Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [PINGLISTS] Dragons with Art or Writing
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
[center][size=6][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18KWFHNrpnVjyFBl58AnkuopttiewIvN6afNDc5cPvrw/edit?usp=sharing][b]Click here for pinglists[/b][/url][/size] [size=4][b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2283234]And here for the sales thread[/url][/b] This thread is NOT a sales thread! This is the Guides forum.[/size][/center] The pinglists are [b]self-editing[/b]. Please add yourself if you can. If you cannot access Google or are on mobile, you can ping me to be added. [b]Gijinkas[/b] are human or humanoid versions of the dragons. [b]Feral[/b] means that the art is not human or humanoid; it is intended for dragon art but can be used for non-dragon feral art. Please make sure to use the correct pinglists. For everything else, select the topic which best fits your art or ping both lists. The lists [b]may be pinged[/b] for any premade art that is based on dragons, except for adoptables. If you are selling a premade gijinka or a YCH without dragons attached, you may ping the lists. ----- [b]Sellers:[/b] [LIST] [*]Add what you're selling to the pinglist post so people know right away what they were pinged for. A preview or even text description works. A link back to the first post, if the pings are not on the first page, is also helpful. [*][b]Make a new post[/b] when pinging people instead of editing an old one. Do not delete the post with pings. People get misdirected otherwise. [*]Only ping the list once per auction. [b]Don't ping the list every day[/b]; try to wait 3-4 days. You'll annoy people otherwise. [*]If your art or writing contains [b]sensitive content[/b], review [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=66]FR's guidelines[/url] to make sure it's acceptable (additional info [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1632346/17#post_29510639]here[/url]). If it [i]is[/i] acceptable, but still sensitive, please consider prividing a [b]content warning[/b] and only showing a preview or link instead of sharing the entire piece in the ping post. If in doubt of whether your art follows FR guidelines, please [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/site/contact-us]contact them directly[/url]. Sensitive content may include some Plague aesthetic, death, cults, and creepy eyes, for example. [/LIST] [b]Seekers:[/b] [list] [*]Don't clutter the pinglists with notes! A few every now and then are manageable, but if everyone has notes, the pinglists becomes more tedious than convenient. [*]Discuss potential new pinglists in the thread before making them in order to avoid pinglist overload. [/list] ----- This thread is here to host pinglists for the sales of dragons with premade art and writing. This means that an artist or writer already has the dragon, with the art, bio, or story already made specifically for that dragon, and is selling them together. Often this is done by auctions, but sometimes the dragons are put up for straight sale or negotiable price. Anyone selling dragons with attached art, bios, or stories is encouraged to use these pinglists, and anyone may add themself to a pinglist. If you've been maliciously added to the lists, please inform me so I can make sure your name filters out.
Click here for pinglists

And here for the sales thread

This thread is NOT a sales thread! This is the Guides forum.

The pinglists are self-editing. Please add yourself if you can. If you cannot access Google or are on mobile, you can ping me to be added.

Gijinkas are human or humanoid versions of the dragons. Feral means that the art is not human or humanoid; it is intended for dragon art but can be used for non-dragon feral art. Please make sure to use the correct pinglists. For everything else, select the topic which best fits your art or ping both lists.

The lists may be pinged for any premade art that is based on dragons, except for adoptables. If you are selling a premade gijinka or a YCH without dragons attached, you may ping the lists.

Sellers:

• Add what you're selling to the pinglist post so people know right away what they were pinged for. A preview or even text description works. A link back to the first post, if the pings are not on the first page, is also helpful.
  • Make a new post when pinging people instead of editing an old one. Do not delete the post with pings. People get misdirected otherwise.
  • Only ping the list once per auction. Don't ping the list every day; try to wait 3-4 days. You'll annoy people otherwise.
  • If your art or writing contains sensitive content, review FR's guidelines to make sure it's acceptable (additional info here). If it is acceptable, but still sensitive, please consider prividing a content warning and only showing a preview or link instead of sharing the entire piece in the ping post. If in doubt of whether your art follows FR guidelines, please contact them directly. Sensitive content may include some Plague aesthetic, death, cults, and creepy eyes, for example.

