Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Spreadsheet] Fancy Familiar Tracker
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
@Rosoidela

Hi! Would you mind adding me to your ping list please?
@Rosoidela

Hi! Would you mind adding me to your ping list please?
@KatastrophicKat Sure thing!
@KatastrophicKat Sure thing!
banner_by_cats185-date5lu.png
@Rosoidela

Hi! Thank you so much for your work! Can you explain to me, please, how does self-updating spreadsheet works? Do I make a copy of it just like with the normal one? I want to transfer all my progress from a common to a self-updating one. Thanks!
@Rosoidela

Hi! Thank you so much for your work! Can you explain to me, please, how does self-updating spreadsheet works? Do I make a copy of it just like with the normal one? I want to transfer all my progress from a common to a self-updating one. Thanks!
UbXQ54R.jpg YfP5gFc.png bK9tD5H.jpg Idhdu5a.png BczZn60.png
@Helva Hiya! So the self-updating spreadsheet is pretty much the exact same as the normal one, only it's not in alphabetical order and new familiars will pop up at the bottom of the list. Just make a copy and edit it as you would normally.

The only time you'd have to specially input anything would be if a new batch of familiars came out (So for example, a new coliseum venue or the next cycle of festival familiars), and in that case, all you'd have to do is just copy and paste the Overview tab into your sheet and it's all good.

If you end up needing any help, or I didn't answer the question you had, just let me know. ^-^
@Helva Hiya! So the self-updating spreadsheet is pretty much the exact same as the normal one, only it's not in alphabetical order and new familiars will pop up at the bottom of the list. Just make a copy and edit it as you would normally.

The only time you'd have to specially input anything would be if a new batch of familiars came out (So for example, a new coliseum venue or the next cycle of festival familiars), and in that case, all you'd have to do is just copy and paste the Overview tab into your sheet and it's all good.

If you end up needing any help, or I didn't answer the question you had, just let me know. ^-^
Spreadsheets have been updated with the Dripcave Deputy. ^-^

@Xari @Charoula @ouranographer @StormEater @Roadkill @Twinkletoe @Xinda @Cluttermouse @MusMusculus @Nono @speedythedino @tawnyowl @Loulybob @Siscily @SimFeetUnder @dogking @SkyTiger @Erevenile @absolmon @Kimdra @Hinumi @Shewolf13 @CdrPhoenix @starspun @Airys @ReddZArtz @CraftyBookwyrm @possumrot @YouThereYeaYou @Calidragon @FruityHoofbeast @Erzdrache @Harbinger @Kavryn @Cyranelle @Ravengyre @Lya @CinnaPhoenix @kariann02 @LaAstaria @GarnetRose @stealthclaw @Maebirb @WolfsbaneAvis @Hyacindy @avianAnnihilator @loracarol @UnhappyJoker @Northernly @Starstream @LadySiren @Pyral @SquidMage @Fabu @Beezarre @Morvudd @Trinkenki @Tropickle @Kittycare @onetruerumor @Mattydogg @Enriana @Thoroughbred @Punapple @WarriorSong @komichi @Hallucination @KatastrophicKat

Picture Spreadsheet - Text Spreadsheet - Non-Alphabetical Self-updating Spreadsheet (Picture) - (Text)
Spreadsheets have been updated with the Dripcave Deputy. ^-^

@Xari @Charoula @ouranographer @StormEater @Roadkill @Twinkletoe @Xinda @Cluttermouse @MusMusculus @Nono @speedythedino @tawnyowl @Loulybob @Siscily @SimFeetUnder @dogking @SkyTiger @Erevenile @absolmon @Kimdra @Hinumi @Shewolf13 @CdrPhoenix @starspun @Airys @ReddZArtz @CraftyBookwyrm @possumrot @YouThereYeaYou @Calidragon @FruityHoofbeast @Erzdrache @Harbinger @Kavryn @Cyranelle @Ravengyre @Lya @CinnaPhoenix @kariann02 @LaAstaria @GarnetRose @stealthclaw @Maebirb @WolfsbaneAvis @Hyacindy @avianAnnihilator @loracarol @UnhappyJoker @Northernly @Starstream @LadySiren @Pyral @SquidMage @Fabu @Beezarre @Morvudd @Trinkenki @Tropickle @Kittycare @onetruerumor @Mattydogg @Enriana @Thoroughbred @Punapple @WarriorSong @komichi @Hallucination @KatastrophicKat

Picture Spreadsheet - Text Spreadsheet - Non-Alphabetical Self-updating Spreadsheet (Picture) - (Text)
@Rosoidela Thanks a lot! I think I got it. Can you please add me to the pinglist? Thanks!
@Rosoidela Thanks a lot! I think I got it. Can you please add me to the pinglist? Thanks!
UbXQ54R.jpg YfP5gFc.png bK9tD5H.jpg Idhdu5a.png BczZn60.png
@Rosoidela Could I be added to the pinglist please?
@Rosoidela Could I be added to the pinglist please?
Spreadsheets have been updated with the new festival familiar and the two microholiday familiars. ^^

Since it’s a new round of festival familiars, we’ve gotta update our overview tabs. To do that, you can right click on the tab, copy to, copy to existing spreadsheet, and just select your spreadsheet. After that, just delete the old Overview tab and you’re set.

