Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [closed ] Xenoviel's Lair Companion v2.1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Xenoviel hey :3 wanted to ask if you're going to present new version soon :D I use old one and need to make huge update on it, but kinda don't want to do that job twice in case you'll release new one like... tomorrow or something xD
@Xenoviel hey :3 wanted to ask if you're going to present new version soon :D I use old one and need to make huge update on it, but kinda don't want to do that job twice in case you'll release new one like... tomorrow or something xD
[right][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=gde&id=1158448&page=4&anchor=6712972#6712972]Link to this post[/url][/right] [quote name="katoptron" date="2014-09-01 17:31:00"]@Xenoviel First of all let me say again how amazing this companion is! I love it to pieces - it does everything I wanted a spreadsheet for FR to do. I'm still marveling at all the work that must have gone into getting the color spreads to work. Do you accept donations? I'd love to throw some treasure and/or gems (dragons??) at you to show my appreciation. Also, not to try and piggyback off your work at all, but I took the liberty of tweaking your formulas a bit and adding Current/Ripple/Smoke. I thought others might like to use the tweak as well - and more importantly, I'd like to save you some time and effort! [b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NxkzzsUBP1bcM7nhg8at8wS0J_DeMC9qA6BRDv36zhg/edit?usp=sharing]Here's a tweaked one that's blank except for Xenoviel's samples.[/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IbHYruFiYtTxFg7unynZe0kog9-hf0kMxbrxl9Q1JXg/edit?usp=sharing]And here's an example of my sheet, all filled out!.[/url][/b] I like goofy dragon pairing names, yes I do. If you feel this is stepping on your toes at all, I'll gladly edit out the links. I just wanted to offer a little tweak for everyone to use.[/quote] I'm hoping that my edits are in the spirit of collaborating, but I've somehow (how though??! I am still not sure!) managed to work bar and daub into the existing sheet, and [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n07J_i-avE_eojGcrRzZYwEOc3Dy0R8vOz3eGhbFaDs/edit?usp=sharing]here it is[/url]. I hope this isn't stepping on toes, and I also am really looking forward to the new incarnation of what I call the Mega Lair in my bookmarks list. :D [b]Edit:[/b] Added Crystal, and changed probabilities of Iridescent and Shimmer. I think. Tell me if I've broken it. :S [b]Edit:[/b] Added Facet and Spines. [b]Edit:[/b] Added Nocturnes.
katoptron wrote on 2014-09-01 17:31:00:
@Xenoviel

First of all let me say again how amazing this companion is! I love it to pieces - it does everything I wanted a spreadsheet for FR to do. I'm still marveling at all the work that must have gone into getting the color spreads to work. Do you accept donations? I'd love to throw some treasure and/or gems (dragons??) at you to show my appreciation.

Also, not to try and piggyback off your work at all, but I took the liberty of tweaking your formulas a bit and adding Current/Ripple/Smoke. I thought others might like to use the tweak as well - and more importantly, I'd like to save you some time and effort!

Here's a tweaked one that's blank except for Xenoviel's samples.

And here's an example of my sheet, all filled out!.
I like goofy dragon pairing names, yes I do.

If you feel this is stepping on your toes at all, I'll gladly edit out the links. I just wanted to offer a little tweak for everyone to use.

I'm hoping that my edits are in the spirit of collaborating, but I've somehow (how though??! I am still not sure!) managed to work bar and daub into the existing sheet, and here it is. I hope this isn't stepping on toes, and I also am really looking forward to the new incarnation of what I call the Mega Lair in my bookmarks list. :D

Edit: Added Crystal, and changed probabilities of Iridescent and Shimmer. I think. Tell me if I've broken it. :S

Edit: Added Facet and Spines.

