Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [closed ] Xenoviel's Lair Companion v2.1
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@tigercule
oh, that's what it was?
i was looking in the h-files trying to figure out how it works. (i'm a computery sorta person, it's interesting to see)
and after i saw your post about numbers being switched, it was pretty easy to find what ones were the problem and switch them myself.
i could still link you to mine if you want to double check.
@tigercule
oh, that's what it was?
i was looking in the h-files trying to figure out how it works. (i'm a computery sorta person, it's interesting to see)
and after i saw your post about numbers being switched, it was pretty easy to find what ones were the problem and switch them myself.
i could still link you to mine if you want to double check.
21j0l8x.jpg
@sabrinix Oh, if you did it yourself that's perfectly fine, and I trust you got it working properly. xD I'm just used to doing it for people since it was my failure to notice it to begin with.
@sabrinix Oh, if you did it yourself that's perfectly fine, and I trust you got it working properly. xD I'm just used to doing it for people since it was my failure to notice it to begin with.
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

Not all my dragons are appearing in the down menu on the pair workshop- and one dragon is appearing as male and female? Anyone else having this issue?

EDIT; nevermind! was trying to use unnamed dragons D= silly me!
Not all my dragons are appearing in the down menu on the pair workshop- and one dragon is appearing as male and female? Anyone else having this issue?

EDIT; nevermind! was trying to use unnamed dragons D= silly me!
Hi.

I think this chart is very helpfull!

But I have a question: Is there somewhere a family-tree chart? For this Lair Companion or somewhere extra? Would be good to have ^^'
Hi.

I think this chart is very helpfull!

But I have a question: Is there somewhere a family-tree chart? For this Lair Companion or somewhere extra? Would be good to have ^^'
tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gifI'm a german/austrian. Please excuse bad englisch.tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif
Figured it out. I needed to use the dragon data tab. I'm used to the old version.
Figured it out. I needed to use the dragon data tab. I'm used to the old version.
6epgHfG.png
FREE Arcane Nests. Nest conditions on profile
FR +3
What a handy spreadsheet! Thank you for your hard work.
What a handy spreadsheet! Thank you for your hard work.
4fgGuro.png
2EqzIAg.png
Huh, somehow my notifications got turned off for this.

@Lerex I'm afraid that adding a family tree for every dragon would make the document SUPER huge, and honestly, would be beyond my coding knowledge. That said, I know there are user-run shops that will make family trees for your dragons in exchange for a small amount of treasure. :3
Huh, somehow my notifications got turned off for this.

@Lerex I'm afraid that adding a family tree for every dragon would make the document SUPER huge, and honestly, would be beyond my coding knowledge. That said, I know there are user-run shops that will make family trees for your dragons in exchange for a small amount of treasure. :3
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Lerex @tigercule
Due to my irritation with the way the site's assay bloodlines works, I have created a sort of family tree/pedigree thing that also serves as a bloodline checker. It's currently on my personal spreadsheets program, but I am attempting to adapt it to this particular companion. (Copying each formula by hand is... tedious, to say the least.)

However, it is probably not well suited to larger lairs, as so far I haven't figured out how to do it without entering in all the information by hand. I've been entering it as I acquire more dergs, and I must say it's pretty handy if your lair's full of related dergs. (And the end result looks kinda cool, if I do say so myself.)

So uh, if anyone's interested in that I could link it when I'm done? Idk, I'm sorry if this wasn't what you were looking for/if I'm bothering you I'm just a big nerd when it comes to spreadsheets and dergs.
@Lerex @tigercule
Due to my irritation with the way the site's assay bloodlines works, I have created a sort of family tree/pedigree thing that also serves as a bloodline checker. It's currently on my personal spreadsheets program, but I am attempting to adapt it to this particular companion. (Copying each formula by hand is... tedious, to say the least.)

However, it is probably not well suited to larger lairs, as so far I haven't figured out how to do it without entering in all the information by hand. I've been entering it as I acquire more dergs, and I must say it's pretty handy if your lair's full of related dergs. (And the end result looks kinda cool, if I do say so myself.)

So uh, if anyone's interested in that I could link it when I'm done? Idk, I'm sorry if this wasn't what you were looking for/if I'm bothering you I'm just a big nerd when it comes to spreadsheets and dergs.
@tigercule

Using the sheet (thank you!) and found that Eye Spots isn't being counted in the lair census?
@tigercule

Using the sheet (thank you!) and found that Eye Spots isn't being counted in the lair census?
U5mpAOy.png
@jennysyc Oops, that was a residual issue I had forgotten to change a while back. It should be fixed on the official version now, and can be fixed on a personal copy by changing Eye Spot singular to plural.
@jennysyc Oops, that was a residual issue I had forgotten to change a while back. It should be fixed on the official version now, and can be fixed on a personal copy by changing Eye Spot singular to plural.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17