Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Spreadsheet] Fancy Familiar Tracker
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Spreadsheets updated with the new Lightning familiar. ^-^

Also, some updates: Wendigo name was changed to Pronghorn Hunter.

For the regular spreadsheet (Not the self-updating one, just the regular one): Some familiars were not alphabetized correctly, so easiest way to fix it is to select column D, go to Data, Sort Sheet by Column D A -> Z.
FR lists Sköll above Skittering Megashrimp, so you can just take a moment to adjust the order if it bothers you.

@Xari @Charoula @ouranographer @StormEater @Roadkill @Twinkletoe @Xinda @Cluttermouse @MusMusculus @Nono @speedythedino @tawnyowl @Loulybob @Siscily @SimFeetUnder @dogking @SkyTiger @Erevenile @absolmon @Kimdra @Hinumi @Shewolf13 @CdrPhoenix @starspun @Airys @ReddZArtz @CraftyBookwyrm @possumrot @YouThereYeaYou @Calidragon @FruityHoofbeast @Erzdrache @Harbinger @Kavryn @Cyranelle @Ravengyre @Lya @CinnaPhoenix @kariann02 @LaAstaria @GarnetRose @stealthclaw @Maebirb @WolfsbaneAvis @Hyacindy @avianAnnihilator @loracarol @UnhappyJoker @Northernly @Starstream @LadySiren @Pyral @SquidMage @Fabu @Beezarre @Morvudd @Trinkenki @Tropickle @Kittycare @onetruerumor @Mattydogg @Enriana @Thoroughbred @Punapple @WarriorSong @komichi @Hallucination @KatastrophicKat @Helva @ShriektheMighty @beepboopitsme @Rainbeetle

Picture Spreadsheet - Text Spreadsheet - Non-Alphabetical Self-updating Spreadsheet (Picture) - (Text)
Spreadsheets updated with the new Lightning familiar. ^-^

Also, some updates: Wendigo name was changed to Pronghorn Hunter.

For the regular spreadsheet (Not the self-updating one, just the regular one): Some familiars were not alphabetized correctly, so easiest way to fix it is to select column D, go to Data, Sort Sheet by Column D A -> Z.
FR lists Sköll above Skittering Megashrimp, so you can just take a moment to adjust the order if it bothers you.

@Xari @Charoula @ouranographer @StormEater @Roadkill @Twinkletoe @Xinda @Cluttermouse @MusMusculus @Nono @speedythedino @tawnyowl @Loulybob @Siscily @SimFeetUnder @dogking @SkyTiger @Erevenile @absolmon @Kimdra @Hinumi @Shewolf13 @CdrPhoenix @starspun @Airys @ReddZArtz @CraftyBookwyrm @possumrot @YouThereYeaYou @Calidragon @FruityHoofbeast @Erzdrache @Harbinger @Kavryn @Cyranelle @Ravengyre @Lya @CinnaPhoenix @kariann02 @LaAstaria @GarnetRose @stealthclaw @Maebirb @WolfsbaneAvis @Hyacindy @avianAnnihilator @loracarol @UnhappyJoker @Northernly @Starstream @LadySiren @Pyral @SquidMage @Fabu @Beezarre @Morvudd @Trinkenki @Tropickle @Kittycare @onetruerumor @Mattydogg @Enriana @Thoroughbred @Punapple @WarriorSong @komichi @Hallucination @KatastrophicKat @Helva @ShriektheMighty @beepboopitsme @Rainbeetle

Picture Spreadsheet - Text Spreadsheet - Non-Alphabetical Self-updating Spreadsheet (Picture) - (Text)
banner_by_cats185-date5lu.png
Hey, when I sort the sheet by A-->Z, it messes up column E, which familiars I have. Is there a way to prevent this, to have column E also rearrange itself accordingly?
Hey, when I sort the sheet by A-->Z, it messes up column E, which familiars I have. Is there a way to prevent this, to have column E also rearrange itself accordingly?
@karanoid Hiya! Were you using the regular spreadsheet or the self-updating spreadsheet? With the regular spreadsheet it should automatically rearrange everything for you. Just make sure that you're selecting "Sort Sheet by Column D" as opposed to "Sort Range by Column D."

