Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Spreadsheet] Fancy Familiar Tracker
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 43 44
Spreadsheets have been updated with the Regenerating Reedjumper now. ^^

@Xari @Charoula @ouranographer @StormEater @Roadkill @Twinkletoe @Xinda @Cluttermouse @MusMusculus @Nono @speedythedino @xxmusical @tawnyowl @Loulybob @Siscily @SimFeetUnder @dogking @SkyTiger @Erevenile @absolmon @Rosoidela @Kimdra @Hinumi @Shewolf13 @CdrPhoenix @starspun @Airys @ReddZArtz @CraftyBookwyrm @possumrot @YouThereYeaYou @Calidragon @FruityHoofbeast @Erzdrache @Harbinger @Kavryn @Cyranelle @Ravengyre @Lya @CinnaPhoenix @kariann02 @LaAstaria @GarnetRose @stealthclaw @Maebirb @WolfsbaneAvis @Kholin @Hyacindy @avianAnnihilator @loracarol @UnhappyJoker @Northernly @Starstream @LadySiren @Pyral @SquidMage @Fabu @Beezarre @Morvudd @Trinkenki
Spreadsheets have been updated with the Regenerating Reedjumper now. ^^

@Xari @Charoula @ouranographer @StormEater @Roadkill @Twinkletoe @Xinda @Cluttermouse @MusMusculus @Nono @speedythedino @xxmusical @tawnyowl @Loulybob @Siscily @SimFeetUnder @dogking @SkyTiger @Erevenile @absolmon @Rosoidela @Kimdra @Hinumi @Shewolf13 @CdrPhoenix @starspun @Airys @ReddZArtz @CraftyBookwyrm @possumrot @YouThereYeaYou @Calidragon @FruityHoofbeast @Erzdrache @Harbinger @Kavryn @Cyranelle @Ravengyre @Lya @CinnaPhoenix @kariann02 @LaAstaria @GarnetRose @stealthclaw @Maebirb @WolfsbaneAvis @Kholin @Hyacindy @avianAnnihilator @loracarol @UnhappyJoker @Northernly @Starstream @LadySiren @Pyral @SquidMage @Fabu @Beezarre @Morvudd @Trinkenki
banner_by_cats185-date5lu.png
Hey, could I be taken off the pinglist @rosoidela ?
Hey, could I be taken off the pinglist @rosoidela ?
Spreadsheets updated with Crazed Powermith and Voltaic Ambassador. ^^

@Xari @Charoula @ouranographer @StormEater @Roadkill @Twinkletoe @Xinda @Cluttermouse @MusMusculus @Nono @speedythedino @tawnyowl @Loulybob @Siscily @SimFeetUnder @dogking @SkyTiger @Erevenile @absolmon @Rosoidela @Kimdra @Hinumi @Shewolf13 @CdrPhoenix @starspun @Airys @ReddZArtz @CraftyBookwyrm @possumrot @YouThereYeaYou @Calidragon @FruityHoofbeast @Erzdrache @Harbinger @Kavryn @Cyranelle @Ravengyre @Lya @CinnaPhoenix @kariann02 @LaAstaria @GarnetRose @stealthclaw @Maebirb @WolfsbaneAvis @Kholin @Hyacindy @avianAnnihilator @loracarol @UnhappyJoker @Northernly @Starstream @LadySiren @Pyral @SquidMage @Fabu @Beezarre @Morvudd @Trinkenki
Spreadsheets updated with Crazed Powermith and Voltaic Ambassador. ^^

