Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 444 445 446 447 448 ... 471 472
@Formorkelse

Of course! I can't give you a direct link, since we're different flights, but if you check out the Fire Dominance forum, you should be able to see the battlestone bank in one of the top threads. If not, I guess you should just search it. It may or may not be the same as the Shadow Battlestone Bank, but hopefully you'll find what you're looking for there!

Edit: Anytime :)
@Formorkelse

Of course! I can't give you a direct link, since we're different flights, but if you check out the Fire Dominance forum, you should be able to see the battlestone bank in one of the top threads. If not, I guess you should just search it. It may or may not be the same as the Shadow Battlestone Bank, but hopefully you'll find what you're looking for there!

Edit: Anytime :)
VsoSnU5.png
@PurelyFloof tysm! :D
@PurelyFloof tysm! :D
HxTBI7f.gifWishlistHxTBI7f.gif WRcl6DV.png
This guide is brilliant! As soon as I started to distribute the stat points as you suggested my team started to function a lot better. Thank you so much for this, it's incredible!
This guide is brilliant! As soon as I started to distribute the stat points as you suggested my team started to function a lot better. Thank you so much for this, it's incredible!
I use all pronouns (please alternate).
I am:
genderqueer.
autistic.
My timezone is BST (FR +8 I believe?)
?14qMd=party_oras.png
I'm glad this exists because I forget mine every time I start a new group.
Do I write it down? No.
I'm glad this exists because I forget mine every time I start a new group.
Do I write it down? No.
Wolf Durican on Wattpad
@nightwolf3

pinging myself to find this later!
@nightwolf3

pinging myself to find this later!
67163490p.png68748182p.png54397832p.png68823960p.png85775981p.png88655428p.png
perceive my children :)
@UndeadCynic
pinging self for future reference/guide use
@UndeadCynic
pinging self for future reference/guide use
3YAN1tx.pngbYt72YT.pngZijKo9W.png
VJvtz2J.pngLRdLP2V.pngmlHpBMC.png
Anyone know the drop rate on Eliminate? Ive been leveling some dragons all day for a few weeks, and it hasnt dropped. In fact, hardly any stones have dropped. I am leveling instead of farming, but thought it odd.

Should I just bring my 25 beast into training group and farm? Eliminate is too expensive, and the dragons I'm leveling are starting to need it. That and berserker, but the cost of that is relatively manageable.
Anyone know the drop rate on Eliminate? Ive been leveling some dragons all day for a few weeks, and it hasnt dropped. In fact, hardly any stones have dropped. I am leveling instead of farming, but thought it odd.

Should I just bring my 25 beast into training group and farm? Eliminate is too expensive, and the dragons I'm leveling are starting to need it. That and berserker, but the cost of that is relatively manageable.
@Hive The drop rate is obscenely low, about 2 per 100 hours of grinding in Crystal Pools. It is not recommended to farm for Eliminate but instead have some other goal since purely farming for Elims is basically a fruitless endeavor.
Fodder venues all drop Elim now, and the difference in overall drop rate is too small to stay in Crystal Pools. That is, unless you really just want to rake in battlestones and don't care about earning exalt money way faster in a higher venue.
@Hive The drop rate is obscenely low, about 2 per 100 hours of grinding in Crystal Pools. It is not recommended to farm for Eliminate but instead have some other goal since purely farming for Elims is basically a fruitless endeavor.
Fodder venues all drop Elim now, and the difference in overall drop rate is too small to stay in Crystal Pools. That is, unless you really just want to rake in battlestones and don't care about earning exalt money way faster in a higher venue.
4Dclvwp.png
@Halcandra Wow, good to know. Thank you!
@Halcandra Wow, good to know. Thank you!
This guide is really helpful, I cant wait to get my dragons ready to start farming!
This guide is really helpful, I cant wait to get my dragons ready to start farming!

__a b o u t__m e__
^ It/Its
^ [url=] Art shop [CLOSED] [/url]
^ Tribe Lore Hub
^ Wishlist/Profile Dragon
1 2 ... 444 445 446 447 448 ... 471 472