Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if you HAD to switch flights..
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
where would you go? I literally JUST got to plague (coming from fire), but it got me thinking. if you were to switch flights right now, where would you go?

I'm thinking i would go to lightning :) or nature... I almost went to nature instead of plague, but i had a very drastic change of fate
where would you go? I literally JUST got to plague (coming from fire), but it got me thinking. if you were to switch flights right now, where would you go?

I'm thinking i would go to lightning :) or nature... I almost went to nature instead of plague, but i had a very drastic change of fate
v buy my UMA! v
UU9vIu2.png
RIuVQv5.png
I would go Lightning because their flight art has vultures in it.
I would go Lightning because their flight art has vultures in it.
16032.png Unbred G1 doubles for sale

Characters for sale - 25% off
Earth for Dom bonuses+eyes!
Earth for Dom bonuses+eyes!
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Earth for sure! My heart lies in Earth, but I was convinced to join Wind by the person who introduced me to FR, and I'm too stubborn/attached to leave now. But if I was forced to switch flights, I would absolutely be there in a heartbeat.
Earth for sure! My heart lies in Earth, but I was convinced to join Wind by the person who introduced me to FR, and I'm too stubborn/attached to leave now. But if I was forced to switch flights, I would absolutely be there in a heartbeat.
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
Ugh I don't even want to think about having to switch, but I guess if it came down to it either shadow or fire. Fire for the similar eyes and shadow for the easier lore transition
Ugh I don't even want to think about having to switch, but I guess if it came down to it either shadow or fire. Fire for the similar eyes and shadow for the easier lore transition
in7SefG.png
I was in Nature from 2013 to this year's Trickmurk, when I switched to Shadow! I love the vibes and eyes (actually hatched a perfect goopy spiral with primal eyes on April Fools) but I am missing Nature something fierce. In six months I want to try Light, maybe stay there for a bit to participate in dom, but I see myself ultimately heading back to Nature. Maaaaaybe stopping back in Shadow along the way. :)
I was in Nature from 2013 to this year's Trickmurk, when I switched to Shadow! I love the vibes and eyes (actually hatched a perfect goopy spiral with primal eyes on April Fools) but I am missing Nature something fierce. In six months I want to try Light, maybe stay there for a bit to participate in dom, but I see myself ultimately heading back to Nature. Maaaaaybe stopping back in Shadow along the way. :)
~ we're all just walking each other home ~

selling 7-10 year old dragons here ~ PM to offer!
It's honestly surprising that i'm not in wind right now considering that's where my lore happens, i love the aesthetic, i would go ham during the house cup, and i'm partial to peridot and honeydew on most dragons. the thing keeping me in water is the dom scene. i don't care about water's lore at all i'm here for the aesthetics that the dom team lets me draw for graphics.
It's honestly surprising that i'm not in wind right now considering that's where my lore happens, i love the aesthetic, i would go ham during the house cup, and i'm partial to peridot and honeydew on most dragons. the thing keeping me in water is the dom scene. i don't care about water's lore at all i'm here for the aesthetics that the dom team lets me draw for graphics.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I recently switched to Arcane, but I really want to go to Wind or Light now. I hate waiting for the Flight switch cooldown; tbh I’ve never been particularly loyal to one specific Flight. I guess I’m a restless soul.
I recently switched to Arcane, but I really want to go to Wind or Light now. I hate waiting for the Flight switch cooldown; tbh I’ve never been particularly loyal to one specific Flight. I guess I’m a restless soul.
6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
Had to think about it for similar questions, and I believe my answer still remains Ice. Wouldn't mind Light either tbqh, I'm sure I could absolutely work with it and I love the aesthetics plus their holiday is in my birthday month so pog, but I believe Ice would work better for branching off my existing lore and the eye colors are very versatile.
Had to think about it for similar questions, and I believe my answer still remains Ice. Wouldn't mind Light either tbqh, I'm sure I could absolutely work with it and I love the aesthetics plus their holiday is in my birthday month so pog, but I believe Ice would work better for branching off my existing lore and the eye colors are very versatile.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Plague because lore :3
Plague because lore :3
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png        Nature is forever

female · she/her
Please ping me in forums
Lore · For Sale · Avatar
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13