Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | FR Clan Name Generator[V2 Arcane Out]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
@Avalas
Ah, this would be a great thing to make happen qvq
I need a clan name, and I am horrible with names xD
I say go for it!
@Avalas
Ah, this would be a great thing to make happen qvq
I need a clan name, and I am horrible with names xD
I say go for it!
ALWAYS seeking accents/skins for Wilclaws!!
{She/Her | +4 FR Time}
@dragoncrystal
Thank you very much for those words! -noms- I'm going to add them to an excel document at the moment, I'm just using a small list of variables till I get the thing to work (plus I don't want to accidentally lose any words if I delete chunks of code). ;-; I remember this being easier.

The words are the main part of the whole thing anyway, as soon as I've coded it I'll need loads of words anyway, or else everyone's just going to generate the same 'random' name because there's so few variable in the list. The more words the better!

@dragoncrystal
Ah, I think I will make a sort of "drop down menu" to select flights. I'd imagine it would allow a little bit more flexibility with what I could place into each list of words. (Even the flights deities or general colour schemes). =) Have any words for Light? I've not yet started on that yet.

@Suncatcher
Glad to know it's gathering interested even with those who already have a name! =) Any words that you'd like me to add in for Earth?

@Chloraphyll
It's pretty much a done deal. I'm slowly getting it done, although, coding might be a bit buggy considering I'm as rusty as a boat at the bottom of the ocean. :| But stubbornness goes a long way! Haha, would you care to add any words to describe or name a Nature clan? =)

@giraffe8435
=) Slowly but surely I'll get it done! Any words from one of the Lightning flight? You don't have to add any if you don't want to! Good to know it'd be useful.

@TangleFeather
Another no-name clan. <3 Welcome! ;--; If you are horrible with names, like me, then this could be a good tool. Or well, a disaster but I'm hoping more for the former haha. Would you like add any words that describe your Ice flight!

----

And to anyone else, if there's a word you want in the generator for a specific flight let me know! =) I should be able to add it. :x
-swooshes away to code some more-
@dragoncrystal
Thank you very much for those words! -noms- I'm going to add them to an excel document at the moment, I'm just using a small list of variables till I get the thing to work (plus I don't want to accidentally lose any words if I delete chunks of code). ;-; I remember this being easier.

The words are the main part of the whole thing anyway, as soon as I've coded it I'll need loads of words anyway, or else everyone's just going to generate the same 'random' name because there's so few variable in the list. The more words the better!

@dragoncrystal
Ah, I think I will make a sort of "drop down menu" to select flights. I'd imagine it would allow a little bit more flexibility with what I could place into each list of words. (Even the flights deities or general colour schemes). =) Have any words for Light? I've not yet started on that yet.

@Suncatcher
Glad to know it's gathering interested even with those who already have a name! =) Any words that you'd like me to add in for Earth?

@Chloraphyll
It's pretty much a done deal. I'm slowly getting it done, although, coding might be a bit buggy considering I'm as rusty as a boat at the bottom of the ocean. :| But stubbornness goes a long way! Haha, would you care to add any words to describe or name a Nature clan? =)

@giraffe8435
=) Slowly but surely I'll get it done! Any words from one of the Lightning flight? You don't have to add any if you don't want to! Good to know it'd be useful.

@TangleFeather
Another no-name clan. <3 Welcome! ;--; If you are horrible with names, like me, then this could be a good tool. Or well, a disaster but I'm hoping more for the former haha. Would you like add any words that describe your Ice flight!

----

And to anyone else, if there's a word you want in the generator for a specific flight let me know! =) I should be able to add it. :x
-swooshes away to code some more-

@Avalas
Tons! I think of even more with a thesaurus at hand, ahah. Maybe...
Sunbright, Gleaming, Glimmering, Shining, Beaming, Sunshine, Sol (Sun in Spanish) and many more!

