Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [PINGLISTS] Dragons with Art or Writing
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
@Vely
Could you please remove me from all pinglists? Thank you!
@Vely
Could you please remove me from all pinglists? Thank you!
322957f8b9cacc369600ca036b7a74cf85ddf5cf.gif
jonah + he/him + adult
#157379 + archives
@castletown

You have been removed.
@castletown

You have been removed.
@vely I was wondering if you wanted to affiliate with the RP Dragon Trading hub? It's a thread I run that serves as a buying/selling/trading hub for dragons with bios, backstories, and lore (you can find the link in my sig). I'd link to your thread on mine, and the other way around?
@vely I was wondering if you wanted to affiliate with the RP Dragon Trading hub? It's a thread I run that serves as a buying/selling/trading hub for dragons with bios, backstories, and lore (you can find the link in my sig). I'd link to your thread on mine, and the other way around?
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
@Vely
out of curiosity, did you remove my "(no gijinkas)" note from my entry? it was there because i kept getting pinged in gijinkas despite only being on the dragon art pinglist. >_> i'd like it if you could provide some emphasis on the differences between the two if so, it's really getting on my nerves.
@Vely
out of curiosity, did you remove my "(no gijinkas)" note from my entry? it was there because i kept getting pinged in gijinkas despite only being on the dragon art pinglist. >_> i'd like it if you could provide some emphasis on the differences between the two if so, it's really getting on my nerves.
PreE5U3.png
@brilliantsky

Sure, I would find that useful!

@pyr0

I did, as I found it redundant; that list shouldn't be pinged at all for gijinkas. I have altered the title of the "Dragons" list to "Feral dragon art" and added a note to further clarify each title. I'll also add a note to the first post.
@brilliantsky

Sure, I would find that useful!

@pyr0

I did, as I found it redundant; that list shouldn't be pinged at all for gijinkas. I have altered the title of the "Dragons" list to "Feral dragon art" and added a note to further clarify each title. I'll also add a note to the first post.
@Vely
that's understandable, i didn't know if it was allowed or not. thanks a ton though, i really appreciate it!
@Vely
that's understandable, i didn't know if it was allowed or not. thanks a ton though, i really appreciate it!
PreE5U3.png
Bump!
Bump!
Ping me to get my attention.
I wish threads like these could get stickied, they're so useful to have around where they can be easily found.
I wish threads like these could get stickied, they're so useful to have around where they can be easily found.
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
bump
bump
b_by_cas_a_fras-d9hbh7h.pngtts_by_cas_a_fras-d9hcuds.png
@vely
ive just done to copy the all gijinka list but the box that should contain the trim array formulae, just has an @ symbol in it. Not sure whats happened there
@vely
ive just done to copy the all gijinka list but the box that should contain the trim array formulae, just has an @ symbol in it. Not sure whats happened there
jqiTmDt.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22