Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [coli build] Mire Millionaire [updated]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Finally got my new project dragon up to lvl 25 and outfitted him with this build, I think this is probably the best fodder trainer I've seen so far. As long as you don't miss in the early rounds (recovery is a bit harder with this setup than a scratch oriented build), it's way way faster than anything else I've tried. I'll see how it holds up for training dragons up to higher levels, but even just for getting dragons up to 7-10 range it's an excellent build worth having.
Finally got my new project dragon up to lvl 25 and outfitted him with this build, I think this is probably the best fodder trainer I've seen so far. As long as you don't miss in the early rounds (recovery is a bit harder with this setup than a scratch oriented build), it's way way faster than anything else I've tried. I'll see how it holds up for training dragons up to higher levels, but even just for getting dragons up to 7-10 range it's an excellent build worth having.
I have a Bogsneak on the following Battle Stones, but since it wasn’t supposed to be a- Trainer - for - fodder dragon, with 3 berserk it still have like 73str. What am i supposed to do? Can someone help?
I have a Bogsneak on the following Battle Stones, but since it wasn’t supposed to be a- Trainer - for - fodder dragon, with 3 berserk it still have like 73str. What am i supposed to do? Can someone help?
@Wings1412
show the dragon! also you can re-stat a dragon with a tincture of dissolution, in case you weren't aware :)
@Wings1412
show the dragon! also you can re-stat a dragon with a tincture of dissolution, in case you weren't aware :)
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@ilimati
I went broke buying a Tincture Of Dissolution, it has like 113str now, but thanks anyway!
@ilimati
I went broke buying a Tincture Of Dissolution, it has like 113str now, but thanks anyway!
Okay ngl, I've been using an extremely outdated build since 2014 or something and my Coli dragons desperately needed a makeover. Am glad that this exists because I didn't realize what I was missing out on! Now Orchid is eliminating Mire boggers like a champ. (Her old time partner Roche might be restated for Ghostlight Ruins or Kelp Beds) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3604868][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/36049/3604868_350.png[/img][/url]
Okay ngl, I've been using an extremely outdated build since 2014 or something and my Coli dragons desperately needed a makeover. Am glad that this exists because I didn't realize what I was missing out on! Now Orchid is eliminating Mire boggers like a champ. (Her old time partner Roche might be restated for Ghostlight Ruins or Kelp Beds)

3604868_350.png
m16OKP.jpeg
Hi! I've trained up a Plague element Millionaire (who is currently lv 24, but is fully stoned and at Strength 119) and I can't seem to ever kill the brilliant psywurms or the mossy cerdea with my elim after a rally. Is this an element problem and I need to swap the lady I'm training with my old mire flier (wind), or, since I've honestly been getting along fine at a lower speed stat, should I just raise the Millionaire's strength a bit? Or is it just something I'm doing wrong? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54751471][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/547515/54751471_350.png[/img][/url] Edit: I think I've found the problem - I assumed rally was a boost based on the strength stat, but it seems to actually be based off the level. It should resolve itself once she hits 25. Also I'd like to add that two meditates in the beginning allows for some leniency if something dodges, and isn't too much of a detriment if the first fight is a mage team.
Hi! I've trained up a Plague element Millionaire (who is currently lv 24, but is fully stoned and at Strength 119) and I can't seem to ever kill the brilliant psywurms or the mossy cerdea with my elim after a rally. Is this an element problem and I need to swap the lady I'm training with my old mire flier (wind), or, since I've honestly been getting along fine at a lower speed stat, should I just raise the Millionaire's strength a bit? Or is it just something I'm doing wrong?

54751471_350.png

Edit: I think I've found the problem - I assumed rally was a boost based on the strength stat, but it seems to actually be based off the level. It should resolve itself once she hits 25. Also I'd like to add that two meditates in the beginning allows for some leniency if something dodges, and isn't too much of a detriment if the first fight is a mage team.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
I have a question about this build are you 1 shoting most enemies with this build? I'm trying something similar and I'm only getting about 400 damg on them with rally and elim
I have a question about this build are you 1 shoting most enemies with this build? I'm trying something similar and I'm only getting about 400 damg on them with rally and elim
4969f1ab02df41d060f811c5c54ce985434d2e1d.png
@Tytoz
are you waiting for the meditate debuff to end before you elim?
@Tytoz
are you waiting for the meditate debuff to end before you elim?
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
I just discovered this build and it already might be outdated because of the Mire update...I haven't tested it out for myself yet, though.
I just discovered this build and it already might be outdated because of the Mire update...I haven't tested it out for myself yet, though.
@GalaxyFantasy I use this build and can confirm that some of the new enemies can’t be one-shot (happened to me with the plague element catfish).
@GalaxyFantasy I use this build and can confirm that some of the new enemies can’t be one-shot (happened to me with the plague element catfish).
4qwWBWB.png
Signature art by Toxoid!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13