Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 111 112
@8v3c Done. I hope you're staying safe!
@8v3c Done. I hope you're staying safe!

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@sgkat

you as well n_n
@sgkat

you as well n_n
@8v3c

- +3 fr time
- i'm subscribed to all of my threads
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
flightrising.png
art thread
tumblr_inline_piay8xUZXS1rhxln1_540.png
hatchery
tumblr_nvv60n6GG11smhh1go5_100.png
pride icons
1c0a2f41c624347c6dd701548effe7b2bcf6fc4a.png
@sgkat
I have retired the threads for my sword-and-shield elemental profile kits and my pronoun icons. These assets have been moved to my Bio Resource Megadump thread, along with a whole boatload of assorted graphics I've made for my dragons.
@sgkat
I have retired the threads for my sword-and-shield elemental profile kits and my pronoun icons. These assets have been moved to my Bio Resource Megadump thread, along with a whole boatload of assorted graphics I've made for my dragons.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
@Paladingineer Thanks for letting me know! Your resources have been removed from Posts 4 and 7 the new link added to Post 10.

Your additional graphics are amazing.
@Paladingineer Thanks for letting me know! Your resources have been removed from Posts 4 and 7 the new link added to Post 10.

Your additional graphics are amazing.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@sgkat I tried going to the original post for the Sornienth zodiac signs where there's an explanation for every sign but get an error page everytime I try to visit it. :(
@sgkat I tried going to the original post for the Sornienth zodiac signs where there's an explanation for every sign but get an error page everytime I try to visit it. :(
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
@sgkat Thank you so much for compiling this! The past few days I've been on a quest to code my own dragon bios, and I've very much appreciated having this here so I could know so much of what's available to me!

While I was looking for the flight banners that go under the avatars (I didn't notice the compiled FR resources link at first, but was glad when I finally noticed it), I stumbled across this page with blank flight flags (it has both the old and new versions of the under-avatar flags, except for the fact that the user Jinoga edited the flight logos off of). People can edit their custom clan logo onto one, or just use the flags as they are. I didn't see it anywhere in your resources, and figured I'd bring your attention to it!
@sgkat Thank you so much for compiling this! The past few days I've been on a quest to code my own dragon bios, and I've very much appreciated having this here so I could know so much of what's available to me!

While I was looking for the flight banners that go under the avatars (I didn't notice the compiled FR resources link at first, but was glad when I finally noticed it), I stumbled across this page with blank flight flags (it has both the old and new versions of the under-avatar flags, except for the fact that the user Jinoga edited the flight logos off of). People can edit their custom clan logo onto one, or just use the flags as they are. I didn't see it anywhere in your resources, and figured I'd bring your attention to it!
tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif
Forum signatures are h a r d.
@ShadowWyvern15 That makes me sad [emoji=coatl sad size=1] The lore was pretty cool @Ketalu You're welcome, I'm so glad you find it useful! Good luck with your coding! That is indeed something that was not in the thread; thank you for bringing it to my attention! I have added it to the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1777871#18251012]Custom Resources[/url] post
@ShadowWyvern15 That makes me sad The lore was pretty cool

@Ketalu You're welcome, I'm so glad you find it useful! Good luck with your coding!

That is indeed something that was not in the thread; thank you for bringing it to my attention! I have added it to the Custom Resources post

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
New Resources!

@Paladingineer has retired her sword-and-shield elemental profile kits and pronoun icon threads; they have been removed from Posts 4 and 7. The two threads have consolidated into her new Bio Resources Megadump thread with the addition of way more absolutely amazing graphics. The new thread is linked in Post 10 under "Others' Resources".

@Jinoga has removed the elemental icons on the flags that hang under users' icons at the top of the page, making them blank and great for clan emblems! They are linked in Post 8.

@katbutts @warriorofaces @Seamus @dracaeris @AngelAura @ClockworkEclipse @Iriexiris @DelightfulMac @agentfern @Skullettez @RiztheHuntress @Kaidan @Vinson @Iniga @Scatterspark @World @Geckoe @InkWings @ScremSquad @Celestriakle @LucarioLand @Britty @Nekasrof @Cuivienen @mochimajuru @Island @Redsand @pocketsquid @Auresse @SariStar @Anacapri @Valmue @Spookykitty @VeiledEchoes @LordAlois @Spiritfire @doglover101 @Vixivian @DoctorRosalia @CatkinStarchild @Gwendolyn @Lisegathe @HowlingGale @Solariana @Hazeledpoppy @aecasia @MeraHunt @Saraceaser @Siakb @Self @SunDragon @butcherbaby @KurtCobain @TheNightDancer @mysticpenguin @FeralRookie @trubbish @Jetfeather @Starongie @WolfSoul27 @CanisChiroptera @Zodiac753 @owlisholive @Stormheart @juunebugs @sunny0509 @Purrowler @Chardons @TheoDemoine @Cronch @roanokeee @Cashew @Seoul @Nirah @anxiousghost @TheSquishyKing @minted @Relics @tomatohentai @MoonlitCacti @Silentious @Maevepanda @ArnoraSterkinsen @Zebbosai @erbor @Myndris @Effervessa @NoodleNox @LiliuMortis @Dachshund59 @Chiwen @flootzavut @Glimglee @Windowz @BunnySox @Mnkn10 @puppicino @victorycalls @Casteller
New Resources!

@Paladingineer has retired her sword-and-shield elemental profile kits and pronoun icon threads; they have been removed from Posts 4 and 7. The two threads have consolidated into her new Bio Resources Megadump thread with the addition of way more absolutely amazing graphics. The new thread is linked in Post 10 under "Others' Resources".

@Jinoga has removed the elemental icons on the flags that hang under users' icons at the top of the page, making them blank and great for clan emblems! They are linked in Post 8.

@katbutts @warriorofaces @Seamus @dracaeris @AngelAura @ClockworkEclipse @Iriexiris @DelightfulMac @agentfern @Skullettez @RiztheHuntress @Kaidan @Vinson @Iniga @Scatterspark @World @Geckoe @InkWings @ScremSquad @Celestriakle @LucarioLand @Britty @Nekasrof @Cuivienen @mochimajuru @Island @Redsand @pocketsquid @Auresse @SariStar @Anacapri @Valmue @Spookykitty @VeiledEchoes @LordAlois @Spiritfire @doglover101 @Vixivian @DoctorRosalia @CatkinStarchild @Gwendolyn @Lisegathe @HowlingGale @Solariana @Hazeledpoppy @aecasia @MeraHunt @Saraceaser @Siakb @Self @SunDragon @butcherbaby @KurtCobain @TheNightDancer @mysticpenguin @FeralRookie @trubbish @Jetfeather @Starongie @WolfSoul27 @CanisChiroptera @Zodiac753 @owlisholive @Stormheart @juunebugs @sunny0509 @Purrowler @Chardons @TheoDemoine @Cronch @roanokeee @Cashew @Seoul @Nirah @anxiousghost @TheSquishyKing @minted @Relics @tomatohentai @MoonlitCacti @Silentious @Maevepanda @ArnoraSterkinsen @Zebbosai @erbor @Myndris @Effervessa @NoodleNox @LiliuMortis @Dachshund59 @Chiwen @flootzavut @Glimglee @Windowz @BunnySox @Mnkn10 @puppicino @victorycalls @Casteller

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
This is an amazing compilation, thank you!
This is an amazing compilation, thank you!
@sgkat Could I be added to the new resources pinglist, please?
@sgkat Could I be added to the new resources pinglist, please?
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 111 112