Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Quick Reference Swipp Autosell Guide
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 56 57
Ah, this is so perfect!! Thank you! :D (Also, free bump!)
Ah, this is so perfect!! Thank you! :D (Also, free bump!)
@Ithika - results of the Familiar Coloring Contest has added 4 familiars available through Swipp. Screencap from Swipp's page: [img]http://i.gyazo.com/6800ef1acd5b2e1bb912b7c1a09caf5e.png[/img]
@Ithika - results of the Familiar Coloring Contest has added 4 familiars available through Swipp.

Screencap from Swipp's page:

6800ef1acd5b2e1bb912b7c1a09caf5e.png
@Isoceles @loudscreaming @Xarina @tigercule @resplendeo @weyrbound @Teraform @DrakkanWolf @imupacreek2000 @LithiumJay @Nimby @Nevele @ochrasy @AcidRelic
@Timeweaver @arcobaleno

Updates to the guide following the new additions, and there are quite a few. :)

@Yotebeth Sorry I missed your request to be added to the ping list, FR seems to have un-favourited this thread for me. >_< but consider yourself added!
@Isoceles @loudscreaming @Xarina @tigercule @resplendeo @weyrbound @Teraform @DrakkanWolf @imupacreek2000 @LithiumJay @Nimby @Nevele @ochrasy @AcidRelic
@Timeweaver @arcobaleno

Updates to the guide following the new additions, and there are quite a few. :)

@Yotebeth Sorry I missed your request to be added to the ping list, FR seems to have un-favourited this thread for me. >_< but consider yourself added!
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
@Tweedledoom thank you for that! I unfortunately didn't see it (??? I don't know why, because you pinged me correctly and all.) but thank you for taking the time to share, anyway. :)
@Tweedledoom thank you for that! I unfortunately didn't see it (??? I don't know why, because you pinged me correctly and all.) but thank you for taking the time to share, anyway. :)
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
@Ithika ... Thanks for the ping :-)
@Ithika ... Thanks for the ping :-)
EmbersandAshesSalesBanner_zps4cc49f95.png
"If you don't stand for something, You will fall for anything!"
"All right who threw the WRENCH in the MONKEY works??"
This is awesome and so helpful, thank you!
I just wanted to let you know, the tin ore and lead ore are backwards on the list. :)
This is awesome and so helpful, thank you!
I just wanted to let you know, the tin ore and lead ore are backwards on the list. :)
tumblr_o6fklgpgZq1u3wsjco9_400.png
I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR A GUIDE LIKE THIS THANK YOU!

It's simple and effective. Sure I'll look at others but when it comes down to clearing my hoard of useless things I will definitely use this one.
I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR A GUIDE LIKE THIS THANK YOU!

It's simple and effective. Sure I'll look at others but when it comes down to clearing my hoard of useless things I will definitely use this one.
Space Daddy is Love, Space Daddy is Life.
Fan of Cosmic Things. And Pastels.
Current Cosmic Obsession: Descender by Jeff Lemire and Dustin Nyugen
Triple Tyranny Club Triple X
This is probably one of the most helpful guides I've ever had the pleasure to come across. You're missing birch and ash logs (Runebead Necklace), though!
This is probably one of the most helpful guides I've ever had the pleasure to come across. You're missing birch and ash logs (Runebead Necklace), though!
@Ithika I don't know if you still need this, but in the Hoard, full food view, the True Rainbow Trout ends up between the Maidens Blush and the Ermine, with the Ferret coming AFTER the Ermine. Or at least it does in mine.

I'd also like to be added to the ping list if possible, please.
@Ithika I don't know if you still need this, but in the Hoard, full food view, the True Rainbow Trout ends up between the Maidens Blush and the Ermine, with the Ferret coming AFTER the Ermine. Or at least it does in mine.

I'd also like to be added to the ping list if possible, please.
There's a missed opportunity that one of the AH couriers isn't Swipp's sibling named Shipp.
This is the best thread ever here. Seriously. Thank you.

@Ithika Please add me to the ping list!
This is the best thread ever here. Seriously. Thank you.

@Ithika Please add me to the ping list!
6Pqd6kb.png y4FuQ0u.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 56 57