Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | RP Dragon Trading Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/kEUJ8kY.png[/img][/center] [center]Have you ever wanted to find a healer dragon to fit in your clan lore? Perhaps you have dragons with pre-written bios who you want to go to RP clans? Look no further! [size=5]Welcome to the RP Dragon Trading hub, where you can buy, sell and trade dragons with backstories and lore![/size][/center] [size=5][b]Hub Directory[/b]:[/size] [LIST=1] [*]This post: intro, rules, links to other posts [*]Second post: The Weekly Spotlight is a weekly listing of dragons for sale/trade, and clans seeking dragons. It will be updated every Sunday, starting Sunday December 13th, 2015. To see more about how your dragons or clan can be featured in the spotlight, head down to the second post for more details. [*]Third post: The Clan Listing is the main feature of the Trading hub. It is a list of all clans buying, selling, trading, or seeking lore dragons of any sort. Each clan will be listed there with their element, as well as a brief description of their lore, and a link to a post in the thread that you will keep updated with all of your information: dragons you have for sale at the moment, pinglists, etc. To see more info, as well as how to get your clan on the list, see the third post. [*]Fourth post: Affiliates: do you own a thread focusing on lore or lore dragons? Come and affiliate with us! You can see similar threads down in this section, in our fourth post. You can also find sig buttons to advertise this thread all over the forums! [*]Fifth post: Pinglist: if you want to receive general updates from this thread, as well as a ping whenever the weekly spotlight starts taking submissions/comes out, hop on over to this fifth post to find out how to get on our pinglists! [*]one extra post saved because hey, why not?? [/LIST] [size=4][u]Rules:[/u][/size] [LIST] [*]Be civil, and respectful (but hopefully that goes without saying?) :) [*]This is not a swap thread, where you send your dragon to the person above you. This is simply a hub, where you can easily buy and sell dragons with lore. [*]All buying, selling and trading is to be worked out directly between the buyer and the seller. Don't send the dragons to me; I'm just the keeper of the thread. [/LIST] Graphics by the lovely [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=userpage&id=61669]Pteri[/url].
kEUJ8kY.png

Have you ever wanted to find a healer dragon to fit in your clan lore? Perhaps you have dragons with pre-written bios who you want to go to RP clans? Look no further!

Welcome to the RP Dragon Trading hub, where you can buy, sell and trade dragons with backstories and lore!

Hub Directory:
  1. This post: intro, rules, links to other posts
  2. Second post: The Weekly Spotlight is a weekly listing of dragons for sale/trade, and clans seeking dragons. It will be updated every Sunday, starting Sunday December 13th, 2015. To see more about how your dragons or clan can be featured in the spotlight, head down to the second post for more details.
  3. Third post: The Clan Listing is the main feature of the Trading hub. It is a list of all clans buying, selling, trading, or seeking lore dragons of any sort. Each clan will be listed there with their element, as well as a brief description of their lore, and a link to a post in the thread that you will keep updated with all of your information: dragons you have for sale at the moment, pinglists, etc. To see more info, as well as how to get your clan on the list, see the third post.
  4. Fourth post: Affiliates: do you own a thread focusing on lore or lore dragons? Come and affiliate with us! You can see similar threads down in this section, in our fourth post. You can also find sig buttons to advertise this thread all over the forums!
  5. Fifth post: Pinglist: if you want to receive general updates from this thread, as well as a ping whenever the weekly spotlight starts taking submissions/comes out, hop on over to this fifth post to find out how to get on our pinglists!
  6. one extra post saved because hey, why not??

Rules:
  • Be civil, and respectful (but hopefully that goes without saying?) :)
  • This is not a swap thread, where you send your dragon to the person above you. This is simply a hub, where you can easily buy and sell dragons with lore.
  • All buying, selling and trading is to be worked out directly between the buyer and the seller. Don't send the dragons to me; I'm just the keeper of the thread.

Graphics by the lovely Pteri.
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/rZ2Q02G.png [/img][/center] In order to advertise some of the activity, clans, or dragons in this thread, a spotlight will be posted weekly in the quote below, highlighting some goings-on that might otherwise get buried in this thread's pages. The spotlight can also be found in a google spreadsheet which will be linked at the top of each spotlight. If you wish to be in the weekly spotlight, you may submit using the form below. It will be open from Tuesday through Saturday each week. The spotlight is not meant to be restrictive: any listing submitted with the form will be in the following week's spotlight. The form is simply to make it easier for me to put together the spotlight. If you wish to sell, trade, or offer up a dragon of any sort, click the "Dragon" option on the poll. If you are seeking a dragon, click the "Clan" option. If you are looking for both, click "both." If you have some other type of transaction you wish to advertise, click the "other" option. If you want to be featured in the spotlight, but cannot use Google Forms, PM me before Friday on the week you wish to be featured. The link to the form is [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1EoRoWOCQHBba9oQ9WTVHT0R-InbNruS1ZwC6ImAZnaQ/viewform?usp=send_form]HERE[/url]. [quote] NONE at the moment [/quote]
rZ2Q02G.png

In order to advertise some of the activity, clans, or dragons in this thread, a spotlight will be posted weekly in the quote below, highlighting some goings-on that might otherwise get buried in this thread's pages. The spotlight can also be found in a google spreadsheet which will be linked at the top of each spotlight.

