Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if you HAD to switch flights..
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
most probably light or nature, but i'm pretty comfortable in wind at the moment. the other two i might consider are earth (i'm a fan of the neutral tones) and water (i like the beach).
most probably light or nature, but i'm pretty comfortable in wind at the moment. the other two i might consider are earth (i'm a fan of the neutral tones) and water (i like the beach).
HxpqByB.jpeg
Easy - Ice. Secrets hidden in a frozen environ? The Fallen London Seeker that I am loves this and would have no end of unsettling lore writing potential. I'm happy in Light, but Ice is a very clear second.
Easy - Ice. Secrets hidden in a frozen environ? The Fallen London Seeker that I am loves this and would have no end of unsettling lore writing potential. I'm happy in Light, but Ice is a very clear second.
If I had to I'd heavily consider Arcane for the lore... Or if Tidelord comes back I'd possibly consider returning to Water, but honestly I'm so comfortable in Shadow that I'd have to be pretty bored or desperate to switch - I've made my main clan entirely around Shadow Flight, and it's never felt so right. It's so homey to me. <3
If I had to I'd heavily consider Arcane for the lore... Or if Tidelord comes back I'd possibly consider returning to Water, but honestly I'm so comfortable in Shadow that I'd have to be pretty bored or desperate to switch - I've made my main clan entirely around Shadow Flight, and it's never felt so right. It's so homey to me. <3
Jeh6cum.png
probably ice? since i like some of the banner location... banners... and the white eyes basically go with everything.
probably ice? since i like some of the banner location... banners... and the white eyes basically go with everything.
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Check out the IC for my new Hatchling UMA!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
I'm only in my Flight for the orange eyes, and I have to say... I don't think any of the other flights would work for me? I like the orange eyes because they're a bright, colorful accent that goes well with my favourite colors (I breed a lot of dragons that are Blue and Orange). None of the eyes from the two blue flights would work as accents, I'm afraid, and Earth eyes are too dull...

I might just go back to Arcane and breed pink dragons again, but even then, Arcane eyes don't really... Work all that well. They blend in too much on pink dragons for my taste... I'd rather have strong contrasts, and only Fire can give me that !
I'm only in my Flight for the orange eyes, and I have to say... I don't think any of the other flights would work for me? I like the orange eyes because they're a bright, colorful accent that goes well with my favourite colors (I breed a lot of dragons that are Blue and Orange). None of the eyes from the two blue flights would work as accents, I'm afraid, and Earth eyes are too dull...

I might just go back to Arcane and breed pink dragons again, but even then, Arcane eyes don't really... Work all that well. They blend in too much on pink dragons for my taste... I'd rather have strong contrasts, and only Fire can give me that !
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
I've always thought of Water if I had to move out.
I've always thought of Water if I had to move out.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
I actually moved to Plague from Ice a few years ago - have recently been considering moving to Arcane though, because SPACE and also lore reasons ig

I'm honestly kinda confused that I never picked Arcane in the first place lmao, I've loved Space for years now
I actually moved to Plague from Ice a few years ago - have recently been considering moving to Arcane though, because SPACE and also lore reasons ig

I'm honestly kinda confused that I never picked Arcane in the first place lmao, I've loved Space for years now
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png
PLEASE READ MY BYI (on profile) BEFORE INTERACTING - thank you.
fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngypcKWM0.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
Probably earth. It’s my girlfriends flight and for the dominance as well. The eye type isn’t my favorite but I don’t mind as much.

I might be switching soon!
Probably earth. It’s my girlfriends flight and for the dominance as well. The eye type isn’t my favorite but I don’t mind as much.

I might be switching soon!
I don’t know what to put here
Gonna say plague, i think its my 2nd favourite to shadow! earth 3rd preference for dom
Gonna say plague, i think its my 2nd favourite to shadow! earth 3rd preference for dom
IxetaBl.pngPcIGNKw.pngbprUbRF.png
OeRHGjw.png
Plague. Good eyes, icky goop, etc. My favorite part of light lore is luminax, so yeah
Plague. Good eyes, icky goop, etc. My favorite part of light lore is luminax, so yeah
XdA0BPq.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13