@Avalas
Tons! I think of even more with a thesaurus at hand, ahah. Maybe...
Sunbright, Gleaming, Glimmering, Shining, Beaming, Sunshine, Sol (Sun in Spanish) and many more!
T3TuubO.png
@Avalas

Sure!
  • Leaf (Leaves)
  • Oak
  • Birch
  • Pine
  • Spruce
  • Cedar
  • Aspen
  • Willow
  • Juniper
  • Grass
  • Fern
  • Berry (Berries)
  • Green
  • Brook
  • Stream
  • River
  • Evergreen
  • Fertile
  • Forest
  • Growth
@Avalas

Sure!
  • Leaf (Leaves)
  • Oak
  • Birch
  • Pine
  • Spruce
  • Cedar
  • Aspen
  • Willow
  • Juniper
  • Grass
  • Fern
  • Berry (Berries)
  • Green
  • Brook
  • Stream
  • River
  • Evergreen
  • Fertile
  • Forest
  • Growth
@dragoncrystal
=) Thank you. I was thinking of using thesaurus.com before I thought that it's probably best to throw the option out there for others to add.

Sol! Ah, =) I didn't think about adding in non-english words that fit. Might add in some Greek or Roman signs such as Omega etc too now. It's open to everyone to add to, since anyone here could take a gander at it once it's finished. Don't mind if you spam here or flood my mail box =) Every word helps, and of course the less words I have to sit and type into the blasted thing, gives me a little more time to catch any little bugs or syntax errors.

Hmm... Maybe it could work the deities or other FR things into it? (Mainly thinking about adding specific colours at the moment).

EDIT:

@Chloraphyll
:o Ninja post there haha. Thanks very much, I'll add them into the excel I have open at the minute. =) I'll probably be having an internal debate if it should be leafs/leaves too, haha.
@dragoncrystal
=) Thank you. I was thinking of using thesaurus.com before I thought that it's probably best to throw the option out there for others to add.

Sol! Ah, =) I didn't think about adding in non-english words that fit. Might add in some Greek or Roman signs such as Omega etc too now. It's open to everyone to add to, since anyone here could take a gander at it once it's finished. Don't mind if you spam here or flood my mail box =) Every word helps, and of course the less words I have to sit and type into the blasted thing, gives me a little more time to catch any little bugs or syntax errors.

Hmm... Maybe it could work the deities or other FR things into it? (Mainly thinking about adding specific colours at the moment).

EDIT:

@Chloraphyll
:o Ninja post there haha. Thanks very much, I'll add them into the excel I have open at the minute. =) I'll probably be having an internal debate if it should be leafs/leaves too, haha.
@Avalas
Sure thing! c:

A few words that I could conjure up:

Frigid
Iceland
Crystal
Diamonds
Floe
Glacier
Glaze
Hail
Hailstone
Iceberg
Icicle
Permafrost
Sleet
Chilled
Iced
Arctic
Siberian
Icebound
Frosted
Bleak
Crisp
Boreal
Polar
Rimy
Sleety
Numbing

Yeah.. I love the power of the internet xD
@Avalas
Sure thing! c:

A few words that I could conjure up:

Frigid
Iceland
Crystal
Diamonds
Floe
Glacier
Glaze
Hail
Hailstone
Iceberg
Icicle
Permafrost
Sleet
Chilled
Iced
Arctic
Siberian
Icebound
Frosted
Bleak
Crisp
Boreal
Polar
Rimy
Sleety
Numbing

Yeah.. I love the power of the internet xD
ALWAYS seeking accents/skins for Wilclaws!!
{She/Her | +4 FR Time}
@TangleFeather
;D Think you might have pinged the wrong person there.

Thank you! Adding your flight words to the list. >:) ;--; Only a good few thousand more to go (I doubt that but... a few hundred should be enough + including all the flights etc).

o-o I can't help but be a little irked at how my brain decided on this little project when it's practically 3 in the morning here. Nice call, brain. Nice.
@TangleFeather
;D Think you might have pinged the wrong person there.

Thank you! Adding your flight words to the list. >:) ;--; Only a good few thousand more to go (I doubt that but... a few hundred should be enough + including all the flights etc).

o-o I can't help but be a little irked at how my brain decided on this little project when it's practically 3 in the morning here. Nice call, brain. Nice.
@Avalas I named my clan, Deoradhan-Kunibert, by using this site. /name nerd

A clan name generator could be fun, though.

