Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Quick Reference Swipp Autosell Guide
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
Me again (I love this post it's so handy c:), passed by the encyclopedia and noticed the list here is missing Runic Pug Moth in the food section and Amaranth Moth in the familiars!
Me again (I love this post it's so handy c:), passed by the encyclopedia and noticed the list here is missing Runic Pug Moth in the food section and Amaranth Moth in the familiars!
@liisi Thanks for that! I sure was. :) They're in now.
@Shelie You're welcome! That's exactly why I made this list, I'm so glad that others are finding it useful, too. :)
@Isoceles Thank you for the update again! There were so many icons, I'm not surprised I missed a few. :) They've been added, thank you!

Also (pinging @loudscreaming and @Tysharina, too) - would any of you be interested in a ping list, letting you know when I've made changes to the post? I would only use the ping list after a major addition (like the recent silks) or no more frequently than once a week, but would you like to be informed just so that you're made aware when changes have been made?

It should be pretty self-explanatory if you're using the list, but for example, I autosold about 200 Chimera Statues just after they were added to the Swipp list because I assumed they were still safe to auto sell. -_-
@liisi Thanks for that! I sure was. :) They're in now.
@Shelie You're welcome! That's exactly why I made this list, I'm so glad that others are finding it useful, too. :)
@Isoceles Thank you for the update again! There were so many icons, I'm not surprised I missed a few. :) They've been added, thank you!

Also (pinging @loudscreaming and @Tysharina, too) - would any of you be interested in a ping list, letting you know when I've made changes to the post? I would only use the ping list after a major addition (like the recent silks) or no more frequently than once a week, but would you like to be informed just so that you're made aware when changes have been made?

It should be pretty self-explanatory if you're using the list, but for example, I autosold about 200 Chimera Statues just after they were added to the Swipp list because I assumed they were still safe to auto sell. -_-
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
@Ithika I'd love that if it's not too much of a hassle on you! I mean I'll likely be lurking and/or coming back to check the thread every time I sell stuff because I'm a paranoid dummy anyway... but yes :D
@Ithika I'd love that if it's not too much of a hassle on you! I mean I'll likely be lurking and/or coming back to check the thread every time I sell stuff because I'm a paranoid dummy anyway... but yes :D
@Isoceles great! It's not too much trouble, I'm super happy to know the thread will be used by not just me. :) also once I'm already adding items, it's not really any more effort to ping folks. :3
You'll be first on the list, haha. :)
@Isoceles great! It's not too much trouble, I'm super happy to know the thread will be used by not just me. :) also once I'm already adding items, it's not really any more effort to ping folks. :3
You'll be first on the list, haha. :)
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
Whoah, this is so easy to reference! Thank you :)
Whoah, this is so easy to reference! Thank you :)
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
Very awesome, thank you!
Very awesome, thank you!
~ we're all just walking each other home ~

selling 7-10 year old dragons here ~ PM to offer!
I love this, thanks so much!
I love this, thanks so much!
This is extremely helpful - I make most of my money farming items on the Coli, and it is hard to tell what to keep and what to auto sell. Great idea!
This is extremely helpful - I make most of my money farming items on the Coli, and it is hard to tell what to keep and what to auto sell. Great idea!
I definitely support a ping list even though I actually have this guide bookmarked
I definitely support a ping list even though I actually have this guide bookmarked
466w8yC.png
this is brilliant, thank you so much for putting this together! n_n
this is brilliant, thank you so much for putting this together! n_n
qtNgpTt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57