If you wish to be in the weekly spotlight, you may submit using the form below. It will be open from Tuesday through Saturday each week.

The spotlight is not meant to be restrictive: any listing submitted with the form will be in the following week's spotlight. The form is simply to make it easier for me to put together the spotlight.

If you wish to sell, trade, or offer up a dragon of any sort, click the "Dragon" option on the poll. If you are seeking a dragon, click the "Clan" option. If you are looking for both, click "both." If you have some other type of transaction you wish to advertise, click the "other" option.

If you want to be featured in the spotlight, but cannot use Google Forms, PM me before Friday on the week you wish to be featured.

The link to the form is HERE.

Quote:

NONE at the moment
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/gfWQCqI.png[/img][/center] Here is a list of all the clans actively looking to buy/sell/trade lore dragons. If you wish to be on this list, please tell me: [LIST] [*]Your account number [*]Your flight. If your in-lore flight is different from the element of your nests, please state both. [*]A brief description of your clan. [/LIST] Ping me, brilliantsky, in your post. If you have a clan banner, symbol, or other small graphic, you may include that as well! I will then put your clan up here in this list, with a link to the post you made. If you wish to sell, buy, or trade dragons, you should keep all your links, sales, etc. updated in your post. People can then browse through this list, and see what clans they might wish to buy dragons from. **PLEASE NOTE: This is an experimental format. I am very open to changing this format if you think this isn't working. I abandoned the old format of the trading hub because it was difficult to maintain. I'm hoping this will prove more effective! [center][size=5][b]Clans:[/b][/size][/center] [quote] [b]The Brilliant Sky University[/b] [b]username brilliantsky, account number 95321[/b] [b]Arcane Flight[/b] A research university dedicated to the study of the Starwood Strand and all the strange things that happen within its borders. Main sales post is [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/1659167#16461556]HERE[/url][/quote] [quote] [b]Naga, account number 2740[/b] [b]Flight[/b]: Light for the main clan, Light/Lightning for the Canyon Dwellers, Water for the Rogues Nests are in Light Flight [b]Main clan:[/b] A community of dragons who just want a home, living in a pocket dimension (a chunk out of Light territory contained in Sentinel's tail bauble). Sentinel moves the dimension around, pretty much living alone. [b]The Rogues[/b]: A group of pirates sailing on the Sea of a Thousand Currents, plundering from clans living on the coast. They take on dragons, train them in battle, and usually send them to the main clan for training to be exalted. Occasionally, they find a dragon worthy of staying on board. [b] The Canyon Dwellers (not so much a unified clan as a collection of dragons under the same circumstances):[/b] Living in the Carrion Canyon in both Lightning and Light territory, these dragons are nomads, occasionally trading for survival. Sales post can be found [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/1659167/1#16461877]HERE[/url][/quote] [quote name="VoxxVoleur" date=2015-12-28 13:53:20] [b]Account number:[/b] VoxxVoleur, 185853 [b]Flight[/b]: Plague, Abiding Boneyard currently. [b]Description of the clan:[/b] We call ourselves Voiceless Reverence. Our clan is in the final stages of centralizing our government, as you could say. An Oracle, who joined the clan spoke of ill omens and our own destruction. This resulted in placing a new leader in charge, the clan's founder was a survivor of the land - that was no small feat in the Wasteland, but he was no leader, nor did he have interest in it. A stranger, who the clan had taken in from the brink of death was said to be our salvation or our destruction. We at least had a chance to survive, if she took control. That leads us to where we are today. The clan is a mix of dragons, who come and go. Many now choose to stay, serving us in their talents and wares, or serving with claw and spell. Either way, we will eventually undergo hardships that have yet to come... --Despite serious events going on, we are interested in finding our own better homes, and taking in those willing and worthy. **We're going to be doing a Nuzlocke at some point. Consider this [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1668161]pseudo-Nuzlocke[/url] the prologue for the Lovecraftian that will eventually transpire** Sales post can be found [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/1659167/1#post_16466449]HERE[/url] [/quote] [quote] [b]Username[/b]: Firefeather [b]Account Number[/b]: 724 [b]Flight[/b]: Plague Outlaws, exiles, murderers, thieves, miscreants, sailors-- Ah, let me sum it up fer ye. We be pirates an' yer speakin' t' Cap'n Firefeather, rat, so ye'd best be tryin' anythin' ye'd regret! I hire any o' th' above. S'long as ye fancy they can survive on a ship with far worse, then they might be right fer th' job, savvy? Color, age, an' ID