Edit: Added Nocturnes.
dNCLmdm.png
UK; sleeping 4pm-2am FRT // Pronouns: they/them // Feedback
~
Signature generator // Calendar of flight festivals until Sept 2019
I neeeeeeeed this so much omg. Such great work!
I neeeeeeeed this so much omg. Such great work!
CQy7TyL.png
@Coolkid @NoAkei @raanve @cassolotl @AshtaraSilunar @Flameswind @LuthienTinuviel @Xenobiological @sharikak @MacGreine @Guenhwyvar @rachools @squidragon @Hidd3nstare @Pandonkey @Silvanuyx @Soloontherocks @GoddessLoki @daenae @unityManipulator @CynicalKat @xXBlaydedXx @Desiderii @BottledGrace @Lyani @RavynStarfall @BeatBears @Chrizesu @shinykari @Archfiend @AlexRider @Shockbunny @pandlewords @kariann02 @thedragonwithin @Northernly @TeenyMallow @Lapillus @Heatherly @Mole @Melodious @OrchestralAscent @obscuresoul @Crowleyisking @zephryi @Arithelia @KittersKamala @Feyna @PopcornFireworks @armychick337 @Ravenmoon @Kajira @Lapillus @ravenclawgirl @Mags @Nymphalidae @Xphyra @sadri22 @stacheldrahtzaun @MLein @Makiling @Malis

Welcome to Xenoviel's Lair Companion v2.1 and thank you for your patience with the new version! :D
@Coolkid @NoAkei @raanve @cassolotl @AshtaraSilunar @Flameswind @LuthienTinuviel @Xenobiological @sharikak @MacGreine @Guenhwyvar @rachools @squidragon @Hidd3nstare @Pandonkey @Silvanuyx @Soloontherocks @GoddessLoki @daenae @unityManipulator @CynicalKat @xXBlaydedXx @Desiderii @BottledGrace @Lyani @RavynStarfall @BeatBears @Chrizesu @shinykari @Archfiend @AlexRider @Shockbunny @pandlewords @kariann02 @thedragonwithin @Northernly @TeenyMallow @Lapillus @Heatherly @Mole @Melodious @OrchestralAscent @obscuresoul @Crowleyisking @zephryi @Arithelia @KittersKamala @Feyna @PopcornFireworks @armychick337 @Ravenmoon @Kajira @Lapillus @ravenclawgirl @Mags @Nymphalidae @Xphyra @sadri22 @stacheldrahtzaun @MLein @Makiling @Malis

Welcome to Xenoviel's Lair Companion v2.1 and thank you for your patience with the new version! :D
Brilliant! Thanks
Brilliant! Thanks
TzfAhH6.png
YAY!! ♥ Are we nixing the Hatchlings tab entirely then? (just curious) But it looks WONDERFUL *starts inputting information* much Kamsamnida ♥

also...Frickle frackle....*snortgiggle*
YAY!! ♥ Are we nixing the Hatchlings tab entirely then? (just curious) But it looks WONDERFUL *starts inputting information* much Kamsamnida ♥

also...Frickle frackle....*snortgiggle*
MEMmqKh.gif[url=][img][/img][/url]
@Faunus @Pasafatu @Fluffloid @KaidaHime @Coolkid @Corporal @Heatherly @Sica @InkstainedGwyn @katoptron @ScrivenerLielac @Wintyr @EsdeeAr @logomachy @Cassolotl @Geronima @Dragondrop

You had all expressed interest in the new version or pinged yourselves in the thread for it. I am adding all of you to the pinglist for updates. Please let me know if you would like to be removed. :D
@Faunus @Pasafatu @Fluffloid @KaidaHime @Coolkid @Corporal @Heatherly @Sica @InkstainedGwyn @katoptron @ScrivenerLielac @Wintyr @EsdeeAr @logomachy @Cassolotl @Geronima @Dragondrop

You had all expressed interest in the new version or pinged yourselves in the thread for it. I am adding all of you to the pinglist for updates. Please let me know if you would like to be removed. :D
@Xenoviel yeah, finally! ^^ thank you!
(and I don't mind to be on your pinglist :3)
@Xenoviel yeah, finally! ^^ thank you!
(and I don't mind to be on your pinglist :3)
that's great to see it finally released, I already use it form the betatesting and I haven't found problems :D
that's great to see it finally released, I already use it form the betatesting and I haven't found problems :D
a19GnnT.png .................. they/them 3IxnR89.png hopeless nerd 3IxnR89.png FR+9
@Xenoviel plz add me to the pinglist oh my god SPREADSHEETS /buries her face in them happily
@Xenoviel plz add me to the pinglist oh my god SPREADSHEETS /buries her face in them happily
vadersaberith1.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17