Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are your NOTN goals?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I don't really have anything specific to use funds for other than cross-site trading with Goatlings since I have most of my FR goals done (save the remaining sprite and KS familiars, whom I don't think are worth buying -- only reason I got Shadow and Plague was that I liked their designs), so I just want my 250 for achievements and a decent stock of stuff to sell for future rainy days, neither of which I think will be issues. I haven't been keeping track, but I got 80 today just from familiar bonding, so I'm pretty sure I've got my 250. My minor goal is to do about an hour of grinding every day since that's about all I can do before getting bored. I don't know why, but Coli grinding is just...boring. Goatlings is so much more entertaining.
I don't really have anything specific to use funds for other than cross-site trading with Goatlings since I have most of my FR goals done (save the remaining sprite and KS familiars, whom I don't think are worth buying -- only reason I got Shadow and Plague was that I liked their designs), so I just want my 250 for achievements and a decent stock of stuff to sell for future rainy days, neither of which I think will be issues. I haven't been keeping track, but I got 80 today just from familiar bonding, so I'm pretty sure I've got my 250. My minor goal is to do about an hour of grinding every day since that's about all I can do before getting bored. I don't know why, but Coli grinding is just...boring. Goatlings is so much more entertaining.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
i got 810 chests in 2021 (got 71 eggs), so i want to beat that record and at least hit 1k chests. stretch goal would be 2.5k chests tho
i got 810 chests in 2021 (got 71 eggs), so i want to beat that record and at least hit 1k chests. stretch goal would be 2.5k chests tho
UBaiWUV.png
Pgv53XB.png
cFHVk5Q.png
HugYtfH.png
×××× sushi ghoul - they/them - i identify as tired ××××
gem sales thread | sushi's ghouls - hatchery
semi-hiatus
lair revamp sales thread (upcoming)
mlHpBMC.png
ZwbGqUa.png
omKpPgG.png
qeWy3Ik.png
  • Complete all NotN Achievements (7/7)
  • Collect the new familiars (14/14)
  • Hoard eggs for the next Tiger Treats adoptable re-opening (33/???)
  • Acquire Cabinet of Curiosities scene for Bauble (1/1)

Still undecided if I want to shell out for the vistas- I think if I start collecting vistas I won't stop, and that's such a costly endeavour with no real purpose because it doesn't fit my dragon bio template and there's no chance of me changing my forum aesthetic in this lifetime. But I like collecting >_>
  • Complete all NotN Achievements (7/7)
  • Collect the new familiars (14/14)
  • Hoard eggs for the next Tiger Treats adoptable re-opening (33/???)
  • Acquire Cabinet of Curiosities scene for Bauble (1/1)

Still undecided if I want to shell out for the vistas- I think if I start collecting vistas I won't stop, and that's such a costly endeavour with no real purpose because it doesn't fit my dragon bio template and there's no chance of me changing my forum aesthetic in this lifetime. But I like collecting >_>
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
- Get all familiars
- Buy any NotN-exclusive apparel I need
- Get all the strange chests achievements
- Vault some eggs for my anniversary in January

That's about all. I'm probably going to start selling chests after I get all the achievements, then use profits to buy a handful of eggs. Whatever else profit I make is going toward older/expensive familiars. ^^
- Get all familiars
- Buy any NotN-exclusive apparel I need
- Get all the strange chests achievements
- Vault some eggs for my anniversary in January

That's about all. I'm probably going to start selling chests after I get all the achievements, then use profits to buy a handful of eggs. Whatever else profit I make is going toward older/expensive familiars. ^^
51983.png Unbred G1 doubles for sale