be o' no int'rest but they do 'ave t' 'ave a name an' biography t' boot! Where they'll be goin', ye might ask? We sail beyond th' mainland pillagin', plunderin', an' explorin' uncharted islands. Make no mistake though, once th' sailor be aboard me ship, they won' be leavin' th' way they came. Once a pirate, always a pirate even t' th' Abyss. Main sales post can be found [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/1659167/2#post_16482150]HERE[/url]. [/quote] [quote] [b]The Wanderer's Keep[/b] [b]Username:[/b] endlessnotebook [b]Account Number:[/b]133481 [b]Light Flight[/b] [b]About The Clan:[/b] Originally, there were few dragons at the keep that were there to stay (hence the title, "The Wanderer's Keep). Very few of the original members elected to remain with the clan, earning the clan its reputation as salvation for travelers and those who are lost. In more recent times, however, while this foundation still remains, more often now dragons are choosing to remain with the clan. It has now become tradition to keep record of the dragons that come and go, their stories and history so it may never be forgotten. Unlike the days past where nearly nothing was recorded, collectively the permanent members have agreed to keep record of every detail so that nothing will ever be forgotten ever again (theoretically speaking, of course). Sales post can be found [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/1659167/3#post_16669937]HERE[/url]. [/quote] [quote name="Shadeyrain" date=2016-01-12 18:47:53] [b] The RuneLight Hallow Shadeyrain, Account #59335 Light Flight. [/b](Lore is a split of Nature and Light) [b] Our Clan[/b]: RuneLight Hallow is located just above/behind the Sundial Terrace, where the sparse forest gives away to the cliff face and the channel between the Light Flight and Nature. It has grown from a group of refugees who crossed the channel from Nature and has turned into a bustling hub of generally good natured dragons. We pride ourselves in flight diversity, and accept any dragon from any background and give a place to stay. Not so recently, our clan architects have turned the caverns within the cliffs into a shrine and sanctuary, where all deities are accepted and given a place of worship. Further into the caverns we house an ever-growing library and spaces for dragons to carve out their very own dens. Our next step in clan development is to be a small hatchery. [b]The RuneLight Ceremony[/b]: True dragons who belong to the clan have to go through a test of a sort. When they prepare to swear allegiance to the clan, a ceremony is preformed in which the dragon has to create their very own Rune, a symbol upon a stone that both identifies that individual and their connection with the clan. During the short ceremony, should the Rune light with the universal magic of the clan, they can choose to serve the clan for the rest of their natural lives. Should it not light with magic, the dragon can stay for as long as they need, but they will never be true citizens. You can find a link to the sales post [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/1659167/4#post_16859723]HERE[/url]. [/quote] [quote name="LiaSays" date=2016-01-22 01:06:36] [b]LiaSays 198422[/b] [b]Flight[/b]: Nests - My nests are currently in Shadow but I intend to travel! [b]Lore[/b] - Clan duCoterie's circus takes place in every flight's backyard eventually~ [b]Clan[/b]: Clan duCoterie is a traveling circus troupe and home to several smaller clans all coexisting under one banner: Clan Glowshine Clan Crackle Clan Tumbolt Clan Hijynx Clan Nightlock The Circle Clan Ironwrought ((Ping LiaSays if you'd like to consult, help, or contribute ideas to help flesh them out!)) Think you have what it takes to join us? Then step right up, and let's see what you're made of! Go on - show us something new! Dazzle us! [b]Seeking[/b]: PERSONALITY POTENTIAL PERSISTENCE PERSEVERANCE PERFORMANCE PASSION and ComPASSION Charismatic showdragons Those with a talent to share Wayward souls in need of a place to call home Caravan leaders Fireside storytellers Traders and teachers Reckless kids with a spark of something greater Anyone willing to learn how to a part of a community fast moving fast talkers Quick thinking entrepreneurs Guile and slight of hand Goodhearted goofballs Enthused expressives Out of the box ideas Quirks and uniqueness Big personalities & the swagger to show them Utter dorks (proud or otherwise!) Kinetic souls with great body chemistry Hapless saps with absolutely none! Chatterboxes (especially to excess!) HUMOR Self-awareness High flying death defying daredevils! Captivating dancers Acrobats, trapeze artists Escape artists Psychics and MetaDragons (powers) Magic! Strongdergs and Flrebreathers Anything under the sun! [b]Not Seeking:[/b] Self-absorbed Primadonnas Sulky Mr./Ms. Broods-a-Lot Angst Bunnies Attention Seekers Smug idiots Surly Seriouspants Captain Wet Blanket Worrywarts Terminally Tortured & Twisted (twisted might be arguable, but tortured is bad for business!) You can find the full sales post [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/1659167/5#post_17106150]HERE[/url]! [/quote] [quote