Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 442 443 444 445 446 ... 471 472
@Culex
hi, just a quick note, a link in this post doesn't lead where it probably should - in the kelp beds section, the "At level 25, see this post for statting your dragons." paragraph.

other than that ty for making this, I always refer to your stat charts when leveling dragons other than fodder!
@Culex
hi, just a quick note, a link in this post doesn't lead where it probably should - in the kelp beds section, the "At level 25, see this post for statting your dragons." paragraph.

other than that ty for making this, I always refer to your stat charts when leveling dragons other than fodder!
tumblr_pq6epzzTGf1ttpumio1_400.png
@lantanamobay
@lantanamobay
NR3lXlA.png
wolf_skull_by_nayuki910-d5dlzpz.gif
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
I don’t know what I’d do without this guide.
I don’t know what I’d do without this guide.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
Agreed - I was sent this recently and it's Super Helped. I still suck at Coli but not as much
Agreed - I was sent this recently and it's Super Helped. I still suck at Coli but not as much
gideon | they/them | transmasc nonbinary | archivist and writer
i write stories for fun; feel free to ping me!
Level 16 to 17 is completely incorrect :(
It says get QCK from 37-40 to 50 (I could only get to 49)
And then put the rest (what rest?!) into STR to get from 77 to 86-90 (over 10 levels?!)
I feel like it missed an entire level here? Anyone else notice this, got any suggestions?
Level 16 to 17 is completely incorrect :(
It says get QCK from 37-40 to 50 (I could only get to 49)
And then put the rest (what rest?!) into STR to get from 77 to 86-90 (over 10 levels?!)
I feel like it missed an entire level here? Anyone else notice this, got any suggestions?
@ShadowDragon101 this is where you add the berserker fragments, and those have a +5 strength and +1 quick each, instead of just the +3 the might fragment give you. Thats probably where the extra strength and quick come from.
@ShadowDragon101 this is where you add the berserker fragments, and those have a +5 strength and +1 quick each, instead of just the +3 the might fragment give you. Thats probably where the extra strength and quick come from.
─────────────────
  • +21 FRT
  • If you must shorten my name, please refer to me as Classic!

─────────────────
mdvGnpb.png
@ClassicToneJakal

Thank you! They said they were cheap and i new the guide was out of date but I didn’t realise how expensive they’d be and I need 9!
I had three from grinding so I just put those on but yeah that makes sense.
@ClassicToneJakal

Thank you! They said they were cheap and i new the guide was out of date but I didn’t realise how expensive they’d be and I need 9!
I had three from grinding so I just put those on but yeah that makes sense.
at level 7 it says you should get eliminates, but if you don't have enough for more than one, is it okay if only one of your dragons have eliminate? or do they all need it?
at level 7 it says you should get eliminates, but if you don't have enough for more than one, is it okay if only one of your dragons have eliminate? or do they all need it?
i never know what to write here
@AnonymousPerson

One is okay! I trained most of my dragons with only 1 eliminate per team and it worked nicely - slower of course, but not really any more difficult
@AnonymousPerson

One is okay! I trained most of my dragons with only 1 eliminate per team and it worked nicely - slower of course, but not really any more difficult
hWsjkHE.png
I am just starting in trying to get loot from the fighting and t has been really hard trying to start. It makes sense now that I am hearing that only one build works here. Very sad about that but what are we to do. Thanks for the guide and helping spell it out.
I am just starting in trying to get loot from the fighting and t has been really hard trying to start. It makes sense now that I am hearing that only one build works here. Very sad about that but what are we to do. Thanks for the guide and helping spell it out.
1 2 ... 442 443 444 445 446 ... 471 472