Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
I decided to try this out using my previous Mire Flyer Flaithri and it is definitely effective but does have a bit of a learning curve.

I'm more of a melee fighter so not being able to scratch my enemies is a bit off putting when I'm waiting for the exhaustion to wear off, but I think it's just from being used to the mire flyer lol.

I'm enjoying the speed once you get used to it though. I think this will be my "I'm tired of the Mire give me something else that's speedy" trainer! (And it also works well with Flaithri's lore so that's a plus!)

Thank you for sharing!
I decided to try this out using my previous Mire Flyer Flaithri and it is definitely effective but does have a bit of a learning curve.

I'm more of a melee fighter so not being able to scratch my enemies is a bit off putting when I'm waiting for the exhaustion to wear off, but I think it's just from being used to the mire flyer lol.

I'm enjoying the speed once you get used to it though. I think this will be my "I'm tired of the Mire give me something else that's speedy" trainer! (And it also works well with Flaithri's lore so that's a plus!)

Thank you for sharing!
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
@Mohenjo
I just wanted to say THANK YOU for coming up with this build.

I was excited when the first Kelp Beds Kraken started being tested - but when I set up my own, I was getting incredibly frustrated by the bulkier enemies - the mammertees and depins.

Being able to one-shot them, and not have to rely on expending breath with sap on them instead, is extremely satisfying and easy.
@Mohenjo
I just wanted to say THANK YOU for coming up with this build.

I was excited when the first Kelp Beds Kraken started being tested - but when I set up my own, I was getting incredibly frustrated by the bulkier enemies - the mammertees and depins.

Being able to one-shot them, and not have to rely on expending breath with sap on them instead, is extremely satisfying and easy.
@chuuyas
I'm glad this build is working out for you :)

The reason I made it was because I didn't like not being able to rally + elim all enemies, it seemed like an oversight to me...
@chuuyas
I'm glad this build is working out for you :)

The reason I made it was because I didn't like not being able to rally + elim all enemies, it seemed like an oversight to me...
Need a fodder trainer build? Try one of these:
Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder Trainer
GLR + Mire - Ghire Gorer - 2 Fodder
Mire - Mire Mauler - 2 Fodder
GLR - Ruin Wrecker - 2 Fodder Trainer
Boreal Wood- Boreal Banisher - 2 Fodder Trainer
Harpy's Roost - Roost Rustler - 2 Fodder Trainer
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
@Mohenjo this build is really interesting! i've got the tinctures to try both this and the kraken once my girl is leveled.

but i do have one suggestion! changing the name. while you've removed the "beds" bit from the original, most tend to call the build "kraken", which you still use! which means that people who are talking about the builds will give conflicting information, which can (and has already!) cause confusion.

as it's quite similar to the kraken build, perhaps something like "kelp beds leviathan" would work? evokes a similar image, but cancels out the confusion of two builds having the same name.

anyway, thought i'd suggest it! i didn't even know about this build because a friend was talking about it but i thought they meant the fedog version.

ETA: another friend has suggested "leviathan leveller", which IMO is an amazing name?? i adore it.
@Mohenjo this build is really interesting! i've got the tinctures to try both this and the kraken once my girl is leveled.

but i do have one suggestion! changing the name. while you've removed the "beds" bit from the original, most tend to call the build "kraken", which you still use! which means that people who are talking about the builds will give conflicting information, which can (and has already!) cause confusion.

as it's quite similar to the kraken build, perhaps something like "kelp beds leviathan" would work? evokes a similar image, but cancels out the confusion of two builds having the same name.

anyway, thought i'd suggest it! i didn't even know about this build because a friend was talking about it but i thought they meant the fedog version.

ETA: another friend has suggested "leviathan leveller", which IMO is an amazing name?? i adore it.
GkfDmNh.png
@Pachirisu
Thanks for the suggestion :) I really like the Leviathan Leveller name, mind saying who came up with it so I can give them credit?
@Pachirisu
Thanks for the suggestion :) I really like the Leviathan Leveller name, mind saying who came up with it so I can give them credit?
Need a fodder trainer build? Try one of these:
Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder Trainer
GLR + Mire - Ghire Gorer - 2 Fodder
Mire - Mire Mauler - 2 Fodder
GLR - Ruin Wrecker - 2 Fodder Trainer
Boreal Wood- Boreal Banisher - 2 Fodder Trainer
Harpy's Roost - Roost Rustler - 2 Fodder Trainer
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
@Mohenjo it was @illyrael!
@Mohenjo it was @illyrael!
GkfDmNh.png
Just coming in to say thank you for the credit and that I definitely want to try out this build! I'm desperately looking for a change in scenery from the mire and was pondering one of the Ghostlight builds as another levelling alternative, but levelling to less than 6 is so hard for me lol. I need to level to 6 or 7! This sounds like a godsend and I can't wait to try it :D
Just coming in to say thank you for the credit and that I definitely want to try out this build! I'm desperately looking for a change in scenery from the mire and was pondering one of the Ghostlight builds as another levelling alternative, but levelling to less than 6 is so hard for me lol. I need to level to 6 or 7! This sounds like a godsend and I can't wait to try it :D
qTNOOYr.gifhOKF9XS.pngIhwCFGI.giffkpFObc.pngo6RASqM.png

3GyKulQ.gif
I love the new name. It will make it easier to tell people about it.

I've gotten to use it a lot more since creating mine and my average time to get a pair to level 6 is around 4.5 minutes. That basically means that using this build to level fodder to exalt for profit is the fastest active way to make currency on the site averaging around 2400 treasure profit per minute if you get your fodder at 4500T or 5 gems. That doesn't even take into account the loot drops. Considering that even using the fast play trick for Shock Switch only earns around 1875/minute with no extra food or loot, this is a much better way to spend whatever time one has to earn currency.
I love the new name. It will make it easier to tell people about it.

I've gotten to use it a lot more since creating mine and my average time to get a pair to level 6 is around 4.5 minutes. That basically means that using this build to level fodder to exalt for profit is the fastest active way to make currency on the site averaging around 2400 treasure profit per minute if you get your fodder at 4500T or 5 gems. That doesn't even take into account the loot drops. Considering that even using the fast play trick for Shock Switch only earns around 1875/minute with no extra food or loot, this is a much better way to spend whatever time one has to earn currency.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
@Kaboomafoo just pinging myself for future reference. Thanks for the awesome guide!
@Kaboomafoo just pinging myself for future reference. Thanks for the awesome guide!
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@Mohenjo

Thank you for making and sharing this guide! This build is surprisingly sturdy, I had expected that the packs with Mammertees/Kelp Tenders would wear down my dragon's health more, but it's proven surprisingly resilient instead.

I went with a Water dragon and it seems to work out well against the pack distributions in this venue.
@Mohenjo

Thank you for making and sharing this guide! This build is surprisingly sturdy, I had expected that the packs with Mammertees/Kelp Tenders would wear down my dragon's health more, but it's proven surprisingly resilient instead.

I went with a Water dragon and it seems to work out well against the pack distributions in this venue.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14