name="Hazeledpoppy" date=2016-01-31 17:15:25] [b]Clan Windbloom [/b] [b]User[/b]: Hazeledpoppy no.35318 [b]Flight[/b]: Wind at heart, always. Currently with Ice nests... Soon to change. [b]Clan Lore:[/b] Originally a small clan on the seaside cliffs of the windswept plateau, Clan Windbloom has since evolved into a small armada, with its massive Airship hosting a small ship for each regiment within the clan. Usually, the smaller ships are used for sport or quick travel to and fro for various errands, or for visiting other clans. While each regiment is given a starting airship, you'll find that each regiment's ship has its own personal touches, or has been entirely rebuilt and modified, the base model left in the dust, with the only original left being within the fifth regiment, though heavily modified for their own purposes. The main ship, named The Windbloom by Basil -the new clan leader at the time- became the basis on which the clan gained its known name, having gone by many names before the construction of the airship. Noted for its massive size, the hull is made of a variant of wood similar to oak, but strong enough to withstand the tempests and continual lightning of the shifting expanse. A rich auburn in color, the wood had the ability to hold and withstand massive amounts of energy, and handle temperature extrema far past the limits of ordinary wood. At the time, this was a hefty cost for the clan to shoulder, and thus it took several years to build and afford, funds leaving the clan just as fast as they came in. As Dragons joined the clan, things became easier, more hands to build with, more magic to power the ship with- its first liftoff was a spectacle the entire clan celebrated immensely. While not beautiful at the time, continual improvement and reconstruction has rendered the Windbloom into quite the work of art, slender at the prow and with cloud-like sails billowing up from the main deck, as well as living wings grafted into the sides of the ship, pure white and like a swan's, which sifted through the clouds quite like oars would. The ship was alive. Each clan member's combined magic power and desires, dreams and wishes alike, gave life to a previously inanimate object, it's unique energy attracting more, the family growing, a population growth rivaling some of the largest clans in existence. From there was born the regiments, first four, then five, then blossoming to six and seven quickly, though the first five remained the largest of the regiments. Soon, these regiments developed personality, becoming factions, types, and becoming groups with similar ideals and backgrounds, often with a common hobby and job type exclusive to that regiment. Full sales post can be found [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1762769]HERE[/url]! [/quote] [quote name="avey" date=2016-02-03 17:58:46] i noticed you were on hiatus so I don't expect to be added for a while (take your time) but i figured i'd comment in case other people are viewing this board~ Clan listing ! [b] Account: [/b]Avey, #14355 [b]Flight:[/b] Arcane, Lore & in-site very diverse however (especially with nature, light, and shadow populations) [b]Clan Basic Description:[/b] The Starlit Belfry is a small city-state under the leadership of the Tundra Chimes situated in Arcane territory, among rolling hills, and near-enough to the ocean that it can get a seabreeze. It consists of an outer grounds, a patch of woods, a botanical garden, a deep ancient lake, and an inner wall with a castle and a town square. A large belfry makes up one of the spires of the castle and is the clan's namesake. The Belfry's leader values creativity, intellectual pursuits, equality, and peace but the clan's citizens share these to varying to degrees. Still, it's mostly a clan full of mages, nerds, chefs, artisans, and the like. Full Sales post [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/1659167/5#post_17429816]HERE[/url]! [/quote] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1839922][img]http://i.imgur.com/0AJl4fO.png[/img][/url] [b]Account:[/b] Spooner, #45393 [b]Flight:[/b] Lightning [b]Basic Clan Description:[/b] MANLY MANGENTA MANS!!! These strong, bright, okay kind of ridiculous looking dragons have banded together to form a support group in favour of the THREE MANLIEST THINGS: THE GYM, THE MONSTER TRUCK, AND BROF COURSE [i]THE MANGENTA.[/i] The lair is rife with MAN-PUNS and CHUGGING, and due to its size, wealth, and near-constant intake of 'MANLY MANS', many clans have come to see this total bro-club as a fairly reliable source of income. For most visitors, the MANLY MANIFICENT MANGENTA MAN-CAVE OF MIGHTY MANGENTA MANS seems to be nothing but BIG BROS with BIG 'STACHES having a good time. However, frictions and tensions exist amongst the more serious dragons in the menormous clan, especially when it comes to spending all that wealth. Tempers can flare awfully easily in a clan just about ruled by chaos... [b]Lore Sales Thread:[/b] Specializing in dragons with coded bios over 500 words and elaborate histories! It's right [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1839922]heeeeeere.[/url]
gfWQCqI.png

