Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do ALL of you have lore?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Almost all of my dragons have lore, however very few have it actually written down anywhere, let alone in their bio. Writing hard :(((
Almost all of my dragons have lore, however very few have it actually written down anywhere, let alone in their bio. Writing hard :(((
Veo99mO.gifBfiB8Ka.pngkBpCOnb.pngwTBPG5s.pngSLGMeHq.pngexUrsEs.pngcedPG3i.pngypbGWNk.png
lBxYxId.png
I started making lore basically as soon as I joined back in 2015, however it was like, really bad, and nowhere near what my current stuff is. Its very earliest form was moreso just like, basic storytelling about my dragons via roleplay, and so that just naturally progressed into Lore(TM) as it is widely referred to as today

If you go through my forum history and look at the first handful of pages, they're literally all just RP posts with my friend.... lol
I started making lore basically as soon as I joined back in 2015, however it was like, really bad, and nowhere near what my current stuff is. Its very earliest form was moreso just like, basic storytelling about my dragons via roleplay, and so that just naturally progressed into Lore(TM) as it is widely referred to as today

If you go through my forum history and look at the first handful of pages, they're literally all just RP posts with my friend.... lol
Satin Violets brot | they/them
+3 FR hours
FR blog
main blog
deviantArt
I started making lore from the day I joined in 2016! I'm not surprised so many people have lore. But I also am not surprised if people DON'T have lore.

I'm one of the ones who has lore somewhere, not everywhere, most of it is also outdated as HECK. I'll get there eventually.

Initially though, I had no intention of making lore. but there's so many tidbits in every nook and cranny and all the breeds have lore it was just a perfect storm to make me start writing out lore everywhere.
I started making lore from the day I joined in 2016! I'm not surprised so many people have lore. But I also am not surprised if people DON'T have lore.

I'm one of the ones who has lore somewhere, not everywhere, most of it is also outdated as HECK. I'll get there eventually.

Initially though, I had no intention of making lore. but there's so many tidbits in every nook and cranny and all the breeds have lore it was just a perfect storm to make me start writing out lore everywhere.
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
I have nearly no lore now, except for a few older dragons. I just don't have the energy to make flight rising lore when I've got so many writing WIPs already lol
I have nearly no lore now, except for a few older dragons. I just don't have the energy to make flight rising lore when I've got so many writing WIPs already lol
I don't have any lore besides a loose concept of where they live and the backstory behind how they all got to be there. Besides that, I just like dressing up brown dragons in lots of jewelry and silks

...I used to try to do the whole "every dragon has a backstory and personality" when I first joined and thought it was the FR thing everyone did. I quickly realized I prefer to keep my writing separate from FR lol
I don't have any lore besides a loose concept of where they live and the backstory behind how they all got to be there. Besides that, I just like dressing up brown dragons in lots of jewelry and silks

...I used to try to do the whole "every dragon has a backstory and personality" when I first joined and thought it was the FR thing everyone did. I quickly realized I prefer to keep my writing separate from FR lol
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
No lore, just a lair-wide breeding challenge.
No lore, just a lair-wide breeding challenge.
Emerald • she/her • FR+2 • breeding challengebuying green dragons
23518.png12944.png13405.png1015.png12196.png
I've got a bunch of lore! Pretty much every dragon who's not a fandragon has at least a base personality rattling around in my head, even if it's not written down. About... 2? 3? years ago I started revamping the lore in my dragon bios to the style it is now, though a couple of dragons like my clan leader's mate Zev still have my old style since I've been focusing on getting lore to dragons who don't have it.

After I get to most of the major dragons lore-wise, I'll probably get to writing down the clan history as well in its own thread, but that's pretty far out still. I have a bunch of other things I'm writing, so dragon lore these days is more of an occasional break or writing exercise thing for me. I've been going at a much more sedate pace lately.
I've got a bunch of lore! Pretty much every dragon who's not a fandragon has at least a base personality rattling around in my head, even if it's not written down. About... 2? 3? years ago I started revamping the lore in my dragon bios to the style it is now, though a couple of dragons like my clan leader's mate Zev still have my old style since I've been focusing on getting lore to dragons who don't have it.

After I get to most of the major dragons lore-wise, I'll probably get to writing down the clan history as well in its own thread, but that's pretty far out still. I have a bunch of other things I'm writing, so dragon lore these days is more of an occasional break or writing exercise thing for me. I've been going at a much more sedate pace lately.
"But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.

This I did."

I have lore, but less than 1% of it is written down.
I have lore, but less than 1% of it is written down.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
I had much more in-depth lore some years back, but I completely rebooted everything around 2019 and my lore has been much less elaborate since.

Right now I don't really have any consistent lore except for a few holdovers from before the reboot.
I had much more in-depth lore some years back, but I completely rebooted everything around 2019 and my lore has been much less elaborate since.

Right now I don't really have any consistent lore except for a few holdovers from before the reboot.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
I have lore, but only started getting ideas and writing them down when I got more active on the forums :/

I basically second what @/Seas said.

Mwahaha now I have so much planned >:]
I have lore, but only started getting ideas and writing them down when I got more active on the forums :/

I basically second what @/Seas said.

Mwahaha now I have so much planned >:]
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

rM33C9P.png0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8