Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Make someone smile!
1 2 3 4 5
Please read all, or at least the "Keep in Mind" section. Thank you!

We can all agree that things have been down lately. So, I made this little game that'll hopefully make your day just a bit better.

Make somebody smile today; and that "somebody" is the person above you! All you need is to do a good deed or kind-hearted action towards the user above you. It could be anything, as long as you think it'll make them smile.

‏‏‎ ‎

‏‏‎ ‎
Keep in mind:
  • Be polite and respectful! This is a general, but important rule. The whole point of this is to make someone's day, and hurting somebody would be the last thing we'd want, right? Please no drama, no blocking/reporting without good reason, etc.
  • Comments like "thank you's", replies, etc. are definitely allowed, but try to limit them to avoid spam! Don't start a whole conversation here haha ^^ When doing such,

instead of saying "skip me", say "I've already smiled today!"

• Don't try too hard/long if you want to give somebody a certain thing! Although they would appreciate it, don't overwork yourself. Give things you already have, or are quick for you to get. Don't grind for hours and hours :P
  • Obviously, anything you say/send must follow the guidelines!
  • This is optional, of course, but try to actually want to make someone happy, don't just do this for the sake of it :)
    ‏‏‎ ‎

What you can do:
    • Send a meme based on their interests stated somewhere on their profile!
    • Send a funny or wholesome video! Remember to keep it appropriate
    • Make a quick sketch of one of their dragons!
    • Like and compliment a bunch of their dragons!
    • Send a friend request and strike up a conversation! It could be for this thread at first, but you may genuinely be friends in the future
    • Send some treasure/gems!
    • Send an item!
    • Send a dragon, or even something from their wishlist! optional
      And anything else! like I said, if you think it'll make them smile, go for it!

‏‏‎ ‎
    ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‎‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎"Peace Begins with a smile."
    ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎- Mother Teresa
    ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎
Please read all, or at least the "Keep in Mind" section. Thank you!

We can all agree that things have been down lately. So, I made this little game that'll hopefully make your day just a bit better.

Make somebody smile today; and that "somebody" is the person above you! All you need is to do a good deed or kind-hearted action towards the user above you. It could be anything, as long as you think it'll make them smile.

‏‏‎ ‎

‏‏‎ ‎
Keep in mind:
  • Be polite and respectful! This is a general, but important rule. The whole point of this is to make someone's day, and hurting somebody would be the last thing we'd want, right? Please no drama, no blocking/reporting without good reason, etc.
  • Comments like "thank you's", replies, etc. are definitely allowed, but try to limit them to avoid spam! Don't start a whole conversation here haha ^^ When doing such,

instead of saying "skip me", say "I've already smiled today!"

• Don't try too hard/long if you want to give somebody a certain thing! Although they would appreciate it, don't overwork yourself. Give things you already have, or are quick for you to get. Don't grind for hours and hours :P
  • Obviously, anything you say/send must follow the guidelines!
  • This is optional, of course, but try to actually want to make someone happy, don't just do this for the sake of it :)
    ‏‏‎ ‎

What you can do:
    • Send a meme based on their interests stated somewhere on their profile!
    • Send a funny or wholesome video! Remember to keep it appropriate
    • Make a quick sketch of one of their dragons!
    • Like and compliment a bunch of their dragons!
    • Send a friend request and strike up a conversation! It could be for this thread at first, but you may genuinely be friends in the future
    • Send some treasure/gems!
    • Send an item!
    • Send a dragon, or even something from their wishlist! optional
      And anything else! like I said, if you think it'll make them smile, go for it!

‏‏‎ ‎
    ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‎‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎"Peace Begins with a smile."
    ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎- Mother Teresa
    ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎
VsoSnU5.png
@PurelyFloof Willow wandered a biiit too far today. [img]https://imgur.com/R1KT5kF.png[/img]
@PurelyFloof
Willow wandered a biiit too far today.
R1KT5kF.png
@ZippityZipZap I saw you didn't have a veil, and I have one extra, she's in the crossroads waiting for you! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/665942/66594143_350.png?mtime=ZAAAAAAAAAA.png[/img]
@ZippityZipZap I saw you didn't have a veil, and I have one extra, she's in the crossroads waiting for you!

66594143_350.png?mtime=ZAAAAAAAAAA.png
BEJVO.gif a3qxG.gif 7GQVm.gif 8SORr.gif T2BwT.gif
unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png
@EvergreenUwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8re7wjD8UE

Found this vid a while ago and I can't stop watching it again and again, its so funny! Hope you like it too!
@EvergreenUwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8re7wjD8UE

Found this vid a while ago and I can't stop watching it again and again, its so funny! Hope you like it too!
WDPGGWi.png
@xxHenry1025xx I drew your handsome Lyaedrinth on paint. [emoji=new friend size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/V1ZbWvt.png[/img]
@xxHenry1025xx

I drew your handsome Lyaedrinth on paint.

V1ZbWvt.png
8wF4Uc8.png
@Ikunoche Here's some apparel, I have no use for them

It's dragon masques lol
@Ikunoche Here's some apparel, I have no use for them

It's dragon masques lol
FORMERLY COKEBUBBLE
9hyVndF.gif
@Cokebubble not sure what i can do but i hope this guy can make you smile. (only take if you want them) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67207329][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/672074/67207329_350.png[/img][/url]
@Cokebubble

not sure what i can do but i hope this guy can make you smile. (only take if you want them)

67207329_350.png
come see my lore shop! (its trash its more of a way to get better at writing)
@yeehawdragons

hey. HEY, HEY YOU!
I really appreciate you! I’ve seen you in some other forums! I hope yr day is good! :D
@yeehawdragons

hey. HEY, HEY YOU!
I really appreciate you! I’ve seen you in some other forums! I hope yr day is good! :D
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
@MacaroniandNO oh really thank you!
@MacaroniandNO oh really thank you!
come see my lore shop! (its trash its more of a way to get better at writing)
@macaroniandno

you have beautiful dragons! want to be friends? :D
@macaroniandno

you have beautiful dragons! want to be friends? :D
1 2 3 4 5