Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [coli build] Mire Millionaire [updated]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but what about meditate exhaustion? it reduces physical damage by 75%
I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but what about meditate exhaustion? it reduces physical damage by 75%
1woDO3X.png
@tanujagtap
yea you gotta do other stuff till that is over, like if you go meditate - haste - rally - and then either another rally or defend, depending on your enemy group. after that the exhaustion is over and you can elim
@tanujagtap
yea you gotta do other stuff till that is over, like if you go meditate - haste - rally - and then either another rally or defend, depending on your enemy group. after that the exhaustion is over and you can elim
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@Acrylicdog13

Ping myself to remember
@Acrylicdog13

Ping myself to remember
Never had a meditate build before, but it works like a charm![emoji=eliminate size=1]
Never had a meditate build before, but it works like a charm!
88752870.png90231961.png
@ilimati Heya! This is my first time using a meditate build (let alone a one dragon build) and I'm quite confused ^^' Basically what's happening is that I'll follow the steps on the first post (meditate, haste, rally, elim) but whenever I use eliminate it only does about 420 damage which is about a quarter of the enemies' bar? I don't know what I'm doing wrong TwT Any help would be appreciated! The boy who has the build: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65036791][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/650368/65036791_350.png[/img][/url]
@ilimati Heya! This is my first time using a meditate build (let alone a one dragon build) and I'm quite confused ^^'

Basically what's happening is that I'll follow the steps on the first post (meditate, haste, rally, elim) but whenever I use eliminate it only does about 420 damage which is about a quarter of the enemies' bar?

I don't know what I'm doing wrong TwT
Any help would be appreciated!

The boy who has the build:
65036791_350.png
PwjpaNq.gif . . . . . . . words will go here, one day . . . . . . . EFriw6F.gif
@crypts
you need to do one more thing, either "defend" or rally again, and only start elim when the debuff from the meditate is over. there should be a small symbol thingy over your healthbar for that.
@crypts
you need to do one more thing, either "defend" or rally again, and only start elim when the debuff from the meditate is over. there should be a small symbol thingy over your healthbar for that.
itpCHya.png

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@ilimati Oh! Thank you for the help!! <3
@ilimati Oh! Thank you for the help!! <3
PwjpaNq.gif . . . . . . . words will go here, one day . . . . . . . EFriw6F.gif
Hello, @ilimati I just wanted to say that I've been playing with your build for about two or three months on my gal, Astoria and it's been working like a charm (on a Nature dragon no less), thank you so much for making this! It's one of the most fun builds I've tried so far.
Hello, @ilimati I just wanted to say that I've been playing with your build for about two or three months on my gal, Astoria and it's been working like a charm (on a Nature dragon no less), thank you so much for making this! It's one of the most fun builds I've tried so far.
@crypts
sure thing :)

@Goldbug
niiice very happy to hear :D
@crypts
sure thing :)

@Goldbug
niiice very happy to hear :D
itpCHya.png

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50003059][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/500031/50003059_350.png[/img][/url] @ilimati I just want to say thank you for making this coli build, I've been using this dragon as a Mire Millionaire for a while now and he quickly became my main fodder trainer, retiring my ruins anticitank. He's the quickest build to get ready for battle among the ones I tried, never failing to attack after the first couple turns. And is it me or am I experiencing even less dodges? Anyway this completely improved my coli experience, 10/10 would recommend.
50003059_350.png

@ilimati I just want to say thank you for making this coli build, I've been using this dragon as a Mire Millionaire for a while now and he quickly became my main fodder trainer, retiring my ruins anticitank. He's the quickest build to get ready for battle among the ones I tried, never failing to attack after the first couple turns. And is it me or am I experiencing even less dodges? Anyway this completely improved my coli experience, 10/10 would recommend.
cQS6PnX.png
T0lT2WO.png
45IOEOz.png
Jg1iwNo.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png

wCNI1.gif
pXZvU.gif
yy9yo.gif
yHVqe.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13