Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [closed ] Xenoviel's Lair Companion v2.1
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@meiloslyther
I would like to have it. =3
Sounds pretty nice to me.
@meiloslyther
I would like to have it. =3
Sounds pretty nice to me.
tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gifI'm a german/austrian. Please excuse bad englisch.tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif
@Lerex Here's my sheet.

I realize this might seem a little daunting, but I promise it's not as complicated as it looks. Basically how it works is if you look in the Dragon Data tab, at the end of each row you'll see I've added that dragon's family up to five generations if I don't own their parents (or if they're a first gen, noted by a bright red "None" under father and mother). Names are just there for readability; I promise the bloodline checker runs off the IDs. It goes in order of parents (red), grandparents (orange), g-grandparents (yellow), and gg-grandparents (green), all in standard FR order of male first. If I do own the parents, noted by a bright green background under father and mother, I've used a little bit of formula voodoo to pull the information from the parents so I don't have to do a lot of copy/pasting (if you look in the formula bar you'll see there's formulas in the cells after the parents; just copy/paste the whole row of formulas wherever you need it). It's probably best to enter each dragon's parents first to see which ones you own the parents of to save yourself a lot of work. (If any of that was unclear, I understand; I'm a bit of a rambler. Feel free to ask me any questions you have.)

Once you have all that down, the Pedigree tab is where you'll find the nice looking tree chart. All you have to do is pick your dergs from the dropdowns in the middle (male on left, female on right, just like in the Pair Workshop), and if they have any relation to each other at all, the relation will be shown in red. There are a lot of calculations going on, so it may take a minute for everything to show up.

Feel free play around with my dergs' info if you want to get a feel for how it works, or just jump into adding your own. I hope this helps!

Obligatory ping for @tigercule.
@Lerex Here's my sheet.

I realize this might seem a little daunting, but I promise it's not as complicated as it looks. Basically how it works is if you look in the Dragon Data tab, at the end of each row you'll see I've added that dragon's family up to five generations if I don't own their parents (or if they're a first gen, noted by a bright red "None" under father and mother). Names are just there for readability; I promise the bloodline checker runs off the IDs. It goes in order of parents (red), grandparents (orange), g-grandparents (yellow), and gg-grandparents (green), all in standard FR order of male first. If I do own the parents, noted by a bright green background under father and mother, I've used a little bit of formula voodoo to pull the information from the parents so I don't have to do a lot of copy/pasting (if you look in the formula bar you'll see there's formulas in the cells after the parents; just copy/paste the whole row of formulas wherever you need it). It's probably best to enter each dragon's parents first to see which ones you own the parents of to save yourself a lot of work. (If any of that was unclear, I understand; I'm a bit of a rambler. Feel free to ask me any questions you have.)

Once you have all that down, the Pedigree tab is where you'll find the nice looking tree chart. All you have to do is pick your dergs from the dropdowns in the middle (male on left, female on right, just like in the Pair Workshop), and if they have any relation to each other at all, the relation will be shown in red. There are a lot of calculations going on, so it may take a minute for everything to show up.

Feel free play around with my dergs' info if you want to get a feel for how it works, or just jump into adding your own. I hope this helps!

Obligatory ping for @tigercule.
I have a dumb question.. when I enter days until ready to breed it is changing it on the Dragon tab until 1 day later,

I have a Tundra with 1 day cool down left. RTB is entered as 3/14 on Dragon Data
but shows up on Dragon as 3/15?
I have a dumb question.. when I enter days until ready to breed it is changing it on the Dragon tab until 1 day later,

I have a Tundra with 1 day cool down left. RTB is entered as 3/14 on Dragon Data
but shows up on Dragon as 3/15?
Stuff will one day go here.
Can somepony please tell me how to export the tables to Microsoft Excel 2010?
Its Okay, If the Pictures are not working... But the Rest... I hate it, that I have to log into Google everytime I want to change my table....

Well, I know I can export the complete tables as .xlsx, but when I do, such programmings like the automaticly background-color-changes are not working..... especially in the parts meiloslyther added.
Can somepony please tell me how to export the tables to Microsoft Excel 2010?
Its Okay, If the Pictures are not working... But the Rest... I hate it, that I have to log into Google everytime I want to change my table....

Well, I know I can export the complete tables as .xlsx, but when I do, such programmings like the automaticly background-color-changes are not working..... especially in the parts meiloslyther added.
tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gifI'm a german/austrian. Please excuse bad englisch.tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif
Hi, I'm having a problem with the sheet. In the Data tab this keeps happening. What should I do? Thanks! [img]https://i.gyazo.com/7af3af51ff83329be53faf8ce70220e4.png[/img]
Hi, I'm having a problem with the sheet. In the Data tab this keeps happening. What should I do? Thanks!

7af3af51ff83329be53faf8ce70220e4.png
N7d9rDh.png
Thanks!
Thanks!
wAhIrtq.png

tiny_pc.png Pixel tiny_pc.png
she/her ⋆ Gr15mqs.png

jv7C6g3.png
4MTkm8J.png
SYiQlxK.png

PjhDNyG.png
UGfQoi6.png