Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Quick Reference Swipp Autosell Guide
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 56 57
Thank you for this guide. No one has this so nicely laid out.
Thank you for this guide. No one has this so nicely laid out.
tumblr_inline_nc6dk1vPha1scrvs1.gif
Very helpful page bump
Very helpful page bump
Spark of Genius or Spark of Insanity, they both look the same to me.
@Ithika please put me in the ping list! this is awesome :D thanks!
@Ithika please put me in the ping list! this is awesome :D thanks!
I use this guild everyday. thank you for making it and keeping it updated for us.
I use this guild everyday. thank you for making it and keeping it updated for us.
You know what would make this better? If the amount of each you needed was in the corner. I never know which ones of these I need several stacks of, so I keep them all ;.;
You know what would make this better? If the amount of each you needed was in the corner. I never know which ones of these I need several stacks of, so I keep them all ;.;
This is just great! I've used it several times just the past week.
This is just great! I've used it several times just the past week.
coatl3.png
I always use this guide when I'm converting food/selling items. Thank you for making it! :D
I always use this guide when I'm converting food/selling items. Thank you for making it! :D
Thank you all for your kind words! Unfortunately I'm on my mobile (again) and can't reply to you all individually, but thank you very much - I'm so glad that so many people are finding this useful. :)

Ping list additions: @LithiumJay @Nimby @Nevele @ochrasy

Thank you! It's quite a quiet ping list lately - I haven't been pinging for my "it's x date and all is well" updates, so it's only going to be for changes. :3

@Teraform Hmm, this is an interesting idea! But... there's no way to separate your hoard into food categories, is there? I do see the merit of this idea, much like FightClub's below, but unfortunately I probably don't have the time to make one, and I also didn't allow for any expansion of the thread through reserved posts. I definitely want to keep the reference guide as a casual, simple scanning tool, and separating the items into their food categories would disrupt that. Sorry! Maybe in the future. :)

@FightClub I do appreciate the suggestion, but to be completely honest, I'm not likely to do it right now. There are two reasons - the first is that this would make the category sections take up too much space, meaning that people with lower monitor resolutions would have to scroll to see everything, which goes against my original intention, as well as the reduction of the simplicity and ease of use of the guide, which was also central to my original goal.
So for that reason, I'd want to repost everything in a second post, with the quantities included next to it and... in all honesty I just don't have time. If my time-related circumstances change in the future, I may add something like this and Terraform's suggestion above, but I can't say it will be any time soon. Sorry!
Thank you all for your kind words! Unfortunately I'm on my mobile (again) and can't reply to you all individually, but thank you very much - I'm so glad that so many people are finding this useful. :)

Ping list additions: @LithiumJay @Nimby @Nevele @ochrasy

Thank you! It's quite a quiet ping list lately - I haven't been pinging for my "it's x date and all is well" updates, so it's only going to be for changes. :3

@Teraform Hmm, this is an interesting idea! But... there's no way to separate your hoard into food categories, is there? I do see the merit of this idea, much like FightClub's below, but unfortunately I probably don't have the time to make one, and I also didn't allow for any expansion of the thread through reserved posts. I definitely want to keep the reference guide as a casual, simple scanning tool, and separating the items into their food categories would disrupt that. Sorry! Maybe in the future. :)

@FightClub I do appreciate the suggestion, but to be completely honest, I'm not likely to do it right now. There are two reasons - the first is that this would make the category sections take up too much space, meaning that people with lower monitor resolutions would have to scroll to see everything, which goes against my original intention, as well as the reduction of the simplicity and ease of use of the guide, which was also central to my original goal.
So for that reason, I'd want to repost everything in a second post, with the quantities included next to it and... in all honesty I just don't have time. If my time-related circumstances change in the future, I may add something like this and Terraform's suggestion above, but I can't say it will be any time soon. Sorry!
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
@Isoceles @loudscreaming @Xarina @tigercule @resplendeo @weyrbound @Teraform @DrakkanWolf @imupacreek2000 @LithiumJay @Nimby @Nevele @ochrasy

Sorry for the non-proper-update ping, but I wanted to let you know that Cobalt, Tin, and Lead ores were incorrectly located at the start of the Materials section - they are now correctly placed as far as my collection allows, which is immediately after Jasper.
I hope that this hasn't caused any of you inconvenience.
@Isoceles @loudscreaming @Xarina @tigercule @resplendeo @weyrbound @Teraform @DrakkanWolf @imupacreek2000 @LithiumJay @Nimby @Nevele @ochrasy

Sorry for the non-proper-update ping, but I wanted to let you know that Cobalt, Tin, and Lead ores were incorrectly located at the start of the Materials section - they are now correctly placed as far as my collection allows, which is immediately after Jasper.
I hope that this hasn't caused any of you inconvenience.
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
@ithika
Haha, no worries. I figured it out before, and I also haven't been autoselling anything ever because I'm lazy. xD

^_^ thanks for the update though!
@ithika
Haha, no worries. I figured it out before, and I also haven't been autoselling anything ever because I'm lazy. xD

^_^ thanks for the update though!
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 56 57