Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | FR Clan Name Generator[V2 Arcane Out]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
I've had my clan name for some time! (Clan Dark-Blood!) But I'd very much be interested in seeing a generator : )
I've had my clan name for some time! (Clan Dark-Blood!) But I'd very much be interested in seeing a generator : )
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
@Avalas

These seems like a fantastic idea, I technically have a clan name, but it was very spur of the moment and I'd kind of like to change it to something better! A generator would be great.
@Avalas

These seems like a fantastic idea, I technically have a clan name, but it was very spur of the moment and I'd kind of like to change it to something better! A generator would be great.
@sgkat
Thank you. <3 So many and organised too. Ah! Regions, yesss. Excellent idea, make it more of a FR generator! =) Will note to grab those names too.

@Cynictis
I love having lots of variables as it means I can make arrays. I love arrays far too much. I'm aware of how I could alter it so it would be able to differentiate between them, but I will admit I'm trying to remember how to do those option onselects, I think they were called, to make the thing a bit more user-friendly. >.< Once I remember (and I actually think I still own my textbooks somewhere in this house), I'll be good. Course... I doubt it'll be super efficient! But if it works I'll be happy.

At the moment I'm tweaking some old code I made that generated two random character names + an emotion + a setting. So, I'm not working off nothing. Oh and that link has helped me with the naming schematics/syntax so thank you, again. ^0^

@Suncatcher
Cheers, added to the list. =) Hehe, no worries, I'm doing too many things this early in the morning. I'm surprised I've not mass pinged everyone and destroyed the world.

@stealthclaw
=) Thank you! It's really great to see people interested, thought I was going to be doing this purely for me and hey - that's basically one use once I get a name I like, y'know? So glad people are interested.
@sgkat
Thank you. <3 So many and organised too. Ah! Regions, yesss. Excellent idea, make it more of a FR generator! =) Will note to grab those names too.

@Cynictis
I love having lots of variables as it means I can make arrays. I love arrays far too much. I'm aware of how I could alter it so it would be able to differentiate between them, but I will admit I'm trying to remember how to do those option onselects, I think they were called, to make the thing a bit more user-friendly. >.< Once I remember (and I actually think I still own my textbooks somewhere in this house), I'll be good. Course... I doubt it'll be super efficient! But if it works I'll be happy.

At the moment I'm tweaking some old code I made that generated two random character names + an emotion + a setting. So, I'm not working off nothing. Oh and that link has helped me with the naming schematics/syntax so thank you, again. ^0^

@Suncatcher
Cheers, added to the list. =) Hehe, no worries, I'm doing too many things this early in the morning. I'm surprised I've not mass pinged everyone and destroyed the world.

@stealthclaw
=) Thank you! It's really great to see people interested, thought I was going to be doing this purely for me and hey - that's basically one use once I get a name I like, y'know? So glad people are interested.
@Avalas You're welcome! ^^ /likes organization

And I'm glad you haven't destroyed the world. ;)
@Avalas You're welcome! ^^ /likes organization

And I'm glad you haven't destroyed the world. ;)

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@Avalas Cheers~ here are some Light words.

ADJECTIVES
Brilliant
Golden
Glittering
Ivory
Luminous
Pale
Radiant
Truthful
Shining
Sparkling
Sunny
Yellow
White

NOUNS
Beacon
Mirror
Parchment
Scroll
Sunbeam
Sundial

PLACES
Archive
Beach
Cliff
Forest
Library
Ruins
Temple
@Avalas Cheers~ here are some Light words.

ADJECTIVES
Brilliant
Golden
Glittering
Ivory
Luminous
Pale
Radiant
Truthful
Shining
Sparkling
Sunny
Yellow
White

NOUNS
Beacon
Mirror
Parchment
Scroll
Sunbeam
Sundial

PLACES
Archive
Beach
Cliff
Forest
Library
Ruins
Temple
@Nott
:) Heh, well, I do hope the generator in question will be able to spout out some good names now and again! ;D I'm a bit too picky when it comes to names despite not being very good at the whole naming shenanigans. So, if you do end up changing your name to something that spawns from the generator(s) well, it'll be like a shiny badge of progress! :3

@sgkat
I'm terribly disorganised at times, which really, sitting trying to write code at now 5am probably let's everyone know that even foresight for a few hours isn't within my grasp of skills.
Heh heh.

@Cynictis
I'll have to go through each word, add them to certain arrays and make sure they all make sense in regards to other variable combinations so thank you for the list split into nouns and whatnot =). Hopefully I'll have the "first" generator finished asap and I can use it as a test run. (I'll probably go with Arcane 'cause well... alphabetical and all).

