Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [closed ] Xenoviel's Lair Companion v2.1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Xenoviel

First of all let me say again how amazing this companion is! I love it to pieces - it does everything I wanted a spreadsheet for FR to do. I'm still marveling at all the work that must have gone into getting the color spreads to work. Do you accept donations? I'd love to throw some treasure and/or gems (dragons??) at you to show my appreciation.

Also, not to try and piggyback off your work at all, but I took the liberty of tweaking your formulas a bit and adding Current/Ripple/Smoke. I thought others might like to use the tweak as well - and more importantly, I'd like to save you some time and effort!

Here's a tweaked one that's blank except for Xenoviel's samples.

And here's an example of my sheet, all filled out!.
I like goofy dragon pairing names, yes I do.

If you feel this is stepping on your toes at all, I'll gladly edit out the links. I just wanted to offer a little tweak for everyone to use.
@Xenoviel

First of all let me say again how amazing this companion is! I love it to pieces - it does everything I wanted a spreadsheet for FR to do. I'm still marveling at all the work that must have gone into getting the color spreads to work. Do you accept donations? I'd love to throw some treasure and/or gems (dragons??) at you to show my appreciation.

Also, not to try and piggyback off your work at all, but I took the liberty of tweaking your formulas a bit and adding Current/Ripple/Smoke. I thought others might like to use the tweak as well - and more importantly, I'd like to save you some time and effort!

Here's a tweaked one that's blank except for Xenoviel's samples.

And here's an example of my sheet, all filled out!.
I like goofy dragon pairing names, yes I do.

If you feel this is stepping on your toes at all, I'll gladly edit out the links. I just wanted to offer a little tweak for everyone to use.
@katoptron I could never stifle the spirit of collaboration. Please feel free to make any tweaks you'd like.

It took a number of hours over the course of several weekends to get the color range working as it does now. I also wrote and rewrote the formulas for it on paper more times than I care to count.

As for donations, I have never been one to turn down charity. ;)
@katoptron I could never stifle the spirit of collaboration. Please feel free to make any tweaks you'd like.

It took a number of hours over the course of several weekends to get the color range working as it does now. I also wrote and rewrote the formulas for it on paper more times than I care to count.

As for donations, I have never been one to turn down charity. ;)
@Xenoviel Awesome! I'm glad that's okay with you. Like I said, the last thing I wanna do is step on toes when you've made this super awesome tool for everyone to use.

I do not doubt that in the slightest ... I'm still poking at the formulas and kind of scratching my head about how on earth you got it to work. The pairing page with the linked images is just fantastic.

I sent you a little gift to show my appreciation - enjoy!
@Xenoviel Awesome! I'm glad that's okay with you. Like I said, the last thing I wanna do is step on toes when you've made this super awesome tool for everyone to use.

I do not doubt that in the slightest ... I'm still poking at the formulas and kind of scratching my head about how on earth you got it to work. The pairing page with the linked images is just fantastic.

I sent you a little gift to show my appreciation - enjoy!
Holy smokes, this is fantastic!
@Wintyr
Definitely self-pinging. :D
Holy smokes, this is fantastic!
@Wintyr
Definitely self-pinging. :D
iAiI6jU.png
Ooo, can't wait for the update! @EsdeeAr
Ooo, can't wait for the update! @EsdeeAr
@logomachy don't wanna lose the thing 8)
@logomachy don't wanna lose the thing 8)
*whispers* Has anyone made a version that has bar and daub in it, by any chance?
*whispers* Has anyone made a version that has bar and daub in it, by any chance?
dNCLmdm.png
UK; sleeping 4pm-2am FRT // Pronouns: they/them // Feedback
~
Signature generator // Calendar of flight festivals until Sept 2019
@Cassolotl the old sheet has Bar and Daub available, but doesn't have the probabilities for them included. I'm about 90% done with the new version that will go here, and it does include Bar and Daub. :)

I should be able to get 2.1.0 out this weekend. :D
@Cassolotl the old sheet has Bar and Daub available, but doesn't have the probabilities for them included. I'm about 90% done with the new version that will go here, and it does include Bar and Daub. :)

I should be able to get 2.1.0 out this weekend. :D
@Xenoviel Wheeeee! I am excited! :D I LOVE playing with spreadsheets, and I am looking forward to breeding dergs with daub and bar. :) Thank you thank you!
@Xenoviel Wheeeee! I am excited! :D I LOVE playing with spreadsheets, and I am looking forward to breeding dergs with daub and bar. :) Thank you thank you!
dNCLmdm.png
UK; sleeping 4pm-2am FRT // Pronouns: they/them // Feedback
~
Signature generator // Calendar of flight festivals until Sept 2019
@Xenoviel I am SOOOO looking forward to the updated version.
@Xenoviel I am SOOOO looking forward to the updated version.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17