Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Spreadsheet] Fancy Familiar Tracker
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 43 44
@Rosidela

Thank you so much it has helped greatly! Could I also be placed on the ping list ^-^
@Rosidela

Thank you so much it has helped greatly! Could I also be placed on the ping list ^-^
@Rosoidela could I be added to the pinglist, please? Also, I was able to add the ambassadors to the overview tab, and that's functioning fine, but how do I add the "Festival/Ambassadors" to the drop down for Source on the Familiars tab? I've tried to figure out how to edit the range but I haven't managed it. Thank you!
@Rosoidela could I be added to the pinglist, please? Also, I was able to add the ambassadors to the overview tab, and that's functioning fine, but how do I add the "Festival/Ambassadors" to the drop down for Source on the Familiars tab? I've tried to figure out how to edit the range but I haven't managed it. Thank you!
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
@onetruerumor Oh! All you have to do is add it to the Reference tab, and then it'll show up on the drop down. ^^
If you end up having any more questions, feel free to ask. ^-^

And I've got you and @Kittycare added to the pinglist now. :D
@onetruerumor Oh! All you have to do is add it to the Reference tab, and then it'll show up on the drop down. ^^
If you end up having any more questions, feel free to ask. ^-^

And I've got you and @Kittycare added to the pinglist now. :D
banner_by_cats185-date5lu.png
@Rosoidela
Could I be added to the pinglist please?
@Rosoidela
Could I be added to the pinglist please?
Spreadsheets updated with the new festival familiars. ^-^

@Xari @Charoula @ouranographer @StormEater @Roadkill @Twinkletoe @Xinda @Cluttermouse @MusMusculus @Nono @speedythedino @tawnyowl @Loulybob @Siscily @SimFeetUnder @dogking @SkyTiger @Erevenile @absolmon @Rosoidela @Kimdra @Hinumi @Shewolf13 @CdrPhoenix @starspun @Airys @ReddZArtz @CraftyBookwyrm @possumrot @YouThereYeaYou @Calidragon @FruityHoofbeast @Erzdrache @Harbinger @Kavryn @Cyranelle @Ravengyre @Lya @CinnaPhoenix @kariann02 @LaAstaria @GarnetRose @stealthclaw @Maebirb @WolfsbaneAvis @Kholin @Hyacindy @avianAnnihilator @loracarol @UnhappyJoker @Northernly @Starstream @LadySiren @Pyral @SquidMage @Fabu @Beezarre @Morvudd @Trinkenki @Tropickle @Kittycare @onetruerumor @Mattydogg
Spreadsheets updated with the new festival familiars. ^-^

@Xari @Charoula @ouranographer @StormEater @Roadkill @Twinkletoe @Xinda @Cluttermouse @MusMusculus @Nono @speedythedino @tawnyowl @Loulybob @Siscily @SimFeetUnder @dogking @SkyTiger @Erevenile @absolmon @Rosoidela @Kimdra @Hinumi @Shewolf13 @CdrPhoenix @starspun @Airys @ReddZArtz @CraftyBookwyrm @possumrot @YouThereYeaYou @Calidragon @FruityHoofbeast @Erzdrache @Harbinger @Kavryn @Cyranelle @Ravengyre @Lya @CinnaPhoenix @kariann02 @LaAstaria @GarnetRose @stealthclaw @Maebirb @WolfsbaneAvis @Kholin @Hyacindy @avianAnnihilator @loracarol @UnhappyJoker @Northernly @Starstream @LadySiren @Pyral @SquidMage @Fabu @Beezarre @Morvudd @Trinkenki @Tropickle @Kittycare @onetruerumor @Mattydogg
Sorry for the wait! Spreadsheets updated with the four foraging/hunting familiars. ^^

Sorry for the wait! Spreadsheets updated with the four foraging/hunting familiars. ^^

Spreadsheets updated with the new Fest/Joxar familiars. ^^

Spreadsheets updated with the new Fest/Joxar familiars. ^^

Spreadsheets updated with the new Plague and Joxar festival familiars. ^^

Spreadsheets updated with the new Plague and Joxar festival familiars. ^^

@Rosoidela

Could I be added to the pinglist? Looking forward to seeing the new venue's familiars. :D
@Rosoidela

Could I be added to the pinglist? Looking forward to seeing the new venue's familiars. :D
l5PbnIH.pngoooo2mdElQZ.gif2OmsiLN.pngxY4q9Y1.png8dNIbWE.pngWEHTkMk.pngmf5HyEO.pngzNmhJOh.pngRd9xmtK.pngVrGFwl5.gif
A bit late, sorry about that! Spreadsheets have been updated with the new coliseum venue.

