Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Quick Reference Swipp Autosell Guide
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 57
@Isoceles @loudscreaming @Xarina @tigercule @resplendeo @weyrbound @Teraform @DrakkanWolf @imupacreek2000 @LithiumJay @Nimby @Nevele @ochrasy @AcidRelic @Timeweaver Hi all! (and hello, new ping-listers!) Today [item=ferret] and [item=ermine] have been added, and [item=Reflective Fish Scales] have been removed from Swipp's Swap. I have yet to confirm the exact placement of the Ferret and Ermine in the hoard, but I'm making an educated guess that as new items, these will appear at the end of the food section. :) Thanks!
@Isoceles @loudscreaming @Xarina @tigercule @resplendeo @weyrbound @Teraform @DrakkanWolf @imupacreek2000 @LithiumJay @Nimby @Nevele @ochrasy @AcidRelic
@Timeweaver

Hi all! (and hello, new ping-listers!) Today Ferret and Ermine have been added, and Reflective Fish Scales have been removed from Swipp's Swap. I have yet to confirm the exact placement of the Ferret and Ermine in the hoard, but I'm making an educated guess that as new items, these will appear at the end of the food section. :)

Thanks!
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
@ithika
Awesome, thanks for the update! Them ferrets are super cute. :D
@ithika
Awesome, thanks for the update! Them ferrets are super cute. :D
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
@Ithika noted, thanks c:
@Ithika noted, thanks c:
Thank you for the update! =) This guide is proving so super useful.
Thank you for the update! =) This guide is proving so super useful.
ypBEEZJ.png
@Ithika
Hi! And thanks so much for the update!
@Ithika
Hi! And thanks so much for the update!
Level 25 dragons for sale here!
Want one of your own dragons trained? Message me! Rates on my profile.
I'd love to buy your June 2013 dragon!!!
@ithika

Can I be added to the ping list please?
@ithika

Can I be added to the ping list please?

bestiaryraffle1_by_hapro-d90d0na.png
@arcobaleno sure can! :D
@arcobaleno sure can! :D
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
Awesome guid. Thanks^^
Awesome guid. Thanks^^
@Ithika This guide is amazing. May I be added to it?
@Ithika This guide is amazing. May I be added to it?
UZVTEBc.png
This is just what I needed... I keep selling the items I need for Swipp, so now I need to be more careful, but I've been so impatient to manually look up all my items!
This is just what I needed... I keep selling the items I need for Swipp, so now I need to be more careful, but I've been so impatient to manually look up all my items!
O5KivSN.pnguDN6wom.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 57