Seekers:

• Don't clutter the pinglists with notes! A few every now and then are manageable, but if everyone has notes, the pinglists becomes more tedious than convenient.
  • Discuss potential new pinglists in the thread before making them in order to avoid pinglist overload.

This thread is here to host pinglists for the sales of dragons with premade art and writing. This means that an artist or writer already has the dragon, with the art, bio, or story already made specifically for that dragon, and is selling them together. Often this is done by auctions, but sometimes the dragons are put up for straight sale or negotiable price.

Anyone selling dragons with attached art, bios, or stories is encouraged to use these pinglists, and anyone may add themself to a pinglist.

If you've been maliciously added to the lists, please inform me so I can make sure your name filters out.
See also:

See also:

post 3 just in case
post 3 just in case
post 4 just in case
post 4 just in case
@chespin @brit @ryoubakura @cynderbark @Anemia @gootarts

For your interest.
@chespin @brit @ryoubakura @cynderbark @Anemia @gootarts

For your interest.
@Vely thank you so much for setting this up!!

edit: the only issue i forsee (aside from malicious editing) is that if you make a mistake while typing and backspace, it erases the entire textbox.
@Vely thank you so much for setting this up!!

edit: the only issue i forsee (aside from malicious editing) is that if you make a mistake while typing and backspace, it erases the entire textbox.
Crow JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
160P7Fb.png
kCHWEjf.png
@ryoubakura

If it's while you're typing, it doesn't all erase. If the blinking cursor line isn't visible, then you've selected the entire box and are backspacing on the entire box--you have to double-click to go back to typing mode. This naturally happens with Google Sheets.

But thanks for the mention, because the "Undo" button can fix those mistakes! I've made a note of that on the first sheet.
@ryoubakura

If it's while you're typing, it doesn't all erase. If the blinking cursor line isn't visible, then you've selected the entire box and are backspacing on the entire box--you have to double-click to go back to typing mode. This naturally happens with Google Sheets.

But thanks for the mention, because the "Undo" button can fix those mistakes! I've made a note of that on the first sheet.
@Vely Oooh, got it! Thank you for telling me!
@Vely Oooh, got it! Thank you for telling me!
Crow JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
160P7Fb.png
kCHWEjf.png
@Vely
This is a really cool idea, though I'm iffy that no one has signed up yet. XD Did a mistake happen that deleted everyone? But I'm super into dragons with art nowadays and a pinglist would be a lot easier than having to look through tons of threads in the Dragons for Sale board.

I want to be pinged for all male gijinkas only though, so I put my name on both the general ping list and the specific one. I'm starting to wonder if there's a way to just put myself in one pinglist, or at least for the specific - maybe there should still be a distinction between dragon only art and gijinka art?

Like there would be separated spreadsheets for Art (Dragon) and Art (Gijinka), but that's just me mulling over it. I don't really mind being pinged multiple times for the mean time.
@Vely
This is a really cool idea, though I'm iffy that no one has signed up yet. XD Did a mistake happen that deleted everyone? But I'm super into dragons with art nowadays and a pinglist would be a lot easier than having to look through tons of threads in the Dragons for Sale board.

I want to be pinged for all male gijinkas only though, so I put my name on both the general ping list and the specific one. I'm starting to wonder if there's a way to just put myself in one pinglist, or at least for the specific - maybe there should still be a distinction between dragon only art and gijinka art?

Like there would be separated spreadsheets for Art (Dragon) and Art (Gijinka), but that's just me mulling over it. I don't really mind being pinged multiple times for the mean time.
m16OKP.jpeg
@Vely
The current way it's set up is a bit awkward-would it be possible to do row-by-row format like GASP does? That way there's no accidental mass-deletion of a list.
@Vely
The current way it's set up is a bit awkward-would it be possible to do row-by-row format like GASP does? That way there's no accidental mass-deletion of a list.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22