To change your Overview tab, you can highlight everything, and copy paste over into your Overview tab. Alternatively, right click the tab, select Copy to, and then copy it into your spreadsheet.

If you use the filter views, you'll have to make one of those too. Data - Filter views - Create new filter view. Select the little arrow in the Source column, and uncheck everything but whichever venue you're making. And remember to rename the filter view.

And if you don't have the "self-updating" version, you'll also need to add the venue to the References tab. Just slot it into the bottom, or a new slot if you want things in order.

Self-updating versions of this spreadsheet can be found here (or the text version of it here). This version is not in alphabetical order, but you don't have to deal with having to add familiars to it.

@Xari @Charoula @ouranographer @StormEater @Roadkill @Twinkletoe @Xinda @Cluttermouse @MusMusculus @Nono @speedythedino @tawnyowl @Loulybob @Siscily @SimFeetUnder @dogking @SkyTiger @Erevenile @absolmon @Rosoidela @Kimdra @Hinumi @Shewolf13 @CdrPhoenix @starspun @Airys @ReddZArtz @CraftyBookwyrm @possumrot @YouThereYeaYou @Calidragon @FruityHoofbeast @Erzdrache @Harbinger @Kavryn @Cyranelle @Ravengyre @Lya @CinnaPhoenix @kariann02 @LaAstaria @GarnetRose @stealthclaw @Maebirb @WolfsbaneAvis @Kholin @Hyacindy @avianAnnihilator @loracarol @UnhappyJoker @Northernly @Starstream @LadySiren @Pyral @SquidMage @Fabu @Beezarre @Morvudd @Trinkenki @Tropickle @Kittycare @onetruerumor @Mattydogg @Enriana
A bit late, sorry about that! Spreadsheets have been updated with the new coliseum venue.

To change your Overview tab, you can highlight everything, and copy paste over into your Overview tab. Alternatively, right click the tab, select Copy to, and then copy it into your spreadsheet.

If you use the filter views, you'll have to make one of those too. Data - Filter views - Create new filter view. Select the little arrow in the Source column, and uncheck everything but whichever venue you're making. And remember to rename the filter view.

And if you don't have the "self-updating" version, you'll also need to add the venue to the References tab. Just slot it into the bottom, or a new slot if you want things in order.

Self-updating versions of this spreadsheet can be found here (or the text version of it here). This version is not in alphabetical order, but you don't have to deal with having to add familiars to it.

@Xari @Charoula @ouranographer @StormEater @Roadkill @Twinkletoe @Xinda @Cluttermouse @MusMusculus @Nono @speedythedino @tawnyowl @Loulybob @Siscily @SimFeetUnder @dogking @SkyTiger @Erevenile @absolmon @Rosoidela @Kimdra @Hinumi @Shewolf13 @CdrPhoenix @starspun @Airys @ReddZArtz @CraftyBookwyrm @possumrot @YouThereYeaYou @Calidragon @FruityHoofbeast @Erzdrache @Harbinger @Kavryn @Cyranelle @Ravengyre @Lya @CinnaPhoenix @kariann02 @LaAstaria @GarnetRose @stealthclaw @Maebirb @WolfsbaneAvis @Kholin @Hyacindy @avianAnnihilator @loracarol @UnhappyJoker @Northernly @Starstream @LadySiren @Pyral @SquidMage @Fabu @Beezarre @Morvudd @Trinkenki @Tropickle @Kittycare @onetruerumor @Mattydogg @Enriana
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 43 44