Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Mohenjo I just want to say THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!! I love the build! I am a Mire Flyer/Ruins Raider person, and having the Leviathan build that uses roughly the same type of fighting once set up is amazing! Got me a water dragon just to try it out and I couldn't be happier! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60410232][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/604103/60410232.png[/img][/url] Here she is in all her glory! Namaka, my Leviathan![/center]
@Mohenjo

I just want to say THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!! I love the build! I am a Mire Flyer/Ruins Raider person, and having the Leviathan build that uses roughly the same type of fighting once set up is amazing! Got me a water dragon just to try it out and I couldn't be happier!
60410232.png
Here she is in all her glory! Namaka, my Leviathan!
tpdcnmn.png NsNbD2F.png kHoPTKo.png
This thread has helped me so so much, thank you !

This thread has helped me so so much, thank you !

0034.png
@Africa
@Africa
Art Shop
Africa's Brewing Service!
Perma Challenge
Hello there, fellow rain enthusiasts. I bless rains, for free! That's quite a deal, if you ask me- I can fill up your local water reserve and sprinkle your garden, all at the same time!
@Hydrostatic
@Hydrostatic
Thank you so much for this build.
Thank you so much for this build.
Ufo9hnS.png5kRkxhJ.png
I've used this build twice now and I like it quite a lot! Thank you for this guide.
I've used this build twice now and I like it quite a lot! Thank you for this guide.
bepsi cola
wishlist
coatl-aidric-tiny.png Stuffies-Max-Siggie.png
I guess I'm just not really understanding how to use this build? I have a level 25 plague dragon who has all the correct stats and stones. but I'm having trouble in the first battle. this is supposedly a rally+ eliminate right? following the steps for the first battle, I cannot rally + eliminate any of the enemies. What am I doing wrong? [center][b]my Leviathan for reference [/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28115777][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/281158/28115777_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
I guess I'm just not really understanding how to use this build? I have a level 25 plague dragon who has all the correct stats and stones. but I'm having trouble in the first battle. this is supposedly a rally+ eliminate right? following the steps for the first battle, I cannot rally + eliminate any of the enemies. What am I doing wrong?
my Leviathan for reference

28115777_350.png
New Inventory on the AH!
@DobbyisFree
Are you using Defend? Instead of clicking Attack or Items, there's a button above Flee you need to use before you Elim.

Turn order should be
Meditate
Haste
Rally
Defend
Eliminate

Battles after the first should be
Haste
Rally
Elim

I got more into what to do on your turns in the guide HERE
@DobbyisFree
Are you using Defend? Instead of clicking Attack or Items, there's a button above Flee you need to use before you Elim.

Turn order should be
Meditate
Haste
Rally
Defend
Eliminate

Battles after the first should be
Haste
Rally
Elim

I got more into what to do on your turns in the guide HERE
Need a fodder trainer build? Try one of these:
Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder Trainer
GLR + Mire - Ghire Gorer - 2 Fodder
Mire - Mire Mauler - 2 Fodder
GLR - Ruin Wrecker - 2 Fodder Trainer
Boreal Wood- Boreal Banisher - 2 Fodder Trainer
Harpy's Roost - Roost Rustler - 2 Fodder Trainer
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
bump to find this again
bump to find this again
4969f1ab02df41d060f811c5c54ce985434d2e1d.png
Updated to include the new enemies. The stats are still the same, so no tinctures are needed. Happy grinding for the new items!
Updated to include the new enemies. The stats are still the same, so no tinctures are needed. Happy grinding for the new items!
Need a fodder trainer build? Try one of these:
Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder Trainer
GLR + Mire - Ghire Gorer - 2 Fodder
Mire - Mire Mauler - 2 Fodder
GLR - Ruin Wrecker - 2 Fodder Trainer
Boreal Wood- Boreal Banisher - 2 Fodder Trainer
Harpy's Roost - Roost Rustler - 2 Fodder Trainer
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14