Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Quick Reference Swipp Autosell Guide
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 56 57
@Ithika Hmm, I am using Chrome and when I click on my hoard and I am in the food category on the bottom it says "select all", "select none", and then has a drop box before convert and sell that allows you to sort your hold by all, meat, seafood, insects, or plants.

No worries! It was just an idea :3
@Ithika Hmm, I am using Chrome and when I click on my hoard and I am in the food category on the bottom it says "select all", "select none", and then has a drop box before convert and sell that allows you to sort your hold by all, meat, seafood, insects, or plants.

No worries! It was just an idea :3
tXKbExw.png
@Teraform lol
Omg this changes everything. Thank you!

How... how did I not see this. Wow. I will probably do that now, I feel bad. O_O
@Teraform lol
Omg this changes everything. Thank you!

How... how did I not see this. Wow. I will probably do that now, I feel bad. O_O
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
@Xarina haha, yeah, I know that feeling! Worse than autoselling is trying to sell stacks though, ugh. So time consuming! :)

You're welcome (Also wow your icon dragon! Wow!)
@Xarina haha, yeah, I know that feeling! Worse than autoselling is trying to sell stacks though, ugh. So time consuming! :)

You're welcome (Also wow your icon dragon! Wow!)
@Ithika :D I can't believe I actually /helped/ WOOHOO I am glad to have shown you!
@Ithika :D I can't believe I actually /helped/ WOOHOO I am glad to have shown you!
tXKbExw.png
@Teraform Haha, :D I am so glad you did, this is going to make things so much easier. O_O :) Thanks again! (The updated guide will take some time, though.)
@Teraform Haha, :D I am so glad you did, this is going to make things so much easier. O_O :) Thanks again! (The updated guide will take some time, though.)
@Ithika
I'm glad you like it! I bought this skin the other day for my bf, now I'm literally leaving it in my icon to torment him with how it is MINE. I am a jerk, but it's FUNNY (namely because it's gonna be his anyway in the end). Added fun stuff: the dragon wearing the skin is one off from his dream dragon. Right flight, right genes, right breed and gender, I just wish the secondary was teal. xD Primary and Tert are right, though.

And pfft. I usually autosell unless the profit would be too nice to pass up. Because seriously, lazy oughtta be my middle name.
@Ithika
I'm glad you like it! I bought this skin the other day for my bf, now I'm literally leaving it in my icon to torment him with how it is MINE. I am a jerk, but it's FUNNY (namely because it's gonna be his anyway in the end). Added fun stuff: the dragon wearing the skin is one off from his dream dragon. Right flight, right genes, right breed and gender, I just wish the secondary was teal. xD Primary and Tert are right, though.

And pfft. I usually autosell unless the profit would be too nice to pass up. Because seriously, lazy oughtta be my middle name.
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
Gosh, I've needed a list like this for ages. Thank you!
Gosh, I've needed a list like this for ages. Thank you!
You are amazing. I've been sifting through swipp guides finding what I can and can't auto-sell but here it is all in one place. Thank you so so so much for making this.
You are amazing. I've been sifting through swipp guides finding what I can and can't auto-sell but here it is all in one place. Thank you so so so much for making this.
rIxOVnO.pngdQDtyBL.pngGaCoVKV.pngnJW9Vjy.png
@Ithika

Please add me to the changes pinglist. Thanks.
@Ithika

Please add me to the changes pinglist. Thanks.
@Ithika

Could you add me to the changes ping list? c:
@Ithika

Could you add me to the changes ping list? c:
+ - - - - - - - - - 5dUHdFV.gif - - - - - - - - +

+8 FR TIME | PISCES | SPOONIE

wishlist | tumblr

+ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - +
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 56 57