Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [PINGLISTS] Dragons with Art or Writing
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@gootarts @Altair

Thoughts on the current format?

As for lots of people not having gone on it yet, it's new, and a lot of users live in the US, where it's 6-9am right now. People are either asleep, at school/work, or prepping for school/work, most likely.
@gootarts @Altair

Thoughts on the current format?

As for lots of people not having gone on it yet, it's new, and a lot of users live in the US, where it's 6-9am right now. People are either asleep, at school/work, or prepping for school/work, most likely.
@Vely
Oh, that's loads better! If you don't mind, I edited the columns a bit so you don't have to scroll horizontally to make it look a bit nicer. Mind if I make a tumblr post advertising it?
@Vely
Oh, that's loads better! If you don't mind, I edited the columns a bit so you don't have to scroll horizontally to make it look a bit nicer. Mind if I make a tumblr post advertising it?
@gootarts

I've made a post here about it, which you can reblog. (Or make a new one, it's all the same to me.)
@gootarts

I've made a post here about it, which you can reblog. (Or make a new one, it's all the same to me.)
@Vely
I'll reblog yours, then!
@Vely
I'll reblog yours, then!
Bump!
Bump!
@Vely !!! thank you so much for doing this OvO i'm guessing this works something like the G.A.S.P pinglist right..???
@Vely !!! thank you so much for doing this OvO i'm guessing this works something like the G.A.S.P pinglist right..???
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@Vely yaaay!!! this is so good, thank you!
@Vely yaaay!!! this is so good, thank you!
Na5WGHa.png
@vely this is super useful! would we be able to use the pinglist for auctions as well?
@vely this is super useful! would we be able to use the pinglist for auctions as well?
I don't have many dragons with any writing further than a one-sentence personality prompt, but I DO have some with art that I've been meaning to find somehow someway to get them a little more attention when the time comes to find them a new lair, so this is perfect! Thanks for making this!
I don't have many dragons with any writing further than a one-sentence personality prompt, but I DO have some with art that I've been meaning to find somehow someway to get them a little more attention when the time comes to find them a new lair, so this is perfect! Thanks for making this!
7pqQpnz.png _____________________________wkjGoCJ.png
@vely this is a great idea! I've reblogged your post to Frbiodragons and FRdragondressup :) Perhaps you could add a tab with the Lore hatchery directory (not sure just how active it is these days unfortunately) and maybe a lore babies pinglist?
@vely this is a great idea! I've reblogged your post to Frbiodragons and FRdragondressup :) Perhaps you could add a tab with the Lore hatchery directory (not sure just how active it is these days unfortunately) and maybe a lore babies pinglist?
AkRQFNo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22