Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do ALL of you have lore?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
yeah i'm a lore lair, but i'm devastatingly behind on putting it all down.

it's not weird to have no lore tho, there are plenty of clans out there like that. tbh i always thought the lore lairs were the outliers haha, feel like i see more lairs without lore than with it ^^;
yeah i'm a lore lair, but i'm devastatingly behind on putting it all down.

it's not weird to have no lore tho, there are plenty of clans out there like that. tbh i always thought the lore lairs were the outliers haha, feel like i see more lairs without lore than with it ^^;
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
I used to have lore, but that was in many years ago. These days I have almost none of my old dragons due to a lair purge, and with that, pretty much no lore dragons. I don't have the mental energy to deal with it anymore.
I used to have lore, but that was in many years ago. These days I have almost none of my old dragons due to a lair purge, and with that, pretty much no lore dragons. I don't have the mental energy to deal with it anymore.
If I have lore, it's here and there on my older/main dragons.
I waffle between giving them lore and coding the layouts. So it takes a while to make it all come together.
If I have lore, it's here and there on my older/main dragons.
I waffle between giving them lore and coding the layouts. So it takes a while to make it all come together.
Boggle-Noggle-banner.png
i do enjoy creating lore for my dragons, albeit so far i only have a single one with an actual biography . my clan itself doesn't have any solid lore, though! while individual dragons are quite entertaining to think of stories for, i'd like to keep my clan more collector oriented: the dragons inside are independent of each other and not correlated
i do enjoy creating lore for my dragons, albeit so far i only have a single one with an actual biography . my clan itself doesn't have any solid lore, though! while individual dragons are quite entertaining to think of stories for, i'd like to keep my clan more collector oriented: the dragons inside are independent of each other and not correlated
VMUWU /// NEW FR PLAYER
FR TIME + 15 /// LONG LIVE THE ARCANIST!
HEAR! THE SIREN SONG CALL OF DEATH!

kCHWEjf.png He/It (Agender flag)
I have lore, specifically for my first two tabs. I have not written down said lore
I have lore, specifically for my first two tabs. I have not written down said lore
79659922.png come appreciate booger
he is the dragon of all time
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.pngxgrjPS4.png
i collect ghostly auras! Ghostly Aura
There are plenty of aesthetics-only lairs ^^ I have lore because it makes things more fun for me; most of my dragons only have a few bullet points of it, but I feel like it helps to give them character <3
There are plenty of aesthetics-only lairs ^^ I have lore because it makes things more fun for me; most of my dragons only have a few bullet points of it, but I feel like it helps to give them character <3
__________________My Random Progen, Faendal Avatar Dragon
Dragonsona
Hatchery
Autumncore
I enjoy being pinged :) I also like Stars on my dragons!
My Custom Progen, Iselene
I have a LOT of lore, it's one of the primary reasons why I'm here and why I do the things I do! FR is my creative outlet!
I have a LOT of lore, it's one of the primary reasons why I'm here and why I do the things I do! FR is my creative outlet!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Eh, what lore I do have is very basic. Who's this dragon, what're they like, what do they do, stuff like that. I think a vast majority of my lair do not have anything written down.
Eh, what lore I do have is very basic. Who's this dragon, what're they like, what do they do, stuff like that. I think a vast majority of my lair do not have anything written down.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
I do have lore actually! But it's kind of...random? Some lore connects, while at other times it's sort of a one-off. Some of it is basic, or detailed. [quote name="vmuwu" date="2024-03-10 04:58:54" ] i do enjoy creating lore for my dragons, albeit so far i only have a single one with an actual biography . my clan itself doesn't have any solid lore, though! while individual dragons are quite entertaining to think of stories for, i'd like to keep my clan more collector oriented: the dragons inside are independent of each other and not correlated [/quote] Basically what vmuwu said to an extent.
I do have lore actually! But it's kind of...random? Some lore connects, while at other times it's sort of a one-off. Some of it is basic, or detailed.
vmuwu wrote on 2024-03-10 04:58:54:
Basically what vmuwu said to an extent.
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
I have a lot of lore.

All my dragons have personalities, likes and dislikes, relationships with each other.. And a role in my clan :)

I started with just a sentemce for the each dragon, and then it grew :)
I have a lot of lore.

All my dragons have personalities, likes and dislikes, relationships with each other.. And a role in my clan :)

I started with just a sentemce for the each dragon, and then it grew :)
WegjcrA.pngM00ynEg.pngD2vq3xk.png

tumblr_inline_od6kgtJjsY1ts73zp_540.pngtumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngnE2iWmO.pngtumblr_inline_p5c7fvTmR81r3h1o8_540.png

VfhqktH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8