Here is a list of all the clans actively looking to buy/sell/trade lore dragons. If you wish to be on this list, please tell me:
  • Your account number
  • Your flight. If your in-lore flight is different from the element of your nests, please state both.
  • A brief description of your clan.

Ping me, brilliantsky, in your post.

If you have a clan banner, symbol, or other small graphic, you may include that as well!

I will then put your clan up here in this list, with a link to the post you made. If you wish to sell, buy, or trade dragons, you should keep all your links, sales, etc. updated in your post.

People can then browse through this list, and see what clans they might wish to buy dragons from.

**PLEASE NOTE: This is an experimental format. I am very open to changing this format if you think this isn't working. I abandoned the old format of the trading hub because it was difficult to maintain. I'm hoping this will prove more effective!
Clans:

Quote:
The Brilliant Sky University

username brilliantsky, account number 95321

Arcane Flight

A research university dedicated to the study of the Starwood Strand and all the strange things that happen within its borders.

Main sales post is HERE

Quote:

Naga, account number 2740

Flight: Light for the main clan, Light/Lightning for the Canyon Dwellers, Water for the Rogues

Nests are in Light Flight

Main clan: A community of dragons who just want a home, living in a pocket dimension (a chunk out of Light territory contained in Sentinel's tail bauble). Sentinel moves the dimension around, pretty much living alone.

The Rogues: A group of pirates sailing on the Sea of a Thousand Currents, plundering from clans living on the coast. They take on dragons, train them in battle, and usually send them to the main clan for training to be exalted. Occasionally, they find a dragon worthy of staying on board.

The Canyon Dwellers (not so much a unified clan as a collection of dragons under the same circumstances):
Living in the Carrion Canyon in both Lightning and Light territory, these dragons are nomads, occasionally trading for survival.

Sales post can be found HERE

VoxxVoleur wrote on 2015-12-28:

Account number: VoxxVoleur, 185853
Flight: Plague, Abiding Boneyard currently.
Description of the clan:

We call ourselves Voiceless Reverence. Our clan is in the final stages of centralizing our government, as you could say. An Oracle, who joined the clan spoke of ill omens and our own destruction. This resulted in placing a new leader in charge, the clan's founder was a survivor of the land - that was no small feat in the Wasteland, but he was no leader, nor did he have interest in it.

A stranger, who the clan had taken in from the brink of death was said to be our salvation or our destruction. We at least had a chance to survive, if she took control.

That leads us to where we are today. The clan is a mix of dragons, who come and go. Many now choose to stay, serving us in their talents and wares, or serving with claw and spell. Either way, we will eventually undergo hardships that have yet to come...

--Despite serious events going on, we are interested in finding our own better homes, and taking in those willing and worthy.

**We're going to be doing a Nuzlocke at some point. Consider this pseudo-Nuzlocke the prologue for the Lovecraftian that will eventually transpire**

Sales post can be found HERE

Quote:

Username: Firefeather
Account Number: 724
Flight: Plague

Outlaws, exiles, murderers, thieves, miscreants, sailors-- Ah, let me sum it up fer ye. We be pirates an' yer speakin' t' Cap'n Firefeather, rat, so ye'd best be tryin' anythin' ye'd regret!
I hire any o' th' above. S'long as ye fancy they can survive on a ship with far worse, then they might be right fer th' job, savvy? Color, age, an' ID be o' no int'rest but they do 'ave t' 'ave a name an' biography t' boot!
Where they'll be goin', ye might ask? We sail beyond th' mainland pillagin', plunderin', an' explorin' uncharted islands. Make no mistake though, once th' sailor be aboard me ship, they won' be leavin' th' way they came. Once a pirate, always a pirate even t' th' Abyss.

Main sales post can be found HERE.

Quote:

The Wanderer's Keep
Username: endlessnotebook
Account Number:133481
Light Flight

About The Clan:
Originally, there were few dragons at the keep that were there to stay (hence the title, "The Wanderer's Keep). Very few of the original members elected to remain with the clan, earning the clan its reputation as salvation for travelers and those who are lost. In more recent times, however, while this foundation still remains, more often now dragons are choosing to remain with the clan. It has now become tradition to keep record of the dragons that come and go, their stories and history so it may never be forgotten. Unlike the days past where nearly nothing was recorded, collectively the permanent members have agreed to keep record of every detail so that nothing will ever be forgotten ever again (theoretically speaking, of course).

Sales post can be found HERE.

Shadeyrain wrote on 2016-01-12:

The RuneLight Hallow

Shadeyrain, Account #59335

Light Flight.
(Lore is a split of Nature and Light)

Our Clan
: RuneLight Hallow is located just above/behind the Sundial Terrace, where the sparse forest gives away to the cliff face and the channel between the Light Flight and Nature. It has grown from a group of refugees who crossed the channel from Nature and has turned into a bustling hub of generally good natured dragons. We pride ourselves in flight diversity, and accept any dragon from any background and give a place to stay.

Not so recently, our clan architects have turned the caverns within the cliffs into a shrine and sanctuary, where all deities are accepted and given a place of worship. Further into the caverns we house an ever-growing library and spaces for dragons to carve out their very own dens. Our next step in clan development is to be a small hatchery.

The RuneLight Ceremony: True dragons who belong to the clan have to go through a test of a sort. When they prepare to swear allegiance to the clan, a ceremony is preformed in which the dragon has to create their very own Rune, a symbol upon a stone that both identifies that individual and their connection with the clan. During the short ceremony, should the Rune light with the universal magic of the clan, they can choose to serve the clan for the rest of their natural lives. Should it not light with magic, the dragon can stay for as long as they need, but they will never be true citizens.

You can find a link to the sales post HERE.

