Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [closed ] Xenoviel's Lair Companion v2.1
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Woohoo! :D Congrats on your continued masterpiece!
Woohoo! :D Congrats on your continued masterpiece!
dNCLmdm.png
UK; sleeping 4pm-2am FRT // Pronouns: they/them // Feedback
~
Signature generator // Calendar of flight festivals until Sept 2019

@Xenoviel Bug report! Sorting A-Z in the Sex column doesn't work, presumably because they're images.

ETA: Also I'm getting no RTB dates on the breeding pairs sheet, or the pair workshop sheet.

@Xenoviel Bug report! Sorting A-Z in the Sex column doesn't work, presumably because they're images.

ETA: Also I'm getting no RTB dates on the breeding pairs sheet, or the pair workshop sheet.
dNCLmdm.png
~
thanks for the ping, and thanks again for that awesome tool :D
thanks for the ping, and thanks again for that awesome tool :D
Thank you for the ping and all your great work - couldn't keep track without it :D
Thank you for the ping and all your great work - couldn't keep track without it :D
she/her they/them etpLjGc.gifqTNOOYr.gifdagsvSj.gifqTNOOYr.gifsnXFO8n.gif
[quote name="Cassolotl" date="2014-10-23 08:03:35"][right][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=gde&id=1158448&page=5&anchor=6871595#6871595]Link to this post[/url][/right] @Xenoviel Bug report! Sorting A-Z in the Sex column doesn't work, presumably because they're images. ETA: Also I'm getting no RTB dates on the breeding pairs sheet, or the pair workshop sheet.[/quote] @Cassolotl Correct, the Sex column is just images and, unfortunately cannot be sorted. I'll have to look into a way to rectify that. [s]The RTB formula was adjusted to make it easier to update individuals once initial data was entered. There needs to be a name, a Days Until RTB value, and a date that the value was updated. If all three are present, it should display RTB dates correctly. If any are missing, it will be blank.[/s] Derp, reading comprehension fail. Had a similar comment on Tumblr and have fixed the problem on the base sheet.
Cassolotl wrote on 2014-10-23 08:03:35:

@Cassolotl

Correct, the Sex column is just images and, unfortunately cannot be sorted. I'll have to look into a way to rectify that.

The RTB formula was adjusted to make it easier to update individuals once initial data was entered. There needs to be a name, a Days Until RTB value, and a date that the value was updated. If all three are present, it should display RTB dates correctly. If any are missing, it will be blank.

Derp, reading comprehension fail. Had a similar comment on Tumblr and have fixed the problem on the base sheet.
@Xenoviel Fab, I'll go and swipe the changes over. Thank you! :)
@Xenoviel Fab, I'll go and swipe the changes over. Thank you! :)
dNCLmdm.png
~
@Xenoviel I pasted my breeding pairs into the new breeding pairs sheet and the pair workshop sheet and the RTB dates are all wrong - they have the year at 1900! The dates are correct in the Dragons tab though.
@Xenoviel I pasted my breeding pairs into the new breeding pairs sheet and the pair workshop sheet and the RTB dates are all wrong - they have the year at 1900! The dates are correct in the Dragons tab though.
dNCLmdm.png
~
@Xenoviel Thanks for the ping! :D I'm super-excited about the new version!
@Xenoviel Thanks for the ping! :D I'm super-excited about the new version!
bH7MWqP.png
This thing's been a lifesaver for me the past few months! Thanks for the ping and all of the hard work. ^^
This thing's been a lifesaver for me the past few months! Thanks for the ping and all of the hard work. ^^
1221.png
He was #1.
@Xenoviel I just downloaded your spreadsheet and can't wait to get started! Could you add me to the pinglist for updates? :)
@Xenoviel I just downloaded your spreadsheet and can't wait to get started! Could you add me to the pinglist for updates? :)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17