Characters for sale - 25% off

Buying adult fodder - 6kT per dragon + 5kT for unfed adults
[quote name="MissAri" date="2023-12-18 16:12:02" ] Complete all NotN Achievements (2/7) Collect the new familiars (11/14) Hoard eggs for the next Tiger Treats adoptable re-opening (5/???) Acquire Cabinet of Curiosities scene for Bauble (0/1) Still undecided if I want to shell out for the vistas- I think if I start collecting vistas I won't stop, and that's such a costly endeavour with no real purpose because it doesn't fit my dragon bio template and there's no chance of me changing my forum aesthetic in this lifetime. But I like collecting >_> [/quote] gosh thank the eleven I saw this post bc I totally forgot that I had planned to collect vistas this year! that butterfly vista has been taunting me forever. NO LONGER my basic goal is just to get rich by selling eggs and buy all the stuff I've been too strapped to buy the rest of the year. already gened quite a few dragons so we are doing so well; minor goal to scavenge G1 bargain bins for more projects. the serpent consumes its tail
MissAri wrote on 2023-12-18 16:12:02:
Complete all NotN Achievements (2/7)
Collect the new familiars (11/14)
Hoard eggs for the next Tiger Treats adoptable re-opening (5/???)
Acquire Cabinet of Curiosities scene for Bauble (0/1)

gosh thank the eleven I saw this post bc I totally forgot that I had planned to collect vistas this year! that butterfly vista has been taunting me forever. NO LONGER

my basic goal is just to get rich by selling eggs and buy all the stuff I've been too strapped to buy the rest of the year. already gened quite a few dragons so we are doing so well; minor goal to scavenge G1 bargain bins for more projects. the serpent consumes its tail
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
E G G

More specifically, after one last splurge for my birthday and gening up 15 whole dragons, it is now time for me to turn all of my raw currency into egg. Assets will be liquidated to pay for egg. Chests will be acquired to open for egg. All shall become the glory of egg.
E G G

More specifically, after one last splurge for my birthday and gening up 15 whole dragons, it is now time for me to turn all of my raw currency into egg. Assets will be liquidated to pay for egg. Chests will be acquired to open for egg. All shall become the glory of egg.
Y5CZ3PW.png
My name is Val and I love these buttons
k3qGxO2.pngWKtl2lb.pngmlHpBMC.png
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
Sell everything I get. Earning 1M in treasure would be a nice goal, considering I'm going kinda casual this year!
Sell everything I get. Earning 1M in treasure would be a nice goal, considering I'm going kinda casual this year!
my goal is to open 1k chests and collect all the familiar/apparel :>
as for eggs i want around 10 to keep around for special dates, and ideally accumulate 100 eggs total
my goal is to open 1k chests and collect all the familiar/apparel :>
as for eggs i want around 10 to keep around for special dates, and ideally accumulate 100 eggs total
she/her
fr time
This is my first year truly going ham and making a big goal. I think the max eggs I got in a previous year was like, 40 or so?

This year my goal is to collect at least 1000 chests, and get 100 eggs. I don’t have to open all of those chests, I can sell them or whatever, as long as I get 100 eggs from what I do open. If I surpass those goals, then it’ll be just general more chests/more eggs/make money lol

Edit: Just realized the person above me and I have the same goals lol, goal twins!
This is my first year truly going ham and making a big goal. I think the max eggs I got in a previous year was like, 40 or so?

This year my goal is to collect at least 1000 chests, and get 100 eggs. I don’t have to open all of those chests, I can sell them or whatever, as long as I get 100 eggs from what I do open. If I surpass those goals, then it’ll be just general more chests/more eggs/make money lol

Edit: Just realized the person above me and I have the same goals lol, goal twins!
Small-Rain-Icon.png

She / Her
FR + 3
Coli Log
Art Dump
Shrieking Wilds Guild
C3-D7-D65-D-8-A62-486-A-BD3-F-ACD82-BE0-EDD1.png
I wanna brew all the vistas/familiars and exchange for all those available at Higgin's too! Any chests I get to open are bonus icing.
I wanna brew all the vistas/familiars and exchange for all those available at Higgin's too! Any chests I get to open are bonus icing.
A tiny cat resting on books bigger than it, surrounded by magic swirls
tincture - fr +15
ey/em/eirs - pings OK
icon dragon

why are you highlighting this
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8