Still to find a website/host I can freely join and add to once it's done.
@Nott
:) Heh, well, I do hope the generator in question will be able to spout out some good names now and again! ;D I'm a bit too picky when it comes to names despite not being very good at the whole naming shenanigans. So, if you do end up changing your name to something that spawns from the generator(s) well, it'll be like a shiny badge of progress! :3

@sgkat
I'm terribly disorganised at times, which really, sitting trying to write code at now 5am probably let's everyone know that even foresight for a few hours isn't within my grasp of skills.
Heh heh.

@Cynictis
I'll have to go through each word, add them to certain arrays and make sure they all make sense in regards to other variable combinations so thank you for the list split into nouns and whatnot =). Hopefully I'll have the "first" generator finished asap and I can use it as a test run. (I'll probably go with Arcane 'cause well... alphabetical and all).

Still to find a website/host I can freely join and add to once it's done.
@Avalas While late-night inspiration may be good for coding ideas, I suspect it's not the best for debugging. You should probably sleep soon. ;)
@Avalas While late-night inspiration may be good for coding ideas, I suspect it's not the best for debugging. You should probably sleep soon. ;)

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@Avalas In that case, here are some Arcane words!

ADJECTIVES
Bright
Celestial
Cosmic
Curious
Dreamy
Enchanted
Galactic
Mystic
Pink
Rosy
Stellar

NOUNS
Comet
Crystal
Meteor
Moon
Quartz
Rune

PLACES
Galaxy
Island
Nebula
Peak
Planetarium

"clan of the galactic galaxy" yes good
@Avalas In that case, here are some Arcane words!

ADJECTIVES
Bright
Celestial
Cosmic
Curious
Dreamy
Enchanted
Galactic
Mystic
Pink
Rosy
Stellar

NOUNS
Comet
Crystal
Meteor
Moon
Quartz
Rune

PLACES
Galaxy
Island
Nebula
Peak
Planetarium

"clan of the galactic galaxy" yes good
shadow words cause I'm bored

ADJECTIVES
Black
Dark
Dim
Eerie
Faded
Fickle
Glowing
Gnarled
Misty
Murky
Sunken
Twisted
Violet

NOUNS
Bramble
Evergreen
Pine
Thorn
Trinket

PLACES
Burrow
Carnival
Circus
Forest
Grove
Hollow
Thicket
shadow words cause I'm bored

ADJECTIVES
Black
Dark
Dim
Eerie
Faded
Fickle
Glowing
Gnarled
Misty
Murky
Sunken
Twisted
Violet

NOUNS
Bramble
Evergreen
Pine
Thorn
Trinket

PLACES
Burrow
Carnival
Circus
Forest
Grove
Hollow
Thicket
@sgkat
Well, no... it most certainly isn't! Sad, I was wondering why or how I could just break it - turns out... forgot to close my brackets. :| My old computer teacher will hunt me down now. But personally, if I don't get through a chunk of it I'll just lay awake and think... "Would this work? Or maybe this." I'd never get to sleep that way haha. :'D I may as well stay up for a few hours, almost time to feed the rabbit.

@Cynictis
Thank you kindly. ^0^/

Just trying to find the easiest way to 'add' those [nouns] with [adverbs] and all those glorious words so they pop up nicely together. >.< Although, right now I'm a little shocked at how plain and... simple it looks, interface wise. :| I suspect it will become crazy soon.

---

Words for Arcane are probably the more urgent due to the fact it's going to be the first guinea pig of this.. monstrosity. So, y'all Arcane can through words at me! >:)
-swooshes off for more javascript-
@sgkat
Well, no... it most certainly isn't! Sad, I was wondering why or how I could just break it - turns out... forgot to close my brackets. :| My old computer teacher will hunt me down now. But personally, if I don't get through a chunk of it I'll just lay awake and think... "Would this work? Or maybe this." I'd never get to sleep that way haha. :'D I may as well stay up for a few hours, almost time to feed the rabbit.

@Cynictis
Thank you kindly. ^0^/

Just trying to find the easiest way to 'add' those [nouns] with [adverbs] and all those glorious words so they pop up nicely together. >.< Although, right now I'm a little shocked at how plain and... simple it looks, interface wise. :| I suspect it will become crazy soon.

---

Words for Arcane are probably the more urgent due to the fact it's going to be the first guinea pig of this.. monstrosity. So, y'all Arcane can through words at me! >:)
-swooshes off for more javascript-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58