Whereas with the self-updating sheet, you actually can't rearrange anything otherwise it ends up breaking stuff. I uh... probably should've mentioned that in my post. (In hindsight, maybe posting at 4 AM wasn't such a good idea. xD) Sorry about that!
@karanoid Hiya! Were you using the regular spreadsheet or the self-updating spreadsheet? With the regular spreadsheet it should automatically rearrange everything for you. Just make sure that you're selecting "Sort Sheet by Column D" as opposed to "Sort Range by Column D."

Whereas with the self-updating sheet, you actually can't rearrange anything otherwise it ends up breaking stuff. I uh... probably should've mentioned that in my post. (In hindsight, maybe posting at 4 AM wasn't such a good idea. xD) Sorry about that!
It's the self-updating one. Should I change over? Hrmm.
It's the self-updating one. Should I change over? Hrmm.
@karanoid Ahh, yeah, sorry about that. :/

Well, switching really depends on what you prefer. ^-^

The regular one's great if you'd like to adjust everything to your liking, such as order or appearance. The downside to that would be having to update it manually whenever familiars come out and if you don't keep on top of things, it can be hard updating it later. ^^

On the other hand, the self-updating one's great if you're busy or don't have time to update familiars, though with the downside of not having as much leeway to order everything to your liking. There is the option of using filter views to alphabetize it, though, if that's the only stipulation. You'd just have to open that filter view whenever you want it to appear that way. c:
@karanoid Ahh, yeah, sorry about that. :/

Well, switching really depends on what you prefer. ^-^

The regular one's great if you'd like to adjust everything to your liking, such as order or appearance. The downside to that would be having to update it manually whenever familiars come out and if you don't keep on top of things, it can be hard updating it later. ^^

On the other hand, the self-updating one's great if you're busy or don't have time to update familiars, though with the downside of not having as much leeway to order everything to your liking. There is the option of using filter views to alphabetize it, though, if that's the only stipulation. You'd just have to open that filter view whenever you want it to appear that way. c:
I think I do prefer the regular one then. Thanks for the explanation!
Also, they don't release familiars that often, and not that many at a time usually (unless, I guess, there's a new coliseum venue)

Thanks again, though! This is such a handy tool and I really appreciate all the time you've put into it.
I think I do prefer the regular one then. Thanks for the explanation!
Also, they don't release familiars that often, and not that many at a time usually (unless, I guess, there's a new coliseum venue)

Thanks again, though! This is such a handy tool and I really appreciate all the time you've put into it.
@Rosoidela could I be added to the pinglist for updates? thanks <3
@Rosoidela could I be added to the pinglist for updates? thanks <3
trilo
she/her
@Rosoidela
Hello!
I just wanted to ask when you plan to update with the new Boreal Woods fams? :)
Thanks in any case ~ <3

There's also a super tiny typo which i found copying names into AH: Hawksbill Goliath instead of Golaith, not that it's incredible important, but i thought i'll let you know
@Rosoidela
Hello!
I just wanted to ask when you plan to update with the new Boreal Woods fams? :)
Thanks in any case ~ <3

There's also a super tiny typo which i found copying names into AH: Hawksbill Goliath instead of Golaith, not that it's incredible important, but i thought i'll let you know
50475342.png
* Derg4You (Free Lvl 10 Dragons + too many Raffles)
* Sales (Just another tab..)
* Mr. Moo's lazy simple Sales (oh gosh pls -.-)
* no rAgrets (How to make Cash/Survive G&G and more)

@Rosoidela can I be added to the updates ping list please?
@Rosoidela can I be added to the updates ping list please?
vCh7Ftn.pngjt3PpxV.png
@Rosoidela Hi, sorry to bother you, but do you plan to continue updating this spreadsheet? And if not, would you be okay with someone else taking over for you? I really love what you've done, and I'm sure someone (not me, I have no skill for this sort of thing) would be happy to continue your wonderful work.

To anyone reading, if Rosoidela is done and no one wants to take up the task of updating this sheet, do you have recs for something similar?
@Rosoidela Hi, sorry to bother you, but do you plan to continue updating this spreadsheet? And if not, would you be okay with someone else taking over for you? I really love what you've done, and I'm sure someone (not me, I have no skill for this sort of thing) would be happy to continue your wonderful work.

To anyone reading, if Rosoidela is done and no one wants to take up the task of updating this sheet, do you have recs for something similar?
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44