Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Spreadsheet] Fancy Familiar Tracker
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
[quote name="ShriektheMighty" date="2020-08-28 09:09:56" ] Hi, sorry to bother you, but do you plan to continue updating this spreadsheet? And if not, would you be okay with someone else taking over for you? I really love what you've done, and I'm sure someone (not me, I have no skill for this sort of thing) would be happy to continue your wonderful work. To anyone reading, if Rosoidela is done and no one wants to take up the task of updating this sheet, do you have recs for something similar? [/quote] Hey there @ShriektheMighty, I have actually been maintaining my own version of this for years and I'm up to date as of late August. I'm working on adding Silk-Strewn Wreckage and a couple new Fiona ones today. Apologies for the late reply, but I figured I might let people know. If there is still interest I can figure out a link.
ShriektheMighty wrote on 2020-08-28 09:09:56:
Hi, sorry to bother you, but do you plan to continue updating this spreadsheet? And if not, would you be okay with someone else taking over for you? I really love what you've done, and I'm sure someone (not me, I have no skill for this sort of thing) would be happy to continue your wonderful work.

To anyone reading, if Rosoidela is done and no one wants to take up the task of updating this sheet, do you have recs for something similar?

Hey there @ShriektheMighty, I have actually been maintaining my own version of this for years and I'm up to date as of late August. I'm working on adding Silk-Strewn Wreckage and a couple new Fiona ones today. Apologies for the late reply, but I figured I might let people know. If there is still interest I can figure out a link.
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44