Alternatively, you can highlight the entirety of the Overview tab and just copy paste it over your Overview tab.

If you’re not using the self-updating spreadsheets, you’ll also need to add this new group of familiars to the References tab. Just add Festival/Guardians in at the bottom and you’re all set.

I also found a couple mistakes with Joxar familiars listed as Festival/Ambassador. So just change the source of the Laybrush Larcenist and the Longneck Lampooner to Festival/Joxar and you’re good to go. ^^

@Xari @Charoula @ouranographer @StormEater @Roadkill @Twinkletoe @Xinda @Cluttermouse @MusMusculus @Nono @speedythedino @tawnyowl @Loulybob @Siscily @SimFeetUnder @dogking @SkyTiger @Erevenile @absolmon @Kimdra @Hinumi @Shewolf13 @CdrPhoenix @starspun @Airys @ReddZArtz @CraftyBookwyrm @possumrot @YouThereYeaYou @Calidragon @FruityHoofbeast @Erzdrache @Harbinger @Kavryn @Cyranelle @Ravengyre @Lya @CinnaPhoenix @kariann02 @LaAstaria @GarnetRose @stealthclaw @Maebirb @WolfsbaneAvis @Hyacindy @avianAnnihilator @loracarol @UnhappyJoker @Northernly @Starstream @LadySiren @Pyral @SquidMage @Fabu @Beezarre @Morvudd @Trinkenki @Tropickle @Kittycare @onetruerumor @Mattydogg @Enriana @Thoroughbred @Punapple @WarriorSong @komichi @Hallucination @KatastrophicKat @Helva @ShriektheMighty

Spreadsheets have been updated with the new festival familiar and the two microholiday familiars. ^^

Since it’s a new round of festival familiars, we’ve gotta update our overview tabs. To do that, you can right click on the tab, copy to, copy to existing spreadsheet, and just select your spreadsheet. After that, just delete the old Overview tab and you’re set.

Alternatively, you can highlight the entirety of the Overview tab and just copy paste it over your Overview tab.

If you’re not using the self-updating spreadsheets, you’ll also need to add this new group of familiars to the References tab. Just add Festival/Guardians in at the bottom and you’re all set.

I also found a couple mistakes with Joxar familiars listed as Festival/Ambassador. So just change the source of the Laybrush Larcenist and the Longneck Lampooner to Festival/Joxar and you’re good to go. ^^

@Xari @Charoula @ouranographer @StormEater @Roadkill @Twinkletoe @Xinda @Cluttermouse @MusMusculus @Nono @speedythedino @tawnyowl @Loulybob @Siscily @SimFeetUnder @dogking @SkyTiger @Erevenile @absolmon @Kimdra @Hinumi @Shewolf13 @CdrPhoenix @starspun @Airys @ReddZArtz @CraftyBookwyrm @possumrot @YouThereYeaYou @Calidragon @FruityHoofbeast @Erzdrache @Harbinger @Kavryn @Cyranelle @Ravengyre @Lya @CinnaPhoenix @kariann02 @LaAstaria @GarnetRose @stealthclaw @Maebirb @WolfsbaneAvis @Hyacindy @avianAnnihilator @loracarol @UnhappyJoker @Northernly @Starstream @LadySiren @Pyral @SquidMage @Fabu @Beezarre @Morvudd @Trinkenki @Tropickle @Kittycare @onetruerumor @Mattydogg @Enriana @Thoroughbred @Punapple @WarriorSong @komichi @Hallucination @KatastrophicKat @Helva @ShriektheMighty

@Rosoidela
I'd like to be added to the PL please :) <3 Thanks!
@Rosoidela
I'd like to be added to the PL please :) <3 Thanks!
50475342.png
* Derg4You (Free Lvl 10 Dragons + too many Raffles)
* Sales (Just another tab..)
* Mr. Moo's lazy simple Sales (oh gosh pls -.-)
* no rAgrets (How to make Cash/Survive G&G and more)

@Rosoidela I'd also like to be added to the pinglist please! :)
@Rosoidela I'd also like to be added to the pinglist please! :)
Small-Rain-Icon.png

She / Her
FR + 3
Coli Log
Art Dump
Shrieking Wilds Guild
C3-D7-D65-D-8-A62-486-A-BD3-F-ACD82-BE0-EDD1.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44