Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | FR Clan Name Generator[V2 Arcane Out]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 57 58
@Avalas I'd love to try the beta generator, and dang, you're making progress. Go you!

You could have both the full region names (Crystalspine Reaches, etc.) and the spliced names for more variety.
@Avalas I'd love to try the beta generator, and dang, you're making progress. Go you!

You could have both the full region names (Crystalspine Reaches, etc.) and the spliced names for more variety.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@Avalas
Could i be added to thepinglist too?
@Avalas
Could i be added to thepinglist too?
MUYNhfy.png qR9UjYJ.png
VpMOGhK.png7vhtsnW.png
dEe2UrM.pngawUnQ0L.png
@sgkat
:3: I know. It's great. Although the coder in me knows that with great progress... well, I'm due a utterly horrifying bug that will take hours to fix some time soon. Or I'll forget to save.

No. I won't even joke about that. -saves immediately-

I've made a very shoddy "force" compound noun button now too. Basically it takes two nouns and smooshes them together like two kids trying to watch a too-small portable TV;

Example from the generator includes:
Crystalcomet Astromancers, Starquartz Stargazers, Moonmage(s) Guard, Meteormagic Stargazer.

It's not perfect, I have had Mages Mages Clan and the only way round this would be to enforce my nemesis of IF statements. I'm vaguely testing out some other methods to hopefully remove this or at least, minimize it.

I need more nouns. I swear once this is done, I'll be happy to never see the word Star, Comet and Quartz again. :DD

@Mirsheb
Of course you can; added to the list! =)
@sgkat
:3: I know. It's great. Although the coder in me knows that with great progress... well, I'm due a utterly horrifying bug that will take hours to fix some time soon. Or I'll forget to save.

No. I won't even joke about that. -saves immediately-

I've made a very shoddy "force" compound noun button now too. Basically it takes two nouns and smooshes them together like two kids trying to watch a too-small portable TV;

Example from the generator includes:
Crystalcomet Astromancers, Starquartz Stargazers, Moonmage(s) Guard, Meteormagic Stargazer.

It's not perfect, I have had Mages Mages Clan and the only way round this would be to enforce my nemesis of IF statements. I'm vaguely testing out some other methods to hopefully remove this or at least, minimize it.

I need more nouns. I swear once this is done, I'll be happy to never see the word Star, Comet and Quartz again. :DD

@Mirsheb
Of course you can; added to the list! =)
@avalas i have many space names...
pollux
betelgeuse
halley's
kohoutek
polaris
io
europa
centauri
@avalas i have many space names...
pollux
betelgeuse
halley's
kohoutek
polaris
io
europa
centauri
otfajr.jpg
@eternalstar
I love you. Thank you very much. <3
-toddles off to add them-
Arcane, includes space then? Might put a few constellations and whatnot in too. :)
@eternalstar
I love you. Thank you very much. <3
-toddles off to add them-
Arcane, includes space then? Might put a few constellations and whatnot in too. :)
Can I be added to the pinglist?
Can I be added to the pinglist?
YjWoQ61.pngdyJlfAc.pngsWzvwVV.png
@Avalas
this is so cool :0 could i be added to the pinglist please? 'v'
@Avalas
this is so cool :0 could i be added to the pinglist please? 'v'
tumblr_pjnlo2dKLW1s80v72o2_100.png scarab.
he/they FR+9

shadow
tumblr_pjnlo2dKLW1s80v72o4_100.png
"i would have fought you forever. i would have wrestled you through time. i would have turned you, and been turned. i would do anything. i have done so much, and would have done as much again, and more."

16490.png
@Snowkitty16
Of course you can. ^0^/ All done.

@zanven
Hehe, glad you think so. You've been added.
@Snowkitty16
Of course you can. ^0^/ All done.

@zanven
Hehe, glad you think so. You've been added.
@Avalas Saved, good!

I know If statements are a pain, but they're also your friend!

And yes, most people agree that Arcane also fills the "space" theme flight. I mean, the Arcanist resides in a giant observatory, doesn't he?
@Avalas Saved, good!

I know If statements are a pain, but they're also your friend!

And yes, most people agree that Arcane also fills the "space" theme flight. I mean, the Arcanist resides in a giant observatory, doesn't he?

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@sgkat
-cries- Thank goodness then! Was starting to worry with the way things were going. Off to find some spiffy names for you and your Arcane Flight!

IF statements in Javascript I always find a bit... I dunno, difficult to comprehend? It's the syntax anyway. I remember I loved them in VisualBasic but that's different in regards to you draw the object then define it unlike creating/defining etc all at once. :|

I'll have a quick check to see if there's anything I can use other than IFs, but I'll be honest - I have a sneaky feeling I'll need to use them anyway. D:
@sgkat
-cries- Thank goodness then! Was starting to worry with the way things were going. Off to find some spiffy names for you and your Arcane Flight!

IF statements in Javascript I always find a bit... I dunno, difficult to comprehend? It's the syntax anyway. I remember I loved them in VisualBasic but that's different in regards to you draw the object then define it unlike creating/defining etc all at once. :|

I'll have a quick check to see if there's anything I can use other than IFs, but I'll be honest - I have a sneaky feeling I'll need to use them anyway. D:
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 57 58