LiaSays wrote on 2016-01-22:

LiaSays 198422
Flight: Nests - My nests are currently in Shadow but I intend to travel!
Lore - Clan duCoterie's circus takes place in every flight's backyard eventually~

Clan:
Clan duCoterie is a traveling circus troupe and home to several smaller clans all coexisting under one banner:

Clan Glowshine
Clan Crackle
Clan Tumbolt
Clan Hijynx
Clan Nightlock
The Circle
Clan Ironwrought

((Ping LiaSays if you'd like to consult, help, or contribute ideas to help flesh them out!))

Think you have what it takes to join us?
Then step right up, and let's see what you're made of!
Go on - show us something new!
Dazzle us!

Seeking:

PERSONALITY
POTENTIAL
PERSISTENCE
PERSEVERANCE
PERFORMANCE
PASSION and ComPASSION
Charismatic showdragons
Those with a talent to share
Wayward souls in need of a place to call home
Caravan leaders
Fireside storytellers
Traders and teachers
Reckless kids with a spark of something greater
Anyone willing to learn how to a part of a community
fast moving fast talkers
Quick thinking entrepreneurs
Guile and slight of hand
Goodhearted goofballs
Enthused expressives
Out of the box ideas
Quirks and uniqueness
Big personalities & the swagger to show them
Utter dorks (proud or otherwise!)
Kinetic souls with great body chemistry
Hapless saps with absolutely none!
Chatterboxes (especially to excess!)
HUMOR
Self-awareness
High flying death defying daredevils!
Captivating dancers
Acrobats, trapeze artists
Escape artists
Psychics and MetaDragons (powers)
Magic!
Strongdergs and Flrebreathers
Anything under the sun!

Not Seeking:

Self-absorbed Primadonnas
Sulky Mr./Ms. Broods-a-Lot
Angst Bunnies
Attention Seekers
Smug idiots
Surly Seriouspants
Captain Wet Blanket
Worrywarts
Terminally Tortured & Twisted (twisted might be arguable, but tortured is bad for business!)

You can find the full sales post HERE!

Hazeledpoppy wrote on 2016-01-31:

Clan Windbloom

User: Hazeledpoppy no.35318

Flight:
Wind at heart, always.
Currently with Ice nests... Soon to change.

Clan Lore:

Originally a small clan on the seaside cliffs of the windswept plateau, Clan Windbloom has since evolved into a small armada, with its massive Airship hosting a small ship for each regiment within the clan. Usually, the smaller ships are used for sport or quick travel to and fro for various errands, or for visiting other clans.
While each regiment is given a starting airship, you'll find that each regiment's ship has its own personal touches, or has been entirely rebuilt and modified, the base model left in the dust, with the only original left being within the fifth regiment, though heavily modified for their own purposes.

The main ship, named The Windbloom by Basil -the new clan leader at the time- became the basis on which the clan gained its known name, having gone by many names before the construction of the airship.
Noted for its massive size, the hull is made of a variant of wood similar to oak, but strong enough to withstand the tempests and continual lightning of the shifting expanse. A rich auburn in color, the wood had the ability to hold and withstand massive amounts of energy, and handle temperature extrema far past the limits of ordinary wood. At the time, this was a hefty cost for the clan to shoulder, and thus it took several years to build and afford, funds leaving the clan just as fast as they came in.
As Dragons joined the clan, things became easier, more hands to build with, more magic to power the ship with- its first liftoff was a spectacle the entire clan celebrated immensely.

While not beautiful at the time, continual improvement and reconstruction has rendered the Windbloom into quite the work of art, slender at the prow and with cloud-like sails billowing up from the main deck, as well as living wings grafted into the sides of the ship, pure white and like a swan's, which sifted through the clouds quite like oars would.

The ship was alive.
Each clan member's combined magic power and desires, dreams and wishes alike, gave life to a previously inanimate object, it's unique energy attracting more, the family growing, a population growth rivaling some of the largest clans in existence. From there was born the regiments, first four, then five, then blossoming to six and seven quickly, though the first five remained the largest of the regiments.
Soon, these regiments developed personality, becoming factions, types, and becoming groups with similar ideals and backgrounds, often with a common hobby and job type exclusive to that regiment.

Full sales post can be found HERE!

avey wrote on 2016-02-03:

i noticed you were on hiatus so I don't expect to be added for a while (take your time) but i figured i'd comment in case other people are viewing this board~

Clan listing !

Account:
Avey, #14355
Flight: Arcane, Lore & in-site
very diverse however (especially with nature, light, and shadow populations)

Clan Basic Description:
The Starlit Belfry is a small city-state under the leadership of the Tundra Chimes situated in Arcane territory, among rolling hills, and near-enough to the ocean that it can get a seabreeze. It consists of an outer grounds, a patch of woods, a botanical garden, a deep ancient lake, and an inner wall with a castle and a town square. A large belfry makes up one of the spires of the castle and is the clan's namesake.

The Belfry's leader values creativity, intellectual pursuits, equality, and peace but the clan's citizens share these to varying to degrees. Still, it's mostly a clan full of mages, nerds, chefs, artisans, and the like.

