Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 446 447 448 449 450 ... 471 472
a
a
HELL
o
@Moogin2
@Moogin2
2uq3ZkE.png
@ceiswyn The guide is OVER HERE...
@ceiswyn The guide is OVER HERE...
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
just commenting so I can find this again <-<
just commenting so I can find this again <-<
tumblr_oa8g48Ksic1um0jspo1_100.png
I'm looking for the full stat list for the dragons that start with a 119 strength (after berserkers) and are a little faster and a little harder to kill than the classic glass cannon. Can somebody help me remember what the rest of the stats I'm going for are? Thank you!
I'm looking for the full stat list for the dragons that start with a 119 strength (after berserkers) and are a little faster and a little harder to kill than the classic glass cannon. Can somebody help me remember what the rest of the stats I'm going for are? Thank you!
when you've been farming on training grounds for 2 days just to find out the guide is outdated and Eliminates don't drop there anymore
when you've been farming on training grounds for 2 days just to find out the guide is outdated and Eliminates don't drop there anymore
quarry
Kirby-with-headphones.gif
loimysO.pngbYt72YT.pngFvSLVNv.png
e7lpONG.pngz8s5c34.pngJ8zFKyY.png
This guide is very outdated. It's still mostly effective, but some of the information is now wrong. (Like Eliminates. They now drop from any neutral creature in venues level 16 and above - you can no longer get them in lower areas.)

Maki's guide for coli builds is here:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1344211/14#post_37190279

That one has kept up with coliseum changes. The general advice for all-around farmers is:
133 STR | 40 QCK | 6 VIT
Scratch
Eliminate | Rally (optional) | Haste (optional) | Sap (optional)
Berserker x3
Ambush x2

However, if you want to train two at once, or you just want to farm in lower levels without training to exalt, you don't need 133 STR and can have a higher QCK. The details vary by venue; there are different guides at the other link.

@VoyagerII Are you looking for Maki's Mire Trainer? 119 STR / 64 QCK / 30 VIT (Arcane)
This guide is very outdated. It's still mostly effective, but some of the information is now wrong. (Like Eliminates. They now drop from any neutral creature in venues level 16 and above - you can no longer get them in lower areas.)

Maki's guide for coli builds is here:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1344211/14#post_37190279

That one has kept up with coliseum changes. The general advice for all-around farmers is:
133 STR | 40 QCK | 6 VIT
Scratch
Eliminate | Rally (optional) | Haste (optional) | Sap (optional)
Berserker x3
Ambush x2

However, if you want to train two at once, or you just want to farm in lower levels without training to exalt, you don't need 133 STR and can have a higher QCK. The details vary by venue; there are different guides at the other link.

@VoyagerII Are you looking for Maki's Mire Trainer? 119 STR / 64 QCK / 30 VIT (Arcane)
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
@ErisLordofFreedom: I think it's close to that but not sure if it's exactly or not. I thought I remembered QCK 70 but could be wrong. Thanks for the pointer, though!

[Edit] I realized that I might have mixed up the 119/something I was thinking of, which might indeed be Maki's trainer, with a 117STR/70QCK variant I've seen. But I usually train in the kelp beds rather than the mire, for speed, and so I've found I need the extra two points of strength. That may mean the 64QCK is the best I can do. I'm still checking.
@ErisLordofFreedom: I think it's close to that but not sure if it's exactly or not. I thought I remembered QCK 70 but could be wrong. Thanks for the pointer, though!

[Edit] I realized that I might have mixed up the 119/something I was thinking of, which might indeed be Maki's trainer, with a 117STR/70QCK variant I've seen. But I usually train in the kelp beds rather than the mire, for speed, and so I've found I need the extra two points of strength. That may mean the 64QCK is the best I can do. I'm still checking.
@VoyagerII
My Mire Flier is 117 STR/70 QCK/25 VIT; I think you can't get those extra two points of strength and keep the high quickness. (Which is why I haven't switched - I have to use an extra slash with Brilliant Psywurms and Mossy Cerdae, but I like the extra speed.)

Sylvander's Coli Stat Preview Tool will let you play with the exact settings and figure out what balance of STR and QCK is possible. And the Enemy Stats Tool will let you see what you levels you need in different venues.
@VoyagerII
My Mire Flier is 117 STR/70 QCK/25 VIT; I think you can't get those extra two points of strength and keep the high quickness. (Which is why I haven't switched - I have to use an extra slash with Brilliant Psywurms and Mossy Cerdae, but I like the extra speed.)

Sylvander's Coli Stat Preview Tool will let you play with the exact settings and figure out what balance of STR and QCK is possible. And the Enemy Stats Tool will let you see what you levels you need in different venues.
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
@ErisLordofFreedom, thank you very much! Those are a real help and I didn't know about either of them.
@ErisLordofFreedom, thank you very much! Those are a real help and I didn't know about either of them.
1 2 ... 446 447 448 449 450 ... 471 472