Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 443 444 445 446 447 ... 471 472
The grinding one seems out of date. 8 turns before the enemy is incorrect.
The grinding one seems out of date. 8 turns before the enemy is incorrect.
Name_Banner.png
anyone have any tips for getting at least one elim? they're SUPER pricy in auction house.. i might be able to get one if i max out fairgrounds 6 times (6 days-) they're going for over 300k and ive got nowhere near that ammount
anyone have any tips for getting at least one elim? they're SUPER pricy in auction house.. i might be able to get one if i max out fairgrounds 6 times (6 days-) they're going for over 300k and ive got nowhere near that ammount
HxTBI7f.gifWishlistHxTBI7f.gif WRcl6DV.png
@Formorkelse

Maxing the FG is one of the fastest way to get Elim, yep. With G&G it takes under 30min per day, and you can supplement that with other money-making so it'll go faster

I've found this guide very useful: The Data-Based Money Making Guide

In the meantime, you can use Sedona Guide to level your team without Elims - it's slower but still gives you good amount of xp and loot

(And for when you get to lv25, Maki’s Guide has the current lv25 builds - the ones on this guide are outdated)
@Formorkelse

Maxing the FG is one of the fastest way to get Elim, yep. With G&G it takes under 30min per day, and you can supplement that with other money-making so it'll go faster

I've found this guide very useful: The Data-Based Money Making Guide

In the meantime, you can use Sedona Guide to level your team without Elims - it's slower but still gives you good amount of xp and loot

(And for when you get to lv25, Maki’s Guide has the current lv25 builds - the ones on this guide are outdated)
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien alr! ty for the help! :D
@Elaendorlien alr! ty for the help! :D
How do I use a tincture of dissolution?
How do I use a tincture of dissolution?
I use all pronouns (please alternate).
I am:
genderqueer.
autistic.
My timezone is BST (FR +8 I believe?)
?14qMd=party_oras.png
@Rosefoot Go to the Abilities & Stats window in Coliseum, then open the stat points window (if the dragon has no free stat points, click the dragon's image), then click the Tincture icon at the upper right corner [img]https://i.gyazo.com/fc7ccb8aa29e4bf36a5f8beb54a0163f.png[/img]
@Rosefoot

Go to the Abilities & Stats window in Coliseum, then open the stat points window (if the dragon has no free stat points, click the dragon's image), then click the Tincture icon at the upper right corner

fc7ccb8aa29e4bf36a5f8beb54a0163f.png
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien

Thank you!
@Elaendorlien

Thank you!
I use all pronouns (please alternate).
I am:
genderqueer.
autistic.
My timezone is BST (FR +8 I believe?)
?14qMd=party_oras.png
@formorkelse
I don't know if you still need Eliminates but if you do I have a couple going spare. Pay what you can.
@formorkelse
I don't know if you still need Eliminates but if you do I have a couple going spare. Pay what you can.
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
@Formorkelse

If you still need an elim, I suggest going to your local battle bank! They give almost all stones for free (but with a limit), and they sell the expensive ones (like eliminate) for lower prices ^^
@Formorkelse

If you still need an elim, I suggest going to your local battle bank! They give almost all stones for free (but with a limit), and they sell the expensive ones (like eliminate) for lower prices ^^
VsoSnU5.png
@PurelyFloof

could you point me in the direction of them? :D
@PurelyFloof

could you point me in the direction of them? :D
1 2 ... 443 444 445 446 447 ... 471 472