Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Quick Reference Swipp Autosell Guide
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
@Ithika Thank you so much. :D
@Ithika Thank you so much. :D
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Ithika thanks for the Ping! I had an idea, is there any way you could split the food into parts, like, insects, plants, etc? I have soooo much that I often go through each category one at a time and I worry I will miss something. Just an idea!
@Ithika thanks for the Ping! I had an idea, is there any way you could split the food into parts, like, insects, plants, etc? I have soooo much that I often go through each category one at a time and I worry I will miss something. Just an idea!
tXKbExw.png
This is so helpful, thank you so much! I just did a hoard cleansing using this guide, and I had a tidy pile of treasure come out of it. Thanks for taking the time to put this together!
This is so helpful, thank you so much! I just did a hoard cleansing using this guide, and I had a tidy pile of treasure come out of it. Thanks for taking the time to put this together!
southernclan4_zpsy9n25txj.png
Nice guide, thanks!
Nice guide, thanks!
Frantically bookmarks. Thank you!!
Frantically bookmarks. Thank you!!
Excellent!
Excellent!
Oh this is fabulous. Add me to the ping list, please?
Oh this is fabulous. Add me to the ping list, please?
ypBEEZJ.png
@Ithika Thank you so much for this! Please add me to the ping list!
@Ithika Thank you so much for this! Please add me to the ping list!
Level 25 dragons for sale here!
Want one of your own dragons trained? Message me! Rates on my profile.
I'd love to buy your June 2013 dragon!!!
@Ithika This is helpful, thank you!

I'd like to be added to the ping list as well, if you don't mind. I sold a bunch of red linen fabric scraps before I realized they were being used for the new silk trade... I'd rather not make such a mistake again!
@Ithika This is helpful, thank you!

I'd like to be added to the ping list as well, if you don't mind. I sold a bunch of red linen fabric scraps before I realized they were being used for the new silk trade... I'd rather not make such a mistake again!
emeOzA6.png
INSANELY USEFUL thank you so much for this guide!!

@Manda pinging myself so I can find it again and reference- i'm sure i'm gonna use this a lot!
INSANELY USEFUL thank you so much for this guide!!

@Manda pinging myself so I can find it again and reference- i'm sure i'm gonna use this a lot!
KUtShk4.png 209.gifnFCN8hM.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57