Full Sales post HERE!

0AJl4fO.png

Account: Spooner, #45393

Flight: Lightning

Basic Clan Description: MANLY MANGENTA MANS!!! These strong, bright, okay kind of ridiculous looking dragons have banded together to form a support group in favour of the THREE MANLIEST THINGS: THE GYM, THE MONSTER TRUCK, AND BROF COURSE THE MANGENTA. The lair is rife with MAN-PUNS and CHUGGING, and due to its size, wealth, and near-constant intake of 'MANLY MANS', many clans have come to see this total bro-club as a fairly reliable source of income.

For most visitors, the MANLY MANIFICENT MANGENTA MAN-CAVE OF MIGHTY MANGENTA MANS seems to be nothing but BIG BROS with BIG 'STACHES having a good time. However, frictions and tensions exist amongst the more serious dragons in the menormous clan, especially when it comes to spending all that wealth. Tempers can flare awfully easily in a clan just about ruled by chaos...

Lore Sales Thread: Specializing in dragons with coded bios over 500 words and elaborate histories! It's right heeeeeere.
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/3KQ5F8C.png[/img][/center] If you run a thread/service/activity on FR related to lore and/or lore dragons, just ping me and I'll be glad to put a link to your thread here! [center][b][u]Our Button[/u][/b][/center] [code][center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/1659167][img]http://i.imgur.com/L87MMtR.png[/img][/url][/center][/code] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/1659167][img]http://i.imgur.com/L87MMtR.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][u][b]Affiliates:[/b][/u] [/center] The [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1497351]Lore Hatchery Directory[/url] is a a thread that allows FR players to easily find and advertise hatcheries that sell dragons with pre-made bios/lore. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1497351][img]http://i.imgur.com/ngN04yb.png[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1497351][img]http://i.imgur.com/ngN04yb.png[/img][/url][/code]
3KQ5F8C.png

If you run a thread/service/activity on FR related to lore and/or lore dragons, just ping me and I'll be glad to put a link to your thread here!

Our Button
Code:
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/1659167][img]http://i.imgur.com/L87MMtR.png[/img][/url][/center]
L87MMtR.png

Affiliates:

The Lore Hatchery Directory is a a thread that allows FR players to easily find and advertise hatcheries that sell dragons with pre-made bios/lore.

ngN04yb.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1497351][img]http://i.imgur.com/ngN04yb.png[/img][/url]
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/55ZHPrI.png[/img][/center] If you wish to be pinged for general hub updates or the weekly spotlight, please fill out the form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NsF-hzuR9zOCmLW6FKhf7xvLG2JMh5zSHJb_askAL30/viewform?usp=send_form
55ZHPrI.png

If you wish to be pinged for general hub updates or the weekly spotlight, please fill out the form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NsF-hzuR9zOCmLW6FKhf7xvLG2JMh5zSHJb_askAL30/viewform?usp=send_form
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
one last one here
one last one here
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
Clan listing! Account #95321, Arcane flight. The Brilliant Sky University is a research university focused on studying the Starwood Strand. Founded by guardian Adara, who took the Strand as her Charge, the school will accept any young scholar with a curiosity about the forest and a willingness to learn. Breed, flight, genes, or fighting ability does not matter here. The school's primary entrance is on a large and grassy ledge safely within the Focal Point, but the lair's extensive network of underground tunnels connects it to many points within the Starfall Isles. In addition to students, we may also accept professors, deans, or support staff. [b]At the moment, the university is looking for a ridiculously skilled fighter/mage who could have singlehandedly subdued a strange, almost legendary eldritch-esque dragon that basically creates miniature solid black holes just by existing. Magical prowess and nerves of steel are a must. Physical combat experience preferred. Should be a dragon that would not mind working and living at an academic institution. Any genes OTHER than Iri/Shim are acceptable.[/b] Since there are mating couples among the students and support staff, the University may occasionally have hatchlings that wish to leave the clan. These children very often end up making the pilgrimage to live forever with the Arcanist, but are also open to heading other places. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20523894] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/205239/20523894_350.png[/img] [/url] This young girl was born sickly but learned to patch up her fading feathers with porcelain. She is a skilled artist and student, whose competence with handcrafts and simple magic is all self-taught. She's looking to head out somewhere other than a school, though--academia isn't quite her calling. Looking for 20-40kt, haggleable @stanford I have a dragon to sell, if you're interested! If any curious hatchlings wish to leave the clan for places other than the Arcanist's eternal care, ping stanford #16177.
Clan listing!

Account #95321, Arcane flight.

The Brilliant Sky University is a research university focused on studying the Starwood Strand. Founded by guardian Adara, who took the Strand as her Charge, the school will accept any young scholar with a curiosity about the forest and a willingness to learn. Breed, flight, genes, or fighting ability does not matter here.

The school's primary entrance is on a large and grassy ledge safely within the Focal Point, but the lair's extensive network of underground tunnels connects it to many points within the Starfall Isles.

In addition to students, we may also accept professors, deans, or support staff.

