Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [closed ] Xenoviel's Lair Companion v2.1
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
@Xenoviel Wow, this new version looks fantastic! I just have one question (I feel like it's kind of a noob question but): if I make a copy of the sheet now, and you fix some bugs after that, how can I update my copy to the latest version? Would I just have to make a new copy?

I hope that question makes sense, I had a bit of trouble phrasing it ^^' Oh, and if anyone else who understand google sheets can answer my question please feel free to ping me and do so!
@Xenoviel Wow, this new version looks fantastic! I just have one question (I feel like it's kind of a noob question but): if I make a copy of the sheet now, and you fix some bugs after that, how can I update my copy to the latest version? Would I just have to make a new copy?

I hope that question makes sense, I had a bit of trouble phrasing it ^^' Oh, and if anyone else who understand google sheets can answer my question please feel free to ping me and do so!
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
@scribblingface

Thanks to the new and improved version, updating to a new version is much easier than it used to be. Now you can simply copy the old Dragon Data sheet and paste it into that same tab in the newer copy.
@scribblingface

Thanks to the new and improved version, updating to a new version is much easier than it used to be. Now you can simply copy the old Dragon Data sheet and paste it into that same tab in the newer copy.
@Xenoviel Ohh, I see! Thank you, and thanks again for sharing this awesome lair organizer :)
@Xenoviel Ohh, I see! Thank you, and thanks again for sharing this awesome lair organizer :)
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
@Xenoviel

Thanks for making this! It's pretty useful, and very pretty! I had my own spreadsheets, but this one is much more organized and is even color coded! I love it!

I just used it for the first time today, and I'd like to point out a bug: In the Pairs Workshop, the RTB dates (specifically the MotherRTB and FatherRTB values) are not being called correctly. (The dates presented were of other dragons than the ones I chose from the drop-down.)

I fixed the problem on my own, though. If you'd like I can share my solution, but if you've already fixed the bug or I'm the only one who has the bug or something, then I'll just keep it to myself.

Ah, please add me to the updates pinglist, too. Thank you!
@Xenoviel

Thanks for making this! It's pretty useful, and very pretty! I had my own spreadsheets, but this one is much more organized and is even color coded! I love it!

I just used it for the first time today, and I'd like to point out a bug: In the Pairs Workshop, the RTB dates (specifically the MotherRTB and FatherRTB values) are not being called correctly. (The dates presented were of other dragons than the ones I chose from the drop-down.)

I fixed the problem on my own, though. If you'd like I can share my solution, but if you've already fixed the bug or I'm the only one who has the bug or something, then I'll just keep it to myself.

Ah, please add me to the updates pinglist, too. Thank you!
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gif
@Xenoviel Hi, first thanks for sharing this, I moved my own personal spreadsheet to using yours since it's so much prettier. Can i be added to the pinglist for future updates please?

Also there was a bug on the dragons tab in the first column (the names) all were not called correctly (there were bugs up to line 8) Is no biggie, i fixed it fast on my copy is just a matter of cell number.

Edit : Found another bug on the Pair workshop, the dropping menu with the list of males and females seems a bit bugged. One of my female shows on both (she's the first dragon on my list, not sure if it counts for something) and one of my male doesn't show at all in any of the columns.

Edit 2: After checking, the lists are actually completely messed up, some drags never show, some show twice and some are in the incorrect column while some are correctly showing only once in the right spot. Also the exact same problem happens in the Breeding Pairs tab
@Xenoviel Hi, first thanks for sharing this, I moved my own personal spreadsheet to using yours since it's so much prettier. Can i be added to the pinglist for future updates please?

Also there was a bug on the dragons tab in the first column (the names) all were not called correctly (there were bugs up to line 8) Is no biggie, i fixed it fast on my copy is just a matter of cell number.

Edit : Found another bug on the Pair workshop, the dropping menu with the list of males and females seems a bit bugged. One of my female shows on both (she's the first dragon on my list, not sure if it counts for something) and one of my male doesn't show at all in any of the columns.

Edit 2: After checking, the lists are actually completely messed up, some drags never show, some show twice and some are in the incorrect column while some are correctly showing only once in the right spot. Also the exact same problem happens in the Breeding Pairs tab
Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll
Thank you for the ping. This looks super fancy. It should be quite helpful. :3
Thank you for the ping. This looks super fancy. It should be quite helpful. :3
rIxOVnO.pngdQDtyBL.pngGaCoVKV.pngnJW9Vjy.png
@Xenoviel This is absolutely amazing! Thank you for sharing! At last I have all my data organised in one place.
@Xenoviel This is absolutely amazing! Thank you for sharing! At last I have all my data organised in one place.
Things break, but they can still grow.
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
Not all those who wander are lost.
Took me a while to figure this out (I'm new to all this spreadsheet business) but YES very handy, thanks a lot!
Took me a while to figure this out (I'm new to all this spreadsheet business) but YES very handy, thanks a lot!
qo9Km7P.png W0E74o1.png FR TIME +9H
@Xenoviel This is amazing! I didn't even know I needed this before now. Please add me to the ping list, I want to get updates as they come!
@Xenoviel This is amazing! I didn't even know I needed this before now. Please add me to the ping list, I want to get updates as they come!
@xenoviel can I please be added to the ping list.
@xenoviel can I please be added to the ping list.
I come from a land down under.
Where wildclaws glow like eyeburners.
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better GET BACK TO WORK!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17