Some suggestions:

Arcane:
  • Pink
  • Crystal
  • Magic
  • Star(s)
  • Mage(s)
  • Curious

Earth:
  • Soil
  • Caves
  • Granite
  • Shale
  • Slate
  • Rocks
  • Steady (Steadfast)
  • Ridges
  • Gems
  • Emeralds
  • Topaz
  • Rubies
  • Sapphires
  • Amethysts
  • Quartz
  • Jade

Fire:
  • Flame
  • Flare
  • Smelt
  • Forge
  • Molten
  • Lava
  • Volcano(es)

Ice:
  • Frost
  • Frozen
  • Snow
  • Cold
  • White
  • Blue

Light:
  • Bright
  • Sun (Sunlight, Sunbeam(s))
  • Scholar(s)
  • Archive(s)

Lightning:
  • Work(ers)
  • Energy
  • Storm(s)
  • Tempest(s)
  • Technology(ies)
  • Cyan

Nature:
  • Green
  • Jungle(s)
  • Life
  • Nurture(ing)
  • Tree(s)
  • Forest(s)

Plague:
  • Disease(s)
  • Rot(ting)
  • Virus(es)
  • Survival

Shadow:
  • Hiding, Hidden
  • Trick(s)
  • Night
  • Shadows
  • Dark(ness)

Water:
  • Tides
  • Waves
  • Water
  • Blue
  • Surf
  • Oracle(s)
  • Seer(s)

Wind:
  • Breeze(s)
  • Zephyr(s)
  • Wind(s)
  • Wanderer(s)
  • Adventurer(s)

These are just off the top of my head.

And you could use each region's the place names from the world map.
@Avalas I named my clan, Deoradhan-Kunibert, by using this site. /name nerd

A clan name generator could be fun, though.

Some suggestions:

Arcane:
  • Pink
  • Crystal
  • Magic
  • Star(s)
  • Mage(s)
  • Curious

Earth:
  • Soil
  • Caves
  • Granite
  • Shale
  • Slate
  • Rocks
  • Steady (Steadfast)
  • Ridges
  • Gems
  • Emeralds
  • Topaz
  • Rubies
  • Sapphires
  • Amethysts
  • Quartz
  • Jade

Fire:
  • Flame
  • Flare
  • Smelt
  • Forge
  • Molten
  • Lava
  • Volcano(es)

Ice:
  • Frost
  • Frozen
  • Snow
  • Cold
  • White
  • Blue

Light:
  • Bright
  • Sun (Sunlight, Sunbeam(s))
  • Scholar(s)
  • Archive(s)

Lightning:
  • Work(ers)
  • Energy
  • Storm(s)
  • Tempest(s)
  • Technology(ies)
  • Cyan

Nature:
  • Green
  • Jungle(s)
  • Life
  • Nurture(ing)
  • Tree(s)
  • Forest(s)

Plague:
  • Disease(s)
  • Rot(ting)
  • Virus(es)
  • Survival

Shadow:
  • Hiding, Hidden
  • Trick(s)
  • Night
  • Shadows
  • Dark(ness)

Water:
  • Tides
  • Waves
  • Water
  • Blue
  • Surf
  • Oracle(s)
  • Seer(s)

Wind:
  • Breeze(s)
  • Zephyr(s)
  • Wind(s)
  • Wanderer(s)
  • Adventurer(s)

These are just off the top of my head.

And you could use each region's the place names from the world map.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
I'd be totally down for some kind of generator, although there would be a loooooot of variables. Clan [Noun], Clan of the [Adjective] [Noun], the [Verb] [Noun] Clan, House [Adjective]... In the meantime, anyone who's stuck on a clan name can get some inspiration from the master list!
I'd be totally down for some kind of generator, although there would be a loooooot of variables. Clan [Noun], Clan of the [Adjective] [Noun], the [Verb] [Noun] Clan, House [Adjective]... In the meantime, anyone who's stuck on a clan name can get some inspiration from the master list!
@Avalas

Sure!

Rugged
Harsh
Craggy
Solitary
Isolated
Fractured
Quarried
Gilded
Towering
Forgotten
Fortified
Arid
Desert
Windswept
Weathered
Crumbling
Shrine
Rough
Roughened
Sandy
Shaking
Tremor

That's all I can think of at the moment. If I think of anything else, I'll be sure to let you know! It's very late where I am, so my answers may be less than fantastic ^^"
@Avalas

Sure!

Rugged
Harsh
Craggy
Solitary
Isolated
Fractured
Quarried
Gilded
Towering
Forgotten
Fortified
Arid
Desert
Windswept
Weathered
Crumbling
Shrine
Rough
Roughened
Sandy
Shaking
Tremor

That's all I can think of at the moment. If I think of anything else, I'll be sure to let you know! It's very late where I am, so my answers may be less than fantastic ^^"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58