Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [coli build] Mire Millionaire [updated]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
man this build seems fun but i must have the absolute worst luck

the first turn goes fine, but either i get dodged immediately the next one or a boss shows up lol. hopefully i'll find a rhythm soon
man this build seems fun but i must have the absolute worst luck

the first turn goes fine, but either i get dodged immediately the next one or a boss shows up lol. hopefully i'll find a rhythm soon
Are bosses more difficult to defeat with this build vs Mire Flyer? I can kill bosses over half the time with my **, and while I'd like to try this build, I don't want to sacrifice that.
Are bosses more difficult to defeat with this build vs Mire Flyer? I can kill bosses over half the time with my **, and while I'd like to try this build, I don't want to sacrifice that.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

@Zygon
yea i wouldnt recommend bosses with this build. i'm not saying its IMPOSSIBLE but its pretty annyoing.
@Zygon
yea i wouldnt recommend bosses with this build. i'm not saying its IMPOSSIBLE but its pretty annyoing.
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
This is an amazing build. Trying it out now, and leveling feels very smooth (except for those dodges that make me huff out loud). But when you think about it - these dragons must look terrifying to their foes. A caster that builds up some sort of power field, makes the air around it blur as it picks up speed, then apparently imbues itself with even more power, takes their blows as if it was nothing, and then just [i]eliminates [/i]them with one hit? Oof. I currently have it on this old man: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=520415] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5205/520415_350.png[/img] [/url] And I always thought him to be a nice, if a bit rowdy guy, but this build makes him feel like some arcane monstrosity :'D
This is an amazing build. Trying it out now, and leveling feels very smooth (except for those dodges that make me huff out loud).

But when you think about it - these dragons must look terrifying to their foes. A caster that builds up some sort of power field, makes the air around it blur as it picks up speed, then apparently imbues itself with even more power, takes their blows as if it was nothing, and then just eliminates them with one hit? Oof.

I currently have it on this old man:

520415_350.png

And I always thought him to be a nice, if a bit rowdy guy, but this build makes him feel like some arcane monstrosity :'D
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
@Velsim
omg a++++ mental image!!
@Velsim
omg a++++ mental image!!
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
glad to see I'm not the only one who forgot and panicked over the meditation dmg reduction lol

For people curious about Mire Flyer vs Millionaire, this is my experience:

Millionaire pros: The first round is WAY easier. If you hate reloading over and over again to try to get some mages, pick up a Millionaire. The first round is also quite a bit faster, so you jump right into foddering.

Flyer pros: I find Flyers are more forgiving in terms of breath. You can build up a nice store of extra breath to use on missed elims or any time you need to sap because you have the option to scratch on the extra turns. Flyers also have a shot against bosses so you don't need to reload in those cases.

All in all, Mire Millionaire is a really great build and probably best for 1-6 foddering. Mire Flyers are more suited to longer training sessions because you can bounce back instead of reloading. Thanks for making this build ^^
glad to see I'm not the only one who forgot and panicked over the meditation dmg reduction lol

For people curious about Mire Flyer vs Millionaire, this is my experience:

Millionaire pros: The first round is WAY easier. If you hate reloading over and over again to try to get some mages, pick up a Millionaire. The first round is also quite a bit faster, so you jump right into foddering.

Flyer pros: I find Flyers are more forgiving in terms of breath. You can build up a nice store of extra breath to use on missed elims or any time you need to sap because you have the option to scratch on the extra turns. Flyers also have a shot against bosses so you don't need to reload in those cases.

All in all, Mire Millionaire is a really great build and probably best for 1-6 foddering. Mire Flyers are more suited to longer training sessions because you can bounce back instead of reloading. Thanks for making this build ^^
@AkitsuneLune

in response to you saying "I find Flyers are more forgiving in terms of breath.

something I've learned to do after the first battle is to occasionally repeat the first battle's meditate,haste,rally, defend, etc pattern when i face a mob of 2-3 magic users. It allows me to build up a bunch more breath without ever getting hit. If I'm not in a rush i'll do it with every pack of 2 or 3 magic users until i'm at full breath, which in my experience takes very few battles, and then it'll take quite a lot of dodges before i'll REALLY need to replenish :) you can also use haste on the extra turns you have before the magic users go with i believe gives you an extra 5 breath with no penalties :)
@AkitsuneLune

in response to you saying "I find Flyers are more forgiving in terms of breath.

something I've learned to do after the first battle is to occasionally repeat the first battle's meditate,haste,rally, defend, etc pattern when i face a mob of 2-3 magic users. It allows me to build up a bunch more breath without ever getting hit. If I'm not in a rush i'll do it with every pack of 2 or 3 magic users until i'm at full breath, which in my experience takes very few battles, and then it'll take quite a lot of dodges before i'll REALLY need to replenish :) you can also use haste on the extra turns you have before the magic users go with i believe gives you an extra 5 breath with no penalties :)
I had my main dude set up with the standard mire flyer but omg this works way better for me personally!! Thank you so much for the build idea :DD
I had my main dude set up with the standard mire flyer but omg this works way better for me personally!! Thank you so much for the build idea :DD
BhNPnkO.gif
This sounds really interesting... I’ll surely use that on my next lvl25!
This sounds really interesting... I’ll surely use that on my next lvl25!
0QBdK7N.png
Just finished levelling him :) [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54080378] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/540804/54080378_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
Just finished levelling him :)

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13