At the moment, the university is looking for a ridiculously skilled fighter/mage who could have singlehandedly subdued a strange, almost legendary eldritch-esque dragon that basically creates miniature solid black holes just by existing. Magical prowess and nerves of steel are a must. Physical combat experience preferred. Should be a dragon that would not mind working and living at an academic institution.

Any genes OTHER than Iri/Shim are acceptable.

Since there are mating couples among the students and support staff, the University may occasionally have hatchlings that wish to leave the clan. These children very often end up making the pilgrimage to live forever with the Arcanist, but are also open to heading other places.

20523894_350.png

This young girl was born sickly but learned to patch up her fading feathers with porcelain. She is a skilled artist and student, whose competence with handcrafts and simple magic is all self-taught. She's looking to head out somewhere other than a school, though--academia isn't quite her calling. Looking for 20-40kt, haggleable

@stanford I have a dragon to sell, if you're interested!

If any curious hatchlings wish to leave the clan for places other than the Arcanist's eternal care, ping stanford #16177.
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
@brilliantsky just to let you know, your google form is missing a place for the person to add their username. As well, you could have multi-answer selector buttons instead of just a single one. Could you add me to the general pinglist please?

As well, for the clan listing:

Your account number: Naga 2740
Your flight: Light for the main clan, Light/Lightning for the Canyon Dwellers, Water for the Rogues

Main clan: A community of dragons who just want a home, living in a pocket dimension (a chunk out of Light territory contained in Sentinel's tail bauble). Sentinel moves the dimension around, pretty much living alone.

The Rogues: A group of pirates sailing on the Sea of a Thousand Currents, plundering from clans living on the coast. They take on dragons, train them in battle, and usually send them to the main clan for training to be exalted. Occasionally, they find a dragon worthy of staying on board.

The Canyon Dwellers (not so much a unified clan as a collection of dragons under the same circumstances): Living in the Carrion Canyon in both Lightning and Light territory, these dragons are nomads, occasionally trading for survival.

See my hatchery (link in sig) for pairs available.
@brilliantsky just to let you know, your google form is missing a place for the person to add their username. As well, you could have multi-answer selector buttons instead of just a single one. Could you add me to the general pinglist please?

As well, for the clan listing:

Your account number: Naga 2740
Your flight: Light for the main clan, Light/Lightning for the Canyon Dwellers, Water for the Rogues

The Canyon Dwellers (not so much a unified clan as a collection of dragons under the same circumstances): Living in the Carrion Canyon in both Lightning and Light territory, these dragons are nomads, occasionally trading for survival.

See my hatchery (link in sig) for pairs available.
tgTY.png
@Naga thank you! That should be better now. I have added you to the general pinglist.
@Naga thank you! That should be better now. I have added you to the general pinglist.
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
Clan Listing:[/b]

Description of the clan:

We call ourselves Voiceless Reverence. Our clan is in the final stages of centralizing our government, as you could say. An Oracle, who joined the clan spoke of ill omens and our own destruction. This resulted in placing a new leader in charge, the clan's founder was a survivor of the land - that was no small feat in the Wasteland, but he was no leader, nor did he have interest in it.

A stranger, who the clan had taken in from the brink of death was said to be our salvation or our destruction. We at least had a chance to survive, if she took control.

That leads us to where we are today. The clan is a mix of dragons, who come and go. Many now choose to stay, serving us in their talents and wares, or serving with claw and spell. Either way, we will eventually undergo hardships that have yet to come...

--Despite serious events going on, we are interested in finding our own better homes, and taking in those willing and worthy.

**We're going to be doing a Nuzlocke at some point. Consider this pseudo-Nuzlocke the prologue for the Lovecraftian that will eventually transpire**

We are currently interested in:
  • Dragons fit enough to survive in the Scarred Wasteland.
  • Dragons, who can provide some skill to the clan, those skills vary, for the most part this would refer to fighters. We will take in all flights of fighters except for Plague and Shadow.

We are not interested in:
  • Dragons with little lore.
  • Dragons over the price of 80k (unless they are leveled, have very detailed lore 600+ words, or have art).
  • Dragons of the Tundra, Mirror, Fae, or Snapper breed, unless they are Gen Ones.

We currently have these dragons up for sale or trade, please pm for details (Send CRs at 1:700 ratio, if paying in gems):
Clan Listing:[/b]

Description of the clan:

We are currently interested in:
  • Dragons fit enough to survive in the Scarred Wasteland.
  • Dragons, who can provide some skill to the clan, those skills vary, for the most part this would refer to fighters. We will take in all flights of fighters except for Plague and Shadow.

We are not interested in:
  • Dragons with little lore.
  • Dragons over the price of 80k (unless they are leveled, have very detailed lore 600+ words, or have art).
  • Dragons of the Tundra, Mirror, Fae, or Snapper breed, unless they are Gen Ones.

We currently have these dragons up for sale or trade, please pm for details (Send CRs at 1:700 ratio, if paying in gems):
4UUQPPZ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10