Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [PINGLISTS] Dragons with Art or Writing
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
bumpin'! >:O
bumpin'! >:O
I should really bookmark this thread so that I don't have to keep going back so many pages . - .
bumpin' up!
I should really bookmark this thread so that I don't have to keep going back so many pages . - .
bumpin' up!
m16OKP.jpeg
bampin' so others can see this :0
bampin' so others can see this :0
boop
boop
qesQFkT.gif
Bumpin :D Useful thread.
Bumpin :D Useful thread.
tumblr_oclgidaTBf1rnk62zo7_r1_100.png
bury the hatchet or bury a friend right now
Illustrated Monster Manual: A Spooky Art Hatchery

♥ Black Lives Matter ♥
sEBxtxA.png
@Vely

Is there any way we can do a "no auctions" list or "sales only"? It's getting hard to edit out all the "no auctions" on the main pinglist and I keep missing people. @_@
@Vely

Is there any way we can do a "no auctions" list or "sales only"? It's getting hard to edit out all the "no auctions" on the main pinglist and I keep missing people. @_@
@Caecus

Considering the lack of popularity for the M/F pinglists, I'll make a "no auctions" list instead. Thanks for bringing it up! I'm moving the names over now.
@Caecus

Considering the lack of popularity for the M/F pinglists, I'll make a "no auctions" list instead. Thanks for bringing it up! I'm moving the names over now.
bump
bump
qesQFkT.gif
Bump!
Bump!
Ping me to get my attention.
1. Thank you to whoever improved the sheet's formatting! It looks much cleaner now.

2. I've removed "no auctions w/o AB" from the categories, as there's only two people in them, and reverted that to just being a note.

3. Other notes have been shortened and made more consistent. The "Specifics" tab has not been changed at all.
1. Thank you to whoever improved the sheet's formatting! It looks much cleaner now.

2. I've removed "no auctions w/o AB" from the categories, as there's only two people in them, and reverted that to just being a note.

3. Other notes have been shortened and made more consistent. The "Specifics" tab has not been changed at all.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22