Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | FR Clan Name Generator[V2 Arcane Out]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
@Avalas Hahahahahahaha, spoken like a true coder.
(Put functionality first!)

More Arcane words:
Adjectives:
  • Mysterious
  • Mystic
  • Cryptic
  • Inexplicable
  • Perplexing
  • Puzzling
  • Strange
  • Unfathomable
  • Complicated
  • Complex
  • Intricate
  • Learned
  • Sagacious
  • Wise
  • Enthusiastic
  • Passionate / Impassioned
  • Fervent
  • Spontaneous
  • Zealous
  • Inquisitive
  • Analytical
  • Investigative
  • Probing
  • Questioning
  • Speculative
  • Rational
  • Searching
  • Inquiring

Nouns:
  • Gem(s)
  • Stargazers
  • Thinkers

Places:
  • Observatory
  • Prominence
  • Pinnacle
  • Summit

All hail thesauruses.
@Avalas Hahahahahahaha, spoken like a true coder.
(Put functionality first!)

More Arcane words:
Adjectives:
  • Mysterious
  • Mystic
  • Cryptic
  • Inexplicable
  • Perplexing
  • Puzzling
  • Strange
  • Unfathomable
  • Complicated
  • Complex
  • Intricate
  • Learned
  • Sagacious
  • Wise
  • Enthusiastic
  • Passionate / Impassioned
  • Fervent
  • Spontaneous
  • Zealous
  • Inquisitive
  • Analytical
  • Investigative
  • Probing
  • Questioning
  • Speculative
  • Rational
  • Searching
  • Inquiring

Nouns:
  • Gem(s)
  • Stargazers
  • Thinkers

Places:
  • Observatory
  • Prominence
  • Pinnacle
  • Summit

All hail thesauruses.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
Just giving an update before I go pass out on my bed :D. I've finally got the bare bones working.
It's very, very basic at this stage still but so far it'll spew out any two words quite the thing.

Of course, the words I copy and pasted to test weren't sorted out into nouns and whatnot so I did end up with some humorous and odd suggestions such as: Inquisitive Meteor. I'm not certain if anyone would want to belong to the Inquisitive Meteor Clan, or the House of Inquisitive Meteors, but hey, whatever floats your boat or destroys planets by being too nosy.

Still, I am hoping to add in some buttons allowing you to choose if you want say:
COLOUR + NOUN or ADJECTIVE + NOUN etc and you can hit it as many times as you please. Hoping I'll just need to sit down and actually think of the most viable and diverse options. Or rather the options that are going to give decent clan names.

I'll most likely be on in another 10~ish hours anyway, so toodles and all that till then.
Just giving an update before I go pass out on my bed :D. I've finally got the bare bones working.
It's very, very basic at this stage still but so far it'll spew out any two words quite the thing.

Of course, the words I copy and pasted to test weren't sorted out into nouns and whatnot so I did end up with some humorous and odd suggestions such as: Inquisitive Meteor. I'm not certain if anyone would want to belong to the Inquisitive Meteor Clan, or the House of Inquisitive Meteors, but hey, whatever floats your boat or destroys planets by being too nosy.

Still, I am hoping to add in some buttons allowing you to choose if you want say:
COLOUR + NOUN or ADJECTIVE + NOUN etc and you can hit it as many times as you please. Hoping I'll just need to sit down and actually think of the most viable and diverse options. Or rather the options that are going to give decent clan names.

I'll most likely be on in another 10~ish hours anyway, so toodles and all that till then.
This sounds cool as heck, and I'm pinging myself to come back to this in the morning.

@MutationIvori
This sounds cool as heck, and I'm pinging myself to come back to this in the morning.

@MutationIvori
6dzshv.png
@KnucklePuck, @dragoncrystal, @Suncatcher, @Chloraphyll, @giraffe8435, @TangleFeather,
@sgkat, @Cynictis, @stealthclaw , @Nott, @MutationIvori

Sorry for the ping and all but if you'd like I'll add you to an actual pinglist (oh, the irony); and when the Arcane generator is 'finished', I'll give you a shout for you all to have a shot at it? =) I'll warn you it probably won't look... fancy but it should get the job done.

Currently I'm just tweaking how the output is displayed (now has buttons that will place the random names into a nice little div that will scroll, but not the entire page). Hoping to add some affixes/prefixes that will hold "Clan of", "House of", "The" and "Clan", "Army" ect.

Thanks again for your interest, definitely motivates me to keep at it despite the pesky bugs that pop up.

Hope I haven't missed anyone! D:
@KnucklePuck, @dragoncrystal, @Suncatcher, @Chloraphyll, @giraffe8435, @TangleFeather,
@sgkat, @Cynictis, @stealthclaw , @Nott, @MutationIvori

Sorry for the ping and all but if you'd like I'll add you to an actual pinglist (oh, the irony); and when the Arcane generator is 'finished', I'll give you a shout for you all to have a shot at it? =) I'll warn you it probably won't look... fancy but it should get the job done.

Currently I'm just tweaking how the output is displayed (now has buttons that will place the random names into a nice little div that will scroll, but not the entire page). Hoping to add some affixes/prefixes that will hold "Clan of", "House of", "The" and "Clan", "Army" ect.

Thanks again for your interest, definitely motivates me to keep at it despite the pesky bugs that pop up.

Hope I haven't missed anyone! D:

@Avalas

Sure!

Even tho I am light clan I still want to see the current one XDA

@Avalas

Sure!

Even tho I am light clan I still want to see the current one XDA
T3TuubO.png
@Avalas

Oh yay, I can't wait to try it! c:
I bet it'll do great!
@Avalas

Oh yay, I can't wait to try it! c:
I bet it'll do great!
ALWAYS seeking accents/skins for Wilclaws!!
{She/Her | +4 FR Time}
@Avalas

Go ahead and put me on the ping list!
@Avalas

Go ahead and put me on the ping list!
@Avalas

Sure thing!
@Avalas

Sure thing!
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
@Avalas
Can you put me on the ping list too?
@Avalas
Can you put me on the ping list too?
21nh3za.gif
@Avalas

Sure! Love to try it out once it's finished. c:
@Avalas

Sure! Love to try it out once it's finished. c:
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58