Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What small things are you picky about?
1 2 3 4 5 6
The treasure and gems in my vault needs to be in round multiples of 100kt / 100g. If I need to pull out any amount of currency from there, the full 100 is coming out because the numbers must stay round.
The treasure and gems in my vault needs to be in round multiples of 100kt / 100g. If I need to pull out any amount of currency from there, the full 100 is coming out because the numbers must stay round.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
Coli layout, I hate certain dragons I own because they don't have their eliminate where I like it
Coli layout, I hate certain dragons I own because they don't have their eliminate where I like it
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
Wine is just overpriced grape juice
They/Him | FRT +17 | Artist
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Pinkerlocke
»Skin Shop
Dragons I breed for must have the perfect eye color. I hate doing breeding projects because of this, but it would bother me way too much otherwise. (I am a lot more lenient with G1s, though not always.)

Also for breeding projects, the parents must be named after the accent/skin I put on the desired offspring. If it's a fandragon, then the parents will be named after the character's parents or be named something else related to the character.
Dragons I breed for must have the perfect eye color. I hate doing breeding projects because of this, but it would bother me way too much otherwise. (I am a lot more lenient with G1s, though not always.)

Also for breeding projects, the parents must be named after the accent/skin I put on the desired offspring. If it's a fandragon, then the parents will be named after the character's parents or be named something else related to the character.
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png NeV4KUN.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
@Oblivatrixon

Oh, hey! I have good news, you can actually rebind which slots the battlestones are in now without overwriting 'em. It's the little gear at the very bottom of the Battle Stones screen in the coliseum, under Abilities and Stats.
@Oblivatrixon

Oh, hey! I have good news, you can actually rebind which slots the battlestones are in now without overwriting 'em. It's the little gear at the very bottom of the Battle Stones screen in the coliseum, under Abilities and Stats.
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
If I’m making a scry, I cannot use both genes of a primary and secondary pair. For example, can’t use Boa and Saddle on the same dragon. It’s acceptable on G1s if other combos don’t look good, and I did it once for half of a breeding pair.

This is to make things more exciting. Same thing with doubles, I don’t scry those because it’s more challenging (also have made an exception to this once, for Flutter reasons)
If I’m making a scry, I cannot use both genes of a primary and secondary pair. For example, can’t use Boa and Saddle on the same dragon. It’s acceptable on G1s if other combos don’t look good, and I did it once for half of a breeding pair.

This is to make things more exciting. Same thing with doubles, I don’t scry those because it’s more challenging (also have made an exception to this once, for Flutter reasons)
My permas from my main lore clan have to be at least level 10 for adults (permababies have to be 25) before they can go in the den. Higher is okay, but 10 is the minimum. I do have one exception, Max, but that's because he was permababied before I bought him.
My permas from my main lore clan have to be at least level 10 for adults (permababies have to be 25) before they can go in the den. Higher is okay, but 10 is the minimum. I do have one exception, Max, but that's because he was permababied before I bought him.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
Apparel eyes. All my dragons need apparel eyes. I have pages and pages of apparel eyes in my hoard!

I don’t like the dragon eyes that they’re hatched with so I add apparel eyes to all my dragons so I don’t have to see their squinty little natural eyes.

It’s the reason I didn’t keep any ancients until recently. Because, sadly, I can’t add apparel eyes to ancient dragons. The only reason I started collecting them at all is because I’m chasing achievements. They’re all destined to be exalted because of their squinty little eyes.
Apparel eyes. All my dragons need apparel eyes. I have pages and pages of apparel eyes in my hoard!

I don’t like the dragon eyes that they’re hatched with so I add apparel eyes to all my dragons so I don’t have to see their squinty little natural eyes.

It’s the reason I didn’t keep any ancients until recently. Because, sadly, I can’t add apparel eyes to ancient dragons. The only reason I started collecting them at all is because I’m chasing achievements. They’re all destined to be exalted because of their squinty little eyes.
hc7MLaK.png
Every dragon must have or at some point have a tertiary. Even if it's Spines, Sparkle, or something else very subtle. I'm all for basic tert is valid... for other people. For me, there must be a tert
Every dragon must have or at some point have a tertiary. Even if it's Spines, Sparkle, or something else very subtle. I'm all for basic tert is valid... for other people. For me, there must be a tert
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
Dragon birthdays. I will never have a fandragon that is not born on the birthday of the character. won't happen. I am currently waiting, and have been for multiple months, for September to roll around. I will hatch a nest then, and only then.
Dragon birthdays. I will never have a fandragon that is not born on the birthday of the character. won't happen. I am currently waiting, and have been for multiple months, for September to roll around. I will hatch a nest then, and only then.
4a2744d6b4934111e957b300f23248cda6829e55.png Feel free to ping me whenever!
Eosphoros collects likes!
Please be kind, and remember...
DRINK WATER
wwwwwwwwww 92n1dwB.png
G8AyR6r.png
WXBzxw1.gif
J7D1quC.png
Lost Crown
my coli team must all have their eliminate, rally, and haste stones in the exact same place...

i don't even know why i decided i needed 3 dragons built like this but i did that and they must all be matching
my coli team must all have their eliminate, rally, and haste stones in the exact same place...

i don't even know why i decided i needed 3 dragons built like this but i did that and they must all be matching
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Check out the IC for my new Hatchling UMA!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
1 2 3 4 5 6