@Xari @Charoula @ouranographer @StormEater @Roadkill @Twinkletoe @Xinda @Cluttermouse @MusMusculus @Nono @speedythedino @tawnyowl @Loulybob @Siscily @SimFeetUnder @dogking @SkyTiger @Erevenile @absolmon @Rosoidela @Kimdra @Hinumi @Shewolf13 @CdrPhoenix @starspun @Airys @ReddZArtz @CraftyBookwyrm @possumrot @YouThereYeaYou @Calidragon @FruityHoofbeast @Erzdrache @Harbinger @Kavryn @Cyranelle @Ravengyre @Lya @CinnaPhoenix @kariann02 @LaAstaria @GarnetRose @stealthclaw @Maebirb @WolfsbaneAvis @Kholin @Hyacindy @avianAnnihilator @loracarol @UnhappyJoker @Northernly @Starstream @LadySiren @Pyral @SquidMage @Fabu @Beezarre @Morvudd @Trinkenki
@rhubarbcobbler Add me to your pinglist? =)
Also, I think I made a mistake? I started editing the "Overview" tab. But now, it isn't updating whenever I change something in the "Familiars" tab. How do I fix it?
@rhubarbcobbler Add me to your pinglist? =)
Also, I think I made a mistake? I started editing the "Overview" tab. But now, it isn't updating whenever I change something in the "Familiars" tab. How do I fix it?
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle Hi there! The easiest way to fix it would be to copy and paste everything from the Overview tab in the template spreadsheet to your spreadsheet.
If you have any other questions, feel free to let me know. ^^
@Tropickle Hi there! The easiest way to fix it would be to copy and paste everything from the Overview tab in the template spreadsheet to your spreadsheet.
If you have any other questions, feel free to let me know. ^^
So everything is locked for me. How do I unlock it?
So everything is locked for me. How do I unlock it?
@Kittycare Were you trying to edit the master spreadsheet or your own? You'll need to make a copy of the spreadsheet (File - Make copy) to get one for yourself, and then you'll be able to edit it.

If that wasn't what you were asking, or if you have any other questions, just let me know. ^^
@Kittycare Were you trying to edit the master spreadsheet or your own? You'll need to make a copy of the spreadsheet (File - Make copy) to get one for yourself, and then you'll be able to edit it.

If that wasn't what you were asking, or if you have any other questions, just let me know. ^^
Spreadsheets updated with Quetzeel and Blotched Quetzeel. ^^

@Xari @Charoula @ouranographer @StormEater @Roadkill @Twinkletoe @Xinda @Cluttermouse @MusMusculus @Nono @speedythedino @tawnyowl @Loulybob @Siscily @SimFeetUnder @dogking @SkyTiger @Erevenile @absolmon @Rosoidela @Kimdra @Hinumi @Shewolf13 @CdrPhoenix @starspun @Airys @ReddZArtz @CraftyBookwyrm @possumrot @YouThereYeaYou @Calidragon @FruityHoofbeast @Erzdrache @Harbinger @Kavryn @Cyranelle @Ravengyre @Lya @CinnaPhoenix @kariann02 @LaAstaria @GarnetRose @stealthclaw @Maebirb @WolfsbaneAvis @Kholin @Hyacindy @avianAnnihilator @loracarol @UnhappyJoker @Northernly @Starstream @LadySiren @Pyral @SquidMage @Fabu @Beezarre @Morvudd @Trinkenki @Tropickle
Spreadsheets updated with Quetzeel and Blotched Quetzeel. ^^

@Xari @Charoula @ouranographer @StormEater @Roadkill @Twinkletoe @Xinda @Cluttermouse @MusMusculus @Nono @speedythedino @tawnyowl @Loulybob @Siscily @SimFeetUnder @dogking @SkyTiger @Erevenile @absolmon @Rosoidela @Kimdra @Hinumi @Shewolf13 @CdrPhoenix @starspun @Airys @ReddZArtz @CraftyBookwyrm @possumrot @YouThereYeaYou @Calidragon @FruityHoofbeast @Erzdrache @Harbinger @Kavryn @Cyranelle @Ravengyre @Lya @CinnaPhoenix @kariann02 @LaAstaria @GarnetRose @stealthclaw @Maebirb @WolfsbaneAvis @Kholin @Hyacindy @avianAnnihilator @loracarol @UnhappyJoker @Northernly @Starstream @LadySiren @Pyral @SquidMage @Fabu @Beezarre @Morvudd @Trinkenki @Tropickle
@Rosoidela

Ok I have the list so if anything happens now when you update it how would I get that information and put it on my own?
@Rosoidela

Ok I have the list so if anything happens now when you update it how would I get that information and put it on my own?
@Kittycare There's a video linked in the first post (Or HERE) that let's you how to update it.

Alternatively, some people wanted a sheet that updates on its own. It's not in alphabetical order so it looks a bit of a mess, but it's an option if you'd rather use that one instead.
(Text only version or Picture version)

Let me know if you have any more questions. ^^
@Kittycare There's a video linked in the first post (Or HERE) that let's you how to update it.

Alternatively, some people wanted a sheet that updates on its own. It's not in alphabetical order so it looks a bit of a mess, but it's an option if you'd rather use that one instead.
(Text only version or Picture version)

Let me know if you have any more questions. ^^
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 43 44