Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
This build is fantastic. Thank you so much <3

The first three entries into the venue, and I got a boss on the second battle lmao. But it isn't difficult to get rolling and I'm really enjoying it so far! Thanks :D
This build is fantastic. Thank you so much <3

The first three entries into the venue, and I got a boss on the second battle lmao. But it isn't difficult to get rolling and I'm really enjoying it so far! Thanks :D
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
I'm glad ya'll are enjoying it :)
I'm glad ya'll are enjoying it :)
Need a fodder trainer build? Try one of these:
Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder Trainer
GLR + Mire - Ghire Gorer - 2 Fodder
Mire - Mire Mauler - 2 Fodder
GLR - Ruin Wrecker - 2 Fodder Trainer
Boreal Wood- Boreal Banisher - 2 Fodder Trainer
Harpy's Roost - Roost Rustler - 2 Fodder Trainer
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
Thanks! This is very helpful!
Thanks! This is very helpful!
I'm finally done with my Flyer so I can get started on my Leviathan! I'm super excited. My plan for the moment is to use the Manta Mauler variant because I don't mind going a hair slower in exchange for a shot at a boss familiar. After I get both fams I might switch over to Sap.

Thank you so much for this build!
I'm finally done with my Flyer so I can get started on my Leviathan! I'm super excited. My plan for the moment is to use the Manta Mauler variant because I don't mind going a hair slower in exchange for a shot at a boss familiar. After I get both fams I might switch over to Sap.

Thank you so much for this build!
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
No problem, I'm glad people are using it :)
No problem, I'm glad people are using it :)
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52023041] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/520231/52023041_350.png[/img] [/url] It took me a while because having my Flyer finished also meant that I started realizing how much money can be made by exalting extra dragons, but he's done! Just took him for his first spin. It went super well except when I forgot to reapply Reflect while fighting a boss. Whoops. The timing has been great since I need to grind KB anyway for hibden stuff! Thanks again for this guide.

52023041_350.png

It took me a while because having my Flyer finished also meant that I started realizing how much money can be made by exalting extra dragons, but he's done!

Just took him for his first spin. It went super well except when I forgot to reapply Reflect while fighting a boss. Whoops.

The timing has been great since I need to grind KB anyway for hibden stuff!

Thanks again for this guide.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
Thanks for making this guide, I'm going to try this build with one of my lvl 25's.
Thanks for making this guide, I'm going to try this build with one of my lvl 25's.
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
I'm going to have to try this. I have an old Ghostbuster build Water dragon that I haven't been using, and this might give her a new opportunity to shine. That Anticipate build sounds interesting.
I'm going to have to try this. I have an old Ghostbuster build Water dragon that I haven't been using, and this might give her a new opportunity to shine. That Anticipate build sounds interesting.
qPCsFXD.gifiJgGlJd.png
@Mohenjo regarding the first round wouldn't it be better to use defend first so it isn't eating up a rally and haste turn?

(Perhaps haste needs to be used first turn to get the extra turn in front of enemies?
but then defend could still be second so you can attack with all your rallied turns.)

So, instead of
First Battle:
1) Meditate
2) Haste (targeting Levi )
3) Rally (targeting Levi )
3) Defend
4) Eliminate

I'm querying using either
First Battle:
1) Meditate
2) Defend
3) Haste (targeting Levi )
4) Rally (targeting Levi )
5) Eliminate

OR
First Battle:
1) Meditate
3) Defend
5) Eliminate
addendum: just noticed a small typo after copy/pasting this which I'll mention in case you want to edit it- there are two 3rd turns listed!
@Mohenjo regarding the first round wouldn't it be better to use defend first so it isn't eating up a rally and haste turn?

(Perhaps haste needs to be used first turn to get the extra turn in front of enemies?
but then defend could still be second so you can attack with all your rallied turns.)

So, instead of
First Battle:
1) Meditate
3) Rally (targeting Levi )
3) Defend
4) Eliminate

I'm querying using either
First Battle:
1) Meditate
2) Defend
3) Haste (targeting Levi )
5) Eliminate

OR
First Battle:
1) Meditate
3) Defend
5) Eliminate
addendum: just noticed a small typo after copy/pasting this which I'll mention in case you want to edit it- there are two 3rd turns listed!
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me

No, simply because there are more enemies to hit your trainer at the start. Hast, Defend, Rally could work, but it depends on RNG. And you're correct that Haste needs to be used right after Meditate, and it's because that's the Ambush turn, and not your "actual" turn. Turn order on the actual turns, and not the Ambush turns, is weird with how it updates: you can predict it, but it's weird and hard to explain.

Since there are 2 fod to eat up damage, the enemies have a higher chance not to hit your trainer the first time they go, but then the fod should be dead, and your trainer is the only target (hence we use Rally then Defend).

You can give it a try if you'd like, and see if RNG likes you or not, but probability should say Haste, Rally, Elim is the way to go.

Also, Rally should last until the last enemy, and Haste should run out the turn before (but the turn order carries over for that last turn, so it's still applied). All in all, Defend eating a turn shouldn't affect the outcome except for 4 packs (but you should refresh those anyways).
@gn0me

No, simply because there are more enemies to hit your trainer at the start. Hast, Defend, Rally could work, but it depends on RNG. And you're correct that Haste needs to be used right after Meditate, and it's because that's the Ambush turn, and not your "actual" turn. Turn order on the actual turns, and not the Ambush turns, is weird with how it updates: you can predict it, but it's weird and hard to explain.

Since there are 2 fod to eat up damage, the enemies have a higher chance not to hit your trainer the first time they go, but then the fod should be dead, and your trainer is the only target (hence we use Rally then Defend).

You can give it a try if you'd like, and see if RNG likes you or not, but probability should say Haste, Rally, Elim is the way to go.

Also, Rally should last until the last enemy, and Haste should run out the turn before (but the turn order carries over for that last turn, so it's still applied). All in all, Defend eating a turn shouldn't affect the outcome except for 4 packs (but you should refresh those anyways).
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14