Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What small things are you picky about?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I've a few, most likely due to ND brain but also the way I do my personal lair:

Colors on dragons matching the character I plan to give; I'm an OC/AU lair so the dragons are just hosts. They otherwise don't exist. HOWEVER, they need to match the character's colors almost perfectly or I'll just have a problem. xD This is an issue with the eyes above all since most of my OCs have red eyes. At least I can find fitting dragons via AH.

Who I use in Coli; Characters kinda come into mind here as well, so I've got 2 Plague guys in my roster due to both being fighters (one's actually a god, and the other's a retired soldier sworn to protect the kingdom of said god). But I also don't want magic users because the extra time they take; If they can't simply Scratch from the get-go, they're not in my team.

Fest skins/items; Okay, this isn't against anyone, but dear lord I just want so many tech skincents and items for Lightning fest for example, and tons of shadows/dark items for Shadow. xD I never saw them as anything but Tech and Shadow, respectively. But I'm just a sucker for mechas and dark creatures - plus again, my OCs/AUs rely on these things, so yeah. Shadow Fest pleased me this year with all the creepy dark skins. xD

For the record: I'd make my own, but 1. I'm broke. and 2. I wouldn't be able to do something unrelated to an OC or fandom character, so they'd be more for personal use. xD Plus the whole waiting period would kill me. xD
I've a few, most likely due to ND brain but also the way I do my personal lair:

Colors on dragons matching the character I plan to give; I'm an OC/AU lair so the dragons are just hosts. They otherwise don't exist. HOWEVER, they need to match the character's colors almost perfectly or I'll just have a problem. xD This is an issue with the eyes above all since most of my OCs have red eyes. At least I can find fitting dragons via AH.

Who I use in Coli; Characters kinda come into mind here as well, so I've got 2 Plague guys in my roster due to both being fighters (one's actually a god, and the other's a retired soldier sworn to protect the kingdom of said god). But I also don't want magic users because the extra time they take; If they can't simply Scratch from the get-go, they're not in my team.

Fest skins/items; Okay, this isn't against anyone, but dear lord I just want so many tech skincents and items for Lightning fest for example, and tons of shadows/dark items for Shadow. xD I never saw them as anything but Tech and Shadow, respectively. But I'm just a sucker for mechas and dark creatures - plus again, my OCs/AUs rely on these things, so yeah. Shadow Fest pleased me this year with all the creepy dark skins. xD

For the record: I'd make my own, but 1. I'm broke. and 2. I wouldn't be able to do something unrelated to an OC or fandom character, so they'd be more for personal use. xD Plus the whole waiting period would kill me. xD
g1 permas.

my lair is incredibly themed, and I like to keep it that way.

Im being more open open recently. but the dragons within my neutral and earthy tabs are fairly specific.
each dragon was like... sought after for a specific purpose, and everything needs to match
g1 permas.

my lair is incredibly themed, and I like to keep it that way.

Im being more open open recently. but the dragons within my neutral and earthy tabs are fairly specific.
each dragon was like... sought after for a specific purpose, and everything needs to match
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist
i didn't want to have dragons with the same colors sitting next to each other but then i realized i had 3 in a row with murk secondary. at the very least i don't want the same colors with the same genes, i need to give saguaro a different secondary because i have a dragon with swamp cinder now.
i didn't want to have dragons with the same colors sitting next to each other but then i realized i had 3 in a row with murk secondary. at the very least i don't want the same colors with the same genes, i need to give saguaro a different secondary because i have a dragon with swamp cinder now.
golden line with blue and white pearls and diamonds
I heavily prefer Light/Lightning dragons, or dragons with their breed's natural element, just for lore reasons.
I heavily prefer Light/Lightning dragons, or dragons with their breed's natural element, just for lore reasons.
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
i don't want any dragons with matching gene pairs. similarly i try not to use too many pieces from a single apparel set on a dragon; it's just a lot more interesting to mix and match and come up with a great design that way
i don't want any dragons with matching gene pairs. similarly i try not to use too many pieces from a single apparel set on a dragon; it's just a lot more interesting to mix and match and come up with a great design that way
when i am gathering items, i MUST dedicate an even number of turns to each category. if i have 15 turns, i'm putting 5 in hunting, 5 in insect catching, and 5 in fishing, and i must always do it in the fire flight territories
when i am gathering items, i MUST dedicate an even number of turns to each category. if i have 15 turns, i'm putting 5 in hunting, 5 in insect catching, and 5 in fishing, and i must always do it in the fire flight territories
MRiyJ.gif FTN2E.gif pkx4F.gif 1Q7YE.gif
rCZem.gif
Ysp75.gif RBTpa.gif mSQXG.gif
obvs i'm picky abt my dragon breeds but also i hate having treasure/gem out of my vault, it has to be 0/0 at all times in the bar thingy
obvs i'm picky abt my dragon breeds but also i hate having treasure/gem out of my vault, it has to be 0/0 at all times in the bar thingy
NBXoKp0.png |
|
|
|
|
call me tev :]
- any pronouns
- +2 frt
- monolair
- art creds in dragon bios
I can't make/own fandragons of characters from any media/irl beings, not genuinley, my brain isn't wired for it.
The closest I can get are my dergs which host familiar shrines, who even then are just regular people who happen to kinda look like em and may not even personally know of the familiar's existence.

Edit: This also extends to making a dragonsona on here, rip. No accurate feeling pfp without a skin for me :oP
I can't make/own fandragons of characters from any media/irl beings, not genuinley, my brain isn't wired for it.
The closest I can get are my dergs which host familiar shrines, who even then are just regular people who happen to kinda look like em and may not even personally know of the familiar's existence.

Edit: This also extends to making a dragonsona on here, rip. No accurate feeling pfp without a skin for me :oP
whisp-magicksial-2.png
Heyo, I'm
Magick!

he/she/they
interchangeably

>:3c
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
[quote name="Glacecakes" date="2024-04-26 22:19:26" ] Food must never go below 1.5k points. 2k is preferred. [/quote] this, but 5k. I like to have each at around 6k when I can. I find myself frequently going through my food lists to restock. speaking of which, my non-plant points are at 5.6k-5.8k... time to do some point exchanging! also, all my gems IMMEDIATELY go into the vault unless im spending them. same with my treasure but only in groups of 10k- having a number like 35000 in the vault is a big no
Glacecakes wrote on 2024-04-26 22:19:26:
Food must never go below 1.5k points. 2k is preferred.
this, but 5k. I like to have each at around 6k when I can. I find myself frequently going through my food lists to restock. speaking of which, my non-plant points are at 5.6k-5.8k... time to do some point exchanging!

also, all my gems IMMEDIATELY go into the vault unless im spending them. same with my treasure but only in groups of 10k- having a number like 35000 in the vault is a big no
eldritch horror. It/Its (Black and red) uVEyOnT.png YE53boy.png ypcKWM0.png
oEGalah.png 0bMlzCz.png MFrXBfa.png imUeMEx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6