Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are your NOTN goals?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hatch 500 eggs. So far I've hatched 30 and I've got 74 eggs in my hoard. So not bad going so far.
Hatch 500 eggs. So far I've hatched 30 and I've got 74 eggs in my hoard. So not bad going so far.
@Warbreaker I grind primarily in Bamboo Falls. It's been the most efficient venue for chest drops for several years in a row now, and though I haven't seen any confirmation that it is this year I've defaulted to it and it seems to be working well so far

Though it is worth mentioning that a large portion of the chests I get come from familiar bonding, today I got 74 chests from bonding with all my familiars which took around an hour and a half
@Warbreaker I grind primarily in Bamboo Falls. It's been the most efficient venue for chest drops for several years in a row now, and though I haven't seen any confirmation that it is this year I've defaulted to it and it seems to be working well so far

Though it is worth mentioning that a large portion of the chests I get come from familiar bonding, today I got 74 chests from bonding with all my familiars which took around an hour and a half
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
thank you, i'll definitely try both of those!
thank you, i'll definitely try both of those!
VNIDggl.pngA1eu65w.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.png6Zs7hJu.pngu0zgn1V.pngsFMScix.png08U5Giq.png
6JqFst1.png6JqFst1.png
WQXM0B9.png mlr1H8z.png
7mA8Wfu.png
Get enough gems to fund some of my projects, haha! I need a lot of expensive scrolls. A lot of the other items I can buy later on.
Get enough gems to fund some of my projects, haha! I need a lot of expensive scrolls. A lot of the other items I can buy later on.
dT9HQge.png
tqGkHih.png
k7mTvIf.png
8GgdVkW.png
tVqnDgA.png
D4LsHyx.png
Mine are fairly simple. Get enough eggs to hatch on my and my husband's upcoming birthdays and have some left over for project funding with more being better. Anything else is just bonus.
Mine are fairly simple. Get enough eggs to hatch on my and my husband's upcoming birthdays and have some left over for project funding with more being better. Anything else is just bonus.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
Attempting to bond with all my familiars for most of these days (734 familiars as of now). Planning to hatch eggs on special days as it’s fun and sell ones I don’t care for.
Attempting to bond with all my familiars for most of these days (734 familiars as of now). Planning to hatch eggs on special days as it’s fun and sell ones I don’t care for.
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
I want to get all the familiars I'm missing. I'm so close to a 1000 familiars.

After that mostly stock up on apparel. Been getting serious about finishing my dragons and a lot of the time while making outfits I missed the NotN apparel. In particular there's some sets that go really well with monochrome dragons.
I want to get all the familiars I'm missing. I'm so close to a 1000 familiars.

After that mostly stock up on apparel. Been getting serious about finishing my dragons and a lot of the time while making outfits I missed the NotN apparel. In particular there's some sets that go really well with monochrome dragons.
I would love to get at least like 5mil treasure so I can use the funds towards easier money making methods either to make my own coli team for the future and or expand to make a hatchery :)
I would love to get at least like 5mil treasure so I can use the funds towards easier money making methods either to make my own coli team for the future and or expand to make a hatchery :)
Devon

92119865.png
SfN2VDO.png
qN1OyUr.png
mlHpBMC.png

xmikUei.png
o9yS1eq.png
voyURL5.png

lAvpyOQ.png
rix3ppo.png
7fFdbks.png
t3kr0g.png
I've never really hatched eggs before! Beyond achievements and collecting (arguably too many) copies of certain apparel, this year might be the first where I indulge in some g1s :o]c
I've never really hatched eggs before! Beyond achievements and collecting (arguably too many) copies of certain apparel, this year might be the first where I indulge in some g1s :o]c
whisp-magicksial-2.png
Heyo, I'm
Magick!

he/she/they
interchangeably

>:3c
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
I'm trying to take it easier this year, so my only specific goal is to complete the achievement "I Bet it's Something Totally Cool (250) - Open 250 Strange Chests during Night of the Nocturne", hopefully without having to buy any chests.

(and all of the achievements for opening fewer chests if that wasn't obvious, that's just the highest)

edit: also get all the new fams
I'm trying to take it easier this year, so my only specific goal is to complete the achievement "I Bet it's Something Totally Cool (250) - Open 250 Strange Chests during Night of the Nocturne", hopefully without having to buy any chests.

(and all of the achievements for opening fewer chests if that wasn't obvious, that's just the highest)

edit: also get all the new fams
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8