Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if you HAD to switch flights..
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Lightning!! I love lightning such an unreasonable amount but Luminax and the color yellow keep me bound to light rn (Wind honorable mention. Light Lightning and Wind are the best ever to me)
Lightning!! I love lightning such an unreasonable amount but Luminax and the color yellow keep me bound to light rn (Wind honorable mention. Light Lightning and Wind are the best ever to me)
Goliath Beetle Giant Millipede False Mantis Prickler
I may be a huge acolight, but I would love to join lightning for the workplace and osha aesthetic.
I may be a huge acolight, but I would love to join lightning for the workplace and osha aesthetic.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
My lore and lair is heavily in fire, but if I had to make a move probably Wind or Lightning. Wind bc I love the eyes and Green is my favorite color. Lightning mostly just for the eyes lol. I'd 100% still pretend I was in Fire if I had to move to Lightning
My lore and lair is heavily in fire, but if I had to make a move probably Wind or Lightning. Wind bc I love the eyes and Green is my favorite color. Lightning mostly just for the eyes lol. I'd 100% still pretend I was in Fire if I had to move to Lightning
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
I switched from Plague to Light, but I do still really love Plague... so if I HAD to switch, I might go back to Plague, or maybe Shadow. I love everything about the Shadow flight as well
I switched from Plague to Light, but I do still really love Plague... so if I HAD to switch, I might go back to Plague, or maybe Shadow. I love everything about the Shadow flight as well
iINWVN8.png
I'm frequently tempted to switch to Lightning - I love the eye color and storms and deserts. Usually the thing that keeps me in Fire is that not only do I like the eye color and the aesthetic, but the dragons I breed are usually pretty fiery, so I imagine people will like their offspring more if they have the fiery eyes to match. If I could be in both I absolutely would.
I'm frequently tempted to switch to Lightning - I love the eye color and storms and deserts. Usually the thing that keeps me in Fire is that not only do I like the eye color and the aesthetic, but the dragons I breed are usually pretty fiery, so I imagine people will like their offspring more if they have the fiery eyes to match. If I could be in both I absolutely would.
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
I wouldn't mind switching back to my previous flight, but water also fits my personal aesthetic a bit... Honestly too many sound good. For lore reasons I could see light as well, but I'm not sure if it would be up my alley or not.
I wouldn't mind switching back to my previous flight, but water also fits my personal aesthetic a bit... Honestly too many sound good. For lore reasons I could see light as well, but I'm not sure if it would be up my alley or not.
VAnf2q2.png
MUYNhfy.png
HxcMlGn.png
uPOLOvt.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
t6zNkmJ.png
vy6Df1.pngo7jdA1.pngpzY4N1.pngYkMfN1.pngaKogy1.pngNrRGP1.png
I love plague too much, I could never change flights even if I were forced! But thinking about it, Ice sounds cool c: or Water too. But my heart belongs in the rot [emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=plague rune size=1][emoji=right wing size=1]
I love plague too much, I could never change flights even if I were forced! But thinking about it, Ice sounds cool c: or Water too. But my heart belongs in the rot
i don't know what to put as my sign :) but hi
I'd either go back to Wind or move to Ice. Wind was my original flight before I joined Light and I just think the Ice aesthetic + eye colors are cool (pun fully intended).

I don't think I wanna change flight again, seeing as Light's whole aesthetic and the eye color is my favorite out of all the flights, but it's kinda fun to think of which I'd choose if I HAD to change.
I'd either go back to Wind or move to Ice. Wind was my original flight before I joined Light and I just think the Ice aesthetic + eye colors are cool (pun fully intended).

I don't think I wanna change flight again, seeing as Light's whole aesthetic and the eye color is my favorite out of all the flights, but it's kinda fun to think of which I'd choose if I HAD to change.
S1cbV7x.png She/Her | Light Flight | Exalting Lair
Chicken Smoothie Profile
Ugly To Beautiful Challenge
I might as well just leave at that point. My whole aesthetic would be ruined.

But if you glued me to the chair and told me to pick, I'd either go for Earth or Arcane. Earth for the dom bonuses, Arcane because I think I could make it work.
I might as well just leave at that point. My whole aesthetic would be ruined.

But if you glued me to the chair and told me to pick, I'd either go for Earth or Arcane. Earth for the dom bonuses, Arcane because I think I could make it work.
y5opRlk.gif
arcane! for the pink eyes hah i need them all the time! or ice maybe because i wanted to go there or go windy
arcane! for the pink eyes hah i need them all the time! or ice maybe because i wanted to go there or go windy
9YChtt8.pngsBhASYI.pngUfFsvzQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13