Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [PINGLISTS] Dragons with Art or Writing
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
My friend sent me a link to this thread and im so happy it exists ty op!!
My friend sent me a link to this thread and im so happy it exists ty op!!
gOOHrVC.png PLEASE BUY MY DRAGON'S THEY'RE EATING ALL THE FOOD
@spottedpawbs
@spottedpawbs
hatchery_banner.png
@Vely

Hello! Could I be removed from all pinglists please? (Am on mobile) Thanks!
@Vely

Hello! Could I be removed from all pinglists please? (Am on mobile) Thanks!
ldNLSdw.png
@Digi
Done!
@Digi
Done!
May I please suggest adding a category in the breeds sections for ancients? I noticed that there aren't any ancients in the breed categories when I went to ping for a bane with art
May I please suggest adding a category in the breeds sections for ancients? I noticed that there aren't any ancients in the breed categories when I went to ping for a bane with art
Untitled94-20220821210211.pngUntitled94-20220821210121.pngUntitled94-20220821210005.png
@Vely

I was wondering if you could make a clean-up of the pinglist? :)

i think the simplest way to do this would to be ping EVERYBODY and say anybody who doesn't respond within a month will be deleted from the pinglist.

The way to do it on doc would then be color all rows yellow. then color the cells green as people respond. Any cells still yellow by the end of the month would be pinged 1 more time with a weeks extension to answer. After that all cells still yellow would then be deleted.

if you need administrative help, i could help as well :)
@Vely

I was wondering if you could make a clean-up of the pinglist? :)

i think the simplest way to do this would to be ping EVERYBODY and say anybody who doesn't respond within a month will be deleted from the pinglist.

The way to do it on doc would then be color all rows yellow. then color the cells green as people respond. Any cells still yellow by the end of the month would be pinged 1 more time with a weeks extension to answer. After that all cells still yellow would then be deleted.

if you need administrative help, i could help as well :)
underskrift-geo.png
@cordifolium

Are you encountering any issues with the pinglist that would require a cleanup to resolve?
@cordifolium

Are you encountering any issues with the pinglist that would require a cleanup to resolve?
@Vely not issues as such. i just find when i copy the pinglist and click randomly on the names, half of them are not active anymore. I think it gives a false sense of how many buyers there actually are for the sellers. A clean up would also remove the dead spaces you find in the doc, where people have removed their names :) i also just feel like its good google docs hygene? XD to clean up after 7 years XD that said, i also understand "if it aint broke, don't fix it" [emoji=obelisk happy size=2]
@Vely

not issues as such. i just find when i copy the pinglist and click randomly on the names, half of them are not active anymore. I think it gives a false sense of how many buyers there actually are for the sellers.
A clean up would also remove the dead spaces you find in the doc, where people have removed their names :)
i also just feel like its good google docs hygene? XD to clean up after 7 years XD

that said, i also understand "if it aint broke, don't fix it"
underskrift-geo.png
@vely

hey! mobile is not cooperating with me, so apologies for making you edit my pings. but, can i be removed from the gijinka list & added to the feral? thanks. :)
@vely

hey! mobile is not cooperating with me, so apologies for making you edit my pings. but, can i be removed from the gijinka list & added to the feral? thanks. :)
IMG_2909.gif
@Vely

Hello,

I have been a victim of on-site pinglist harassment for over three months now where a bad actor is adding me to every self-editing pinglist available, including this one. Whenever my name is removed from the list it is promptly added back by the harasser, so removing myself from these pinglists unfortunately has not resolved the problem.

Would you be able to prevent my name from being pinged by your pinglist by using data validation to block the entry of "vinid" in your google spreadsheet? I made a guide for how to prevent my name from even being entered in your Google Spreadsheet, which is just a few steps.

Thank you, and sorry for the trouble!
@Vely

Hello,

I have been a victim of on-site pinglist harassment for over three months now where a bad actor is adding me to every self-editing pinglist available, including this one. Whenever my name is removed from the list it is promptly added back by the harasser, so removing myself from these pinglists unfortunately has not resolved the problem.

Would you be able to prevent my name from being pinged by your pinglist by using data validation to block the entry of "vinid" in your google spreadsheet? I made a guide for how to prevent my name from even being entered in your Google Spreadsheet, which is just a few steps.

Thank you, and sorry for the trouble!
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22