Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are your NOTN goals?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Get 2 four eyed phylactery.

And the new fams.
Get 2 four eyed phylactery.

And the new fams.
99 eggs.
99 eggs.
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
One of every new familiar and at least 30 eggs
One of every new familiar and at least 30 eggs
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif[url= 7EiI5KP.jpeg FcasiGk.png
[quote name="MissAri" date="2023-12-18 16:12:02" ] Hoard eggs for the next Tiger Treats adoptable re-opening (5/???) [/quote] i was doing so well weaning myself off of rng adopts don't remind me T_T i was planning to not bother with familiar bonding like i did the years before but coli grinding is draining how did we used to live like this. i don't even know what im saving money for right now i just need the number to go up..
MissAri wrote on 2023-12-18 16:12:02:
Hoard eggs for the next Tiger Treats adoptable re-opening (5/???)
i was doing so well weaning myself off of rng adopts don't remind me T_T

i was planning to not bother with familiar bonding like i did the years before but coli grinding is draining how did we used to live like this. i don't even know what im saving money for right now i just need the number to go up..
golden line with blue and white pearls and diamonds
Get all familiars, whatever apparel / vistas I want, and to save up treasure / gems for art.

Oh, and I'm not really a G1 person, but I'd like to make a dragon that's my like ... NoN dragon lol. So I'll keep looking through the AH until a Nocturne G1 catches my eye.
Get all familiars, whatever apparel / vistas I want, and to save up treasure / gems for art.

Oh, and I'm not really a G1 person, but I'd like to make a dragon that's my like ... NoN dragon lol. So I'll keep looking through the AH until a Nocturne G1 catches my eye.
hi i'm luxe
160P7Fb.png
qjxrAwx.png
RXzUVtr.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
zHcH6Rq.png
Last year I got exactly 99 eggs. I was hoping to get a proper 100 this year but considering my computer is in the shop so I have been trying to use my wife's when she's in bed or my phone, I am a bit behind schedule right now.

Other than that, fill out my collection :D
Last year I got exactly 99 eggs. I was hoping to get a proper 100 this year but considering my computer is in the shop so I have been trying to use my wife's when she's in bed or my phone, I am a bit behind schedule right now.

Other than that, fill out my collection :D
lik2pA1X.jpg
at least 140 eggs... 10 or more per day
at least 140 eggs... 10 or more per day
NB43KMu.png
Get eggs or mats/chests people want for art. Gotta get on that grind ;;
Get eggs or mats/chests people want for art. Gotta get on that grind ;;
1cLgG.gif GWuxQ.gif 9Ailg.gif g32Rt.gif SU5bJ.gif
Poor egg luck has been ruining my goals I am in agony over this
Poor egg luck has been ruining my goals I am in agony over this
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
[quote name="@bulrush" date="2023-12-18 20:43:28" ] [quote name="MissAri" date="2023-12-18 16:12:02" ] Hoard eggs for the next Tiger Treats adoptable re-opening (5/???) [/quote] i was doing so well weaning myself off of rng adopts don't remind me T_T [/quote] I just love the tigers a lot ;w; Still missing 12 accessories too, aaah T o T [img]https://www.psidraws.art/img/tigers/Tiger45802-C-127-3-3-2-51.png[/img]
@bulrush wrote on 2023-12-18 20:43:28:
MissAri wrote on 2023-12-18 16:12:02:
Hoard eggs for the next Tiger Treats adoptable re-opening (5/???)
i was doing so well weaning myself off of rng adopts don't remind me T_T

I just love the tigers a lot ;w; Still missing 12 accessories too, aaah T o T

Tiger45802-C-127-3-3-2-51.png
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8