Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [coli build] Mire Millionaire [updated]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@ilimati

is there a recommended element type for this? I know some builds use certain flights in different spots for the coli. My main coli runner is a nature Ruins runner (not sure what the actual name of that build is). While she's not the best suited for that coli spot she's not the worse choice either..

But to build another coli runner I was thinking about getting the best flight type this go around.
@ilimati

is there a recommended element type for this? I know some builds use certain flights in different spots for the coli. My main coli runner is a nature Ruins runner (not sure what the actual name of that build is). While she's not the best suited for that coli spot she's not the worse choice either..

But to build another coli runner I was thinking about getting the best flight type this go around.
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
@Rosekitten
arcane is generally best for the mire :)
@Rosekitten
arcane is generally best for the mire :)
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@ilimati This looks pretty useful. I might give it shot when I have time to level some of my permas. One question: Is this build meant to be used in conjunction with fodder, more Mire Millionaires, and/or other builds?
@ilimati This looks pretty useful. I might give it shot when I have time to level some of my permas. One question: Is this build meant to be used in conjunction with fodder, more Mire Millionaires, and/or other builds?
aaaaaaaaa
RdVh6mS.png
aa
Naomi ~ she/they ~ FR +3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music Share | Wishlist
Art Shop | Hatchery

~ Writing noughts till the end of time...
Meet me where the cliffs greet the sea. ~
aa GdA4c8j.png
@DarkDragonfly
this is meant as one trainer going in with 2 fodders. of course you can use it to grind lower levels too, but then i recommend going in with 2 dragons that have scratch and not meditate :)
@DarkDragonfly
this is meant as one trainer going in with 2 fodders. of course you can use it to grind lower levels too, but then i recommend going in with 2 dragons that have scratch and not meditate :)
itpCHya.png

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@ilimati Thanks for the info. :) This is the first build I'm considering outside of my main coli team. I've never used any builds besides the original Culex trainer/farmer builds (my team consists of two trainers, one farmer, and I use it for everything, farmer gets swapped out for one fodder when leveling).
@ilimati Thanks for the info. :) This is the first build I'm considering outside of my main coli team. I've never used any builds besides the original Culex trainer/farmer builds (my team consists of two trainers, one farmer, and I use it for everything, farmer gets swapped out for one fodder when leveling).
aaaaaaaaa
RdVh6mS.png
aa
Naomi ~ she/they ~ FR +3
Music Share | Wishlist
Art Shop | Hatchery

~ Writing noughts till the end of time...
Meet me where the cliffs greet the sea. ~
aa GdA4c8j.png
Commenting to find later
Commenting to find later
tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
@ilimati I just wanted to tell you that I've been timing myself here and there and averaging out to see whether this build is faster for me than the mire flyer and I am pleased to report that I am averaging about 9% faster to get to L5 with the millionaire :) Now that mercs have slowed down post SvF I'm going to time L6 and L7 during NotN to see what the impact is on a longer battle run with risk of more restarts.
@ilimati I just wanted to tell you that I've been timing myself here and there and averaging out to see whether this build is faster for me than the mire flyer and I am pleased to report that I am averaging about 9% faster to get to L5 with the millionaire :) Now that mercs have slowed down post SvF I'm going to time L6 and L7 during NotN to see what the impact is on a longer battle run with risk of more restarts.
duHgkuH.png
@bonibaru
nice :D
thanks letting me know, i'm always too lazy to properly time stuff like that so good to know!
@bonibaru
nice :D
thanks letting me know, i'm always too lazy to properly time stuff like that so good to know!
itpCHya.png

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@ilimati
Is the sap stone on your dragon just leftover from another build or do you use it sometimes?

@bonibaru
Did you happen to get a chance to try out those level 6 and 7 trials?
@ilimati
Is the sap stone on your dragon just leftover from another build or do you use it sometimes?

@bonibaru
Did you happen to get a chance to try out those level 6 and 7 trials?
They/Them FR+2
@Alaia
its just leftover, dont really use it! :)
@Alaia
its just leftover, dont really